*Next thing you know, the answer will be 9/11 or 21*
*Or 69*
*Did naner vanish again?*
*I am always watching. Except when I'm not.*
*So, yes, anyway, can I have 130 of my devotees create art?*
*Yeah I made this broken. ...sure.*
*You need to rework the point system slightly, buddy*
*I do. May just restart this.*
*Atp we have a whole ass union for threads*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I can't believe I didn't notice this until now! Obviously, I love Loki's trickery...thus, I must model it!*
*I am one of the domain of Tales, child....I shall bring nightmares upon you. Devotion specialty as well. I need those storytellers.*
Where are you? Nowhere and everywhere at once, child. That's what the voices seem to cackle as you delve deeper into the forest. Tangled roots grasp up at your feet, life in their twisted veins, while the far-away, yet close calls of beasts echo 'round the trees. Chills spiral up the spine of any-one who delves here, whether they be friend or foe.
You must know already that you are being driven insane. That is all this place is meant to do. And, if you manage to make it through the treeline, its creator will show you that she can do the same.
The small hut at the exact center of these woods, surrounded by pens of braying sheep and goats, only underestimates what lurks within. You'll feel her icy fingers upon your throat, claws ripping through your bones. Her cloak hides her face at all times, yet...you know who she is, whether you like it or not.
Welcome, child, to the Tale-Land. If you're lucky, and if she finds you too skinny, she might tell you a tale before she feeds you to the wolves.
A friendly-looking cat appears on the outside of the hut, then transforms into a larger cat (Huge, by D&D rules) and says, in an echoing voice, "Who goes there?"
*First roleplay with you Wes*
The sound of banging pots and pans escapes from the inside, a kindly noise that betrays an inhabitant's presence.
"Hello, darling!" an elderly voice cries from inside. "Give me a moment. I must put on my glasses, so I can see you with my own eyes! Just wait a moment, dear!"
"Why not use somebody else's eyes?"
"Good point. I'll use yours!" A burst of smoke obscures the cat's vision, and a figure comes strolling out of the hut. Cloaked, yes, but you can still glimpse the fangs that gleam from underneath. "Hello, darling! How'd you get here?"
*gtg for a bit but I'll be back*
"Teleportation, or I could have stepped over the forest"
Her face spasms for a quick second. Then, she's back to normal. You notice, however, that thin tendrils grow out of her cloak as her image blurs. "Yes, darling, that's how you do it," she says, her voice growing higher and higher-pitched as she speaks. "Now, who are you?"
"Somebody and nobody, or so to say, everybody"
"But what is your name, little one?" She grows in size, until she stands tall over the cat.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
*I can't believe I didn't notice this until now! Obviously, I love Loki's trickery...thus, I must model it!*
*I am one of the domain of Tales, child....I shall bring nightmares upon you. Devotion specialty as well. I need those storytellers.*
Where are you? Nowhere and everywhere at once, child. That's what the voices seem to cackle as you delve deeper into the forest. Tangled roots grasp up at your feet, life in their twisted veins, while the far-away, yet close calls of beasts echo 'round the trees. Chills spiral up the spine of any-one who delves here, whether they be friend or foe.
You must know already that you are being driven insane. That is all this place is meant to do. And, if you manage to make it through the treeline, its creator will show you that she can do the same.
The small hut at the exact center of these woods, surrounded by pens of braying sheep and goats, only underestimates what lurks within. You'll feel her icy fingers upon your throat, claws ripping through your bones. Her cloak hides her face at all times, yet...you know who she is, whether you like it or not.
Welcome, child, to the Tale-Land. If you're lucky, and if she finds you too skinny, she might tell you a tale before she feeds you to the wolves.
A friendly-looking cat appears on the outside of the hut, then transforms into a larger cat (Huge, by D&D rules) and says, in an echoing voice, "Who goes there?"
*First roleplay with you Wes*
The sound of banging pots and pans escapes from the inside, a kindly noise that betrays an inhabitant's presence.
"Hello, darling!" an elderly voice cries from inside. "Give me a moment. I must put on my glasses, so I can see you with my own eyes! Just wait a moment, dear!"
"Why not use somebody else's eyes?"
"Good point. I'll use yours!" A burst of smoke obscures the cat's vision, and a figure comes strolling out of the hut. Cloaked, yes, but you can still glimpse the fangs that gleam from underneath. "Hello, darling! How'd you get here?"
*gtg for a bit but I'll be back*
"Teleportation, or I could have stepped over the forest"
Her face spasms for a quick second. Then, she's back to normal. You notice, however, that thin tendrils grow out of her cloak as her image blurs. "Yes, darling, that's how you do it," she says, her voice growing higher and higher-pitched as she speaks. "Now, who are you?"
"Somebody and nobody, or so to say, everybody"
"But what is your name, little one?" She grows in size, until she stands tall over the cat.
"Gato"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I can't believe I didn't notice this until now! Obviously, I love Loki's trickery...thus, I must model it!*
*I am one of the domain of Tales, child....I shall bring nightmares upon you. Devotion specialty as well. I need those storytellers.*
Where are you? Nowhere and everywhere at once, child. That's what the voices seem to cackle as you delve deeper into the forest. Tangled roots grasp up at your feet, life in their twisted veins, while the far-away, yet close calls of beasts echo 'round the trees. Chills spiral up the spine of any-one who delves here, whether they be friend or foe.
You must know already that you are being driven insane. That is all this place is meant to do. And, if you manage to make it through the treeline, its creator will show you that she can do the same.
The small hut at the exact center of these woods, surrounded by pens of braying sheep and goats, only underestimates what lurks within. You'll feel her icy fingers upon your throat, claws ripping through your bones. Her cloak hides her face at all times, yet...you know who she is, whether you like it or not.
Welcome, child, to the Tale-Land. If you're lucky, and if she finds you too skinny, she might tell you a tale before she feeds you to the wolves.
A friendly-looking cat appears on the outside of the hut, then transforms into a larger cat (Huge, by D&D rules) and says, in an echoing voice, "Who goes there?"
*First roleplay with you Wes*
The sound of banging pots and pans escapes from the inside, a kindly noise that betrays an inhabitant's presence.
"Hello, darling!" an elderly voice cries from inside. "Give me a moment. I must put on my glasses, so I can see you with my own eyes! Just wait a moment, dear!"
"Why not use somebody else's eyes?"
"Good point. I'll use yours!" A burst of smoke obscures the cat's vision, and a figure comes strolling out of the hut. Cloaked, yes, but you can still glimpse the fangs that gleam from underneath. "Hello, darling! How'd you get here?"
*gtg for a bit but I'll be back*
"Teleportation, or I could have stepped over the forest"
Her face spasms for a quick second. Then, she's back to normal. You notice, however, that thin tendrils grow out of her cloak as her image blurs. "Yes, darling, that's how you do it," she says, her voice growing higher and higher-pitched as she speaks. "Now, who are you?"
"Somebody and nobody, or so to say, everybody"
"But what is your name, little one?" She grows in size, until she stands tall over the cat.
"Gato"
"Gato." She twirls a strand of hair absentmindedly, staring at you. With a pop, she reverts to her normal form --- now hovering in the air before them. "Gato, gatito," she says playfully. "Why have you come here?" Her cloak falls down, revealing long, dark hair --- in direct contrast to her perfectly white pupils.
*Are Gato's pronouns they/them? Just wanted to check to make sure. Probably will be vanishing again (poof)*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
DEITY is writing again, another equation. as it finishes, a few palm trees sprout from the grass, with broad leaves to soak up sunlight, and wide root systems to absorb water.
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
DEITY is writing again, another equation. as it finishes, a few palm trees sprout from the grass, with broad leaves to soak up sunlight, and wide root systems to absorb water.
-4 points to make DEITYTrees
*Wanna RP?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY is writing again, another equation. as it finishes, a few palm trees sprout from the grass, with broad leaves to soak up sunlight, and wide root systems to absorb water.
-4 points to make DEITYTrees
*Wanna RP?*
*sure*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*I can't believe I didn't notice this until now! Obviously, I love Loki's trickery...thus, I must model it!*
*I am one of the domain of Tales, child....I shall bring nightmares upon you. Devotion specialty as well. I need those storytellers.*
Where are you? Nowhere and everywhere at once, child. That's what the voices seem to cackle as you delve deeper into the forest. Tangled roots grasp up at your feet, life in their twisted veins, while the far-away, yet close calls of beasts echo 'round the trees. Chills spiral up the spine of any-one who delves here, whether they be friend or foe.
You must know already that you are being driven insane. That is all this place is meant to do. And, if you manage to make it through the treeline, its creator will show you that she can do the same.
The small hut at the exact center of these woods, surrounded by pens of braying sheep and goats, only underestimates what lurks within. You'll feel her icy fingers upon your throat, claws ripping through your bones. Her cloak hides her face at all times, yet...you know who she is, whether you like it or not.
Welcome, child, to the Tale-Land. If you're lucky, and if she finds you too skinny, she might tell you a tale before she feeds you to the wolves.
A friendly-looking cat appears on the outside of the hut, then transforms into a larger cat (Huge, by D&D rules) and says, in an echoing voice, "Who goes there?"
*First roleplay with you Wes*
The sound of banging pots and pans escapes from the inside, a kindly noise that betrays an inhabitant's presence.
"Hello, darling!" an elderly voice cries from inside. "Give me a moment. I must put on my glasses, so I can see you with my own eyes! Just wait a moment, dear!"
"Why not use somebody else's eyes?"
"Good point. I'll use yours!" A burst of smoke obscures the cat's vision, and a figure comes strolling out of the hut. Cloaked, yes, but you can still glimpse the fangs that gleam from underneath. "Hello, darling! How'd you get here?"
*gtg for a bit but I'll be back*
"Teleportation, or I could have stepped over the forest"
Her face spasms for a quick second. Then, she's back to normal. You notice, however, that thin tendrils grow out of her cloak as her image blurs. "Yes, darling, that's how you do it," she says, her voice growing higher and higher-pitched as she speaks. "Now, who are you?"
"Somebody and nobody, or so to say, everybody"
"But what is your name, little one?" She grows in size, until she stands tall over the cat.
"Gato"
"Gato." She twirls a strand of hair absentmindedly, staring at you. With a pop, she reverts to her normal form --- now hovering in the air before them. "Gato, gatito," she says playfully. "Why have you come here?" Her cloak falls down, revealing long, dark hair --- in direct contrast to her perfectly white pupils.
*Are Gato's pronouns they/them? Just wanted to check to make sure. Probably will be vanishing again (poof)*
"Because I want to meet everybody"
*Gato is me, what do you think? they/she*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
DEITY is writing again, another equation. as it finishes, a few palm trees sprout from the grass, with broad leaves to soak up sunlight, and wide root systems to absorb water.
-4 points to make DEITYTrees
*Wanna RP?*
*sure*
Zyrkial is watching humans interact with each other
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
The beast that Atherial made is wandering the islands
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
DEITY is writing again, another equation. as it finishes, a few palm trees sprout from the grass, with broad leaves to soak up sunlight, and wide root systems to absorb water.
-4 points to make DEITYTrees
*Wanna RP?*
*sure*
Zyrkial is watching humans interact with each other
3 points
5 drones created
a small, bronze, football-sized flying machine, with four buzzing wings, three metallic tentacles, and a single light blue glowing eye on the front hovers next to them, observing the humans as well.
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
The beast that Atherial made is wandering the islands
*Capatin? want to roleplay?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
DEITY is writing again, another equation. as it finishes, a few palm trees sprout from the grass, with broad leaves to soak up sunlight, and wide root systems to absorb water.
-4 points to make DEITYTrees
*Wanna RP?*
*sure*
Zyrkial is watching humans interact with each other
5
a small, bronze, football-sized flying machine, with four buzzing wings, three metallic tentacles, and a single light blue glowing eye on the front hovers next to them, observing the humans as well.
Hello DIETY
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
The beast that Atherial made is wandering the islands
*Capatin? want to roleplay?*
*sry, I'm already doing one with balo*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
DEITY is writing again, another equation. as it finishes, a few palm trees sprout from the grass, with broad leaves to soak up sunlight, and wide root systems to absorb water.
-4 points to make DEITYTrees
*Wanna RP?*
*sure*
Zyrkial is watching humans interact with each other
5
a small, bronze, football-sized flying machine, with four buzzing wings, three metallic tentacles, and a single light blue glowing eye on the front hovers next to them, observing the humans as well.
Hello DIETY
"Greetings. How Is It You Know My//Our Designation?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
DEITY is writing again, another equation. as it finishes, a few palm trees sprout from the grass, with broad leaves to soak up sunlight, and wide root systems to absorb water.
-4 points to make DEITYTrees
*Wanna RP?*
*sure*
Zyrkial is watching humans interact with each other
5
a small, bronze, football-sized flying machine, with four buzzing wings, three metallic tentacles, and a single light blue glowing eye on the front hovers next to them, observing the humans as well.
Hello DIETY
"Greetings. How Is It You Know My//Our Designation?"
"I know many things DIETY." Zyrkial responds
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
The beast that Atherial made is wandering the islands
*Capatin? want to roleplay?*
*sry, I'm already doing one with balo*
*Okay*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
DEITY is writing again, another equation. as it finishes, a few palm trees sprout from the grass, with broad leaves to soak up sunlight, and wide root systems to absorb water.
-4 points to make DEITYTrees
*Wanna RP?*
*sure*
Zyrkial is watching humans interact with each other
5
a small, bronze, football-sized flying machine, with four buzzing wings, three metallic tentacles, and a single light blue glowing eye on the front hovers next to them, observing the humans as well.
Hello DIETY
"Greetings. How Is It You Know My//Our Designation?"
"I know many things DIETY." Zyrkial responds
*its DEITY*
"What Is Your Designation Then?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
DEITY is writing again, another equation. as it finishes, a few palm trees sprout from the grass, with broad leaves to soak up sunlight, and wide root systems to absorb water.
-4 points to make DEITYTrees
*Wanna RP?*
*sure*
Zyrkial is watching humans interact with each other
5
a small, bronze, football-sized flying machine, with four buzzing wings, three metallic tentacles, and a single light blue glowing eye on the front hovers next to them, observing the humans as well.
Hello DIETY
"Greetings. How Is It You Know My//Our Designation?"
"I know many things DIETY." Zyrkial responds
*its DEITY*
"What Is Your Designation Then?"
"What is my designation? Do you mean my domain?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*Atp we have a whole ass union for threads*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"But what is your name, little one?" She grows in size, until she stands tall over the cat.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
"Gato"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Gato." She twirls a strand of hair absentmindedly, staring at you. With a pop, she reverts to her normal form --- now hovering in the air before them. "Gato, gatito," she says playfully. "Why have you come here?" Her cloak falls down, revealing long, dark hair --- in direct contrast to her perfectly white pupils.
*Are Gato's pronouns they/them? Just wanted to check to make sure. Probably will be vanishing again (poof)*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
DEITY is writing again, another equation. as it finishes, a few palm trees sprout from the grass, with broad leaves to soak up sunlight, and wide root systems to absorb water.
-4 points to make DEITYTrees
40 devotees. (grass and trees ig)
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Wanna RP?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*sure*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Because I want to meet everybody"
*Gato is me, what do you think? they/she*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Zyrkial is watching humans interact with each other
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
The beast that Atherial made is wandering the islands
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
3 points
5 drones created
a small, bronze, football-sized flying machine, with four buzzing wings, three metallic tentacles, and a single light blue glowing eye on the front hovers next to them, observing the humans as well.
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Capatin? want to roleplay?*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello DIETY
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*sry, I'm already doing one with balo*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Greetings. How Is It You Know My//Our Designation?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"I know many things DIETY." Zyrkial responds
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Okay*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Bananer, Gato's followers will make art
All 21 groups of them*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*its DEITY*
"What Is Your Designation Then?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"What is my designation? Do you mean my domain?"
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself