DEITY is writing again, another equation. as it finishes, a few palm trees sprout from the grass, with broad leaves to soak up sunlight, and wide root systems to absorb water.
-4 points to make DEITYTrees
*Wanna RP?*
*sure*
Zyrkial is watching humans interact with each other
5
a small, bronze, football-sized flying machine, with four buzzing wings, three metallic tentacles, and a single light blue glowing eye on the front hovers next to them, observing the humans as well.
Hello DIETY
"Greetings. How Is It You Know My//Our Designation?"
"I know many things DIETY." Zyrkial responds
*its DEITY*
"What Is Your Designation Then?"
"What is my designation? Do you mean my domain?"
"Your Designation. What You Are Known As"
"I am Zyrkial."
"Greetings Zyrkial. These Are Exellent Creations"
"Excellent is an overstatement; they are a good canvas to start with, though."
"What Will You Make With Them?"
"I will use their basic structure and alter it to make better and more diverse races."
"Interesting. What Is Your Function?"
"I innovate everything I can control."
"Interesting. I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Technology"
"Huh, so I suppose we are innately connected."
"When The Time//Place//Climate Is Correct, I//We Will Create My//Our Own Humans"
"Those seem to be a lot of factors for you to care about"
"Yes. Life Is Difficult To Cultivate"
"I can't deny that assessment."
"What Factors Did You Consider When Creating Your Humans?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*Nah, I'll let you suffer as Zyrkial evolves his island a bunch or he evolves your cats into panthers*
*Also, I will not make anything else until three more people have made things, because I am stealing all of the things to make
Also, don't make another predator, or the ecosystem will die*
*Rip Gato, I made humans, btw, and I can always evolve some of the humans again and make a few other species*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY is writing again, another equation. as it finishes, a few palm trees sprout from the grass, with broad leaves to soak up sunlight, and wide root systems to absorb water.
-4 points to make DEITYTrees
*Wanna RP?*
*sure*
Zyrkial is watching humans interact with each other
5
a small, bronze, football-sized flying machine, with four buzzing wings, three metallic tentacles, and a single light blue glowing eye on the front hovers next to them, observing the humans as well.
Hello DIETY
"Greetings. How Is It You Know My//Our Designation?"
"I know many things DIETY." Zyrkial responds
*its DEITY*
"What Is Your Designation Then?"
"What is my designation? Do you mean my domain?"
"Your Designation. What You Are Known As"
"I am Zyrkial."
"Greetings Zyrkial. These Are Exellent Creations"
"Excellent is an overstatement; they are a good canvas to start with, though."
"What Will You Make With Them?"
"I will use their basic structure and alter it to make better and more diverse races."
"Interesting. What Is Your Function?"
"I innovate everything I can control."
"Interesting. I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Technology"
"Huh, so I suppose we are innately connected."
"When The Time//Place//Climate Is Correct, I//We Will Create My//Our Own Humans"
"Those seem to be a lot of factors for you to care about"
"Yes. Life Is Difficult To Cultivate"
"I can't deny that assessment."
"What Factors Did You Consider When Creating Your Humans?"
"Something that's highly adaptable and susceptible to evolution*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Nah, I'll let you suffer as Zyrkial evolves his island a bunch or he evolves your cats into panthers*
*Also, I will not make anything else until three more people have made things, because I am stealing all of the things to make
Also, don't make another predator, or the ecosystem will die*
*Rip Gato, I made humans, btw, and I can always evolve some of the humans again and make a few other species*
*you cant really 'steal' things to make. you can make your own versions of everything*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*Nah, I'll let you suffer as Zyrkial evolves his island a bunch or he evolves your cats into panthers*
*Also, I will not make anything else until three more people have made things, because I am stealing all of the things to make
Also, don't make another predator, or the ecosystem will die*
*Rip Gato, I made humans, btw, and I can always evolve some of the humans again and make a few other species*
*Not only on Gato, on all of my gods, and, maybe make something like trees? something, anything, tree would be good actually*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
DEITY is writing again, another equation. as it finishes, a few palm trees sprout from the grass, with broad leaves to soak up sunlight, and wide root systems to absorb water.
-4 points to make DEITYTrees
*Wanna RP?*
*sure*
Zyrkial is watching humans interact with each other
5
a small, bronze, football-sized flying machine, with four buzzing wings, three metallic tentacles, and a single light blue glowing eye on the front hovers next to them, observing the humans as well.
Hello DIETY
"Greetings. How Is It You Know My//Our Designation?"
"I know many things DIETY." Zyrkial responds
*its DEITY*
"What Is Your Designation Then?"
"What is my designation? Do you mean my domain?"
"Your Designation. What You Are Known As"
"I am Zyrkial."
"Greetings Zyrkial. These Are Exellent Creations"
"Excellent is an overstatement; they are a good canvas to start with, though."
"What Will You Make With Them?"
"I will use their basic structure and alter it to make better and more diverse races."
"Interesting. What Is Your Function?"
"I innovate everything I can control."
"Interesting. I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Technology"
"Huh, so I suppose we are innately connected."
"When The Time//Place//Climate Is Correct, I//We Will Create My//Our Own Humans"
"Those seem to be a lot of factors for you to care about"
"Yes. Life Is Difficult To Cultivate"
"I can't deny that assessment."
"What Factors Did You Consider When Creating Your Humans?"
"Something that's highly adaptable and susceptible to evolution*
"Interesting"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*Nah, I'll let you suffer as Zyrkial evolves his island a bunch or he evolves your cats into panthers*
*Also, I will not make anything else until three more people have made things, because I am stealing all of the things to make
Also, don't make another predator, or the ecosystem will die*
*Rip Gato, I made humans, btw, and I can always evolve some of the humans again and make a few other species*
*you cant really 'steal' things to make. you can make your own versions of everything*
*I know, but out of the people that have made anything, I've 7 of them*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Nah, I'll let you suffer as Zyrkial evolves his island a bunch or he evolves your cats into panthers*
*Also, I will not make anything else until three more people have made things, because I am stealing all of the things to make
Also, don't make another predator, or the ecosystem will die*
*Rip Gato, I made humans, btw, and I can always evolve some of the humans again and make a few other species*
*Not only on Gato, on all of my gods, and, maybe make something like trees? something, anything, tree would be good actually*
*DEITY has its own trees, but those cant live off DEITY's island*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*Nah, I'll let you suffer as Zyrkial evolves his island a bunch or he evolves your cats into panthers*
*Also, I will not make anything else until three more people have made things, because I am stealing all of the things to make
Also, don't make another predator, or the ecosystem will die*
*Rip Gato, I made humans, btw, and I can always evolve some of the humans again and make a few other species*
*Not only on Gato, on all of my gods, and, maybe make something like trees? something, anything, tree would be good actually*
*Use aspen to make corn or potatoes*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
DEITY is writing again, another equation. as it finishes, a few palm trees sprout from the grass, with broad leaves to soak up sunlight, and wide root systems to absorb water.
-4 points to make DEITYTrees
*Wanna RP?*
*sure*
Zyrkial is watching humans interact with each other
5
a small, bronze, football-sized flying machine, with four buzzing wings, three metallic tentacles, and a single light blue glowing eye on the front hovers next to them, observing the humans as well.
Hello DIETY
"Greetings. How Is It You Know My//Our Designation?"
"I know many things DIETY." Zyrkial responds
*its DEITY*
"What Is Your Designation Then?"
"What is my designation? Do you mean my domain?"
"Your Designation. What You Are Known As"
"I am Zyrkial."
"Greetings Zyrkial. These Are Exellent Creations"
"Excellent is an overstatement; they are a good canvas to start with, though."
"What Will You Make With Them?"
"I will use their basic structure and alter it to make better and more diverse races."
"Interesting. What Is Your Function?"
"I innovate everything I can control."
"Interesting. I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Technology"
"Huh, so I suppose we are innately connected."
"When The Time//Place//Climate Is Correct, I//We Will Create My//Our Own Humans"
"Those seem to be a lot of factors for you to care about"
"Yes. Life Is Difficult To Cultivate"
"I can't deny that assessment."
"What Factors Did You Consider When Creating Your Humans?"
"Something that's highly adaptable and susceptible to evolution*
"Interesting"
"How so?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Nah, I'll let you suffer as Zyrkial evolves his island a bunch or he evolves your cats into panthers*
*Also, I will not make anything else until three more people have made things, because I am stealing all of the things to make
Also, don't make another predator, or the ecosystem will die*
*Rip Gato, I made humans, btw, and I can always evolve some of the humans again and make a few other species*
*Not only on Gato, on all of my gods, and, maybe make something like trees? something, anything, tree would be good actually*
*DEITY has its own trees, but those cant live off DEITY's island*
*I know*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Nah, I'll let you suffer as Zyrkial evolves his island a bunch or he evolves your cats into panthers*
*Also, I will not make anything else until three more people have made things, because I am stealing all of the things to make
Also, don't make another predator, or the ecosystem will die*
*Rip Gato, I made humans, btw, and I can always evolve some of the humans again and make a few other species*
*Not only on Gato, on all of my gods, and, maybe make something like trees? something, anything, tree would be good actually*
*Use aspen to make corn or potatoes*
*Did already, made Cows and Corn*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
DEITY is writing again, another equation. as it finishes, a few palm trees sprout from the grass, with broad leaves to soak up sunlight, and wide root systems to absorb water.
-4 points to make DEITYTrees
*Wanna RP?*
*sure*
Zyrkial is watching humans interact with each other
5
a small, bronze, football-sized flying machine, with four buzzing wings, three metallic tentacles, and a single light blue glowing eye on the front hovers next to them, observing the humans as well.
Hello DIETY
"Greetings. How Is It You Know My//Our Designation?"
"I know many things DIETY." Zyrkial responds
*its DEITY*
"What Is Your Designation Then?"
"What is my designation? Do you mean my domain?"
"Your Designation. What You Are Known As"
"I am Zyrkial."
"Greetings Zyrkial. These Are Exellent Creations"
"Excellent is an overstatement; they are a good canvas to start with, though."
"What Will You Make With Them?"
"I will use their basic structure and alter it to make better and more diverse races."
"Interesting. What Is Your Function?"
"I innovate everything I can control."
"Interesting. I//We Am//Are The God//Divine Power Of Technology"
"Huh, so I suppose we are innately connected."
"When The Time//Place//Climate Is Correct, I//We Will Create My//Our Own Humans"
"Those seem to be a lot of factors for you to care about"
"Yes. Life Is Difficult To Cultivate"
"I can't deny that assessment."
"What Factors Did You Consider When Creating Your Humans?"
"Something that's highly adaptable and susceptible to evolution*
"Interesting"
"How so?"
"You Plan Well"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*Nah, I'll let you suffer as Zyrkial evolves his island a bunch or he evolves your cats into panthers*
*Also, I will not make anything else until three more people have made things, because I am stealing all of the things to make
Also, don't make another predator, or the ecosystem will die*
*Rip Gato, I made humans, btw, and I can always evolve some of the humans again and make a few other species*
*Not only on Gato, on all of my gods, and, maybe make something like trees? something, anything, tree would be good actually*
*Use aspen to make corn or potatoes*
*Did already, made Cows and Corn*
*You should be fine, then you can have your humans use cow poop as fertilizer and increase your production*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Nah, I'll let you suffer as Zyrkial evolves his island a bunch or he evolves your cats into panthers*
*Also, I will not make anything else until three more people have made things, because I am stealing all of the things to make
Also, don't make another predator, or the ecosystem will die*
*Rip Gato, I made humans, btw, and I can always evolve some of the humans again and make a few other species*
*Not only on Gato, on all of my gods, and, maybe make something like trees? something, anything, tree would be good actually*
*Use aspen to make corn or potatoes*
*Did already, made Cows and Corn*
*You should be fine, then you can have your humans use cow poop as fertilizer and increase your production*
*Wow*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"It was more haphazard than anything by my standards."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Nah, I'll let you suffer as Zyrkial evolves his island a bunch or he evolves your cats into panthers*
*Also, I will not make anything else until three more people have made things, because I am stealing all of the things to make
Also, don't make another predator, or the ecosystem will die*
*Rip Gato, I made humans, btw, and I can always evolve some of the humans again and make a few other species*
*Not only on Gato, on all of my gods, and, maybe make something like trees? something, anything, tree would be good actually*
*Use aspen to make corn or potatoes*
*Did already, made Cows and Corn*
*You should be fine, then you can have your humans use cow poop as fertilizer and increase your production*
*Wow*
*Wow, what?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"It was more haphazard than anything by my standards."
"Fascinating"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
"Everybody, little one? Every creature that inhabits this nascent world?" She smiles, which turns into a crooked, wicked grin. "And you came all this way to meet unimportant me? That certainly deserves a round of applause --- and a tale, if you'd agree..."
"Nay, I do not sit still well, nor should you try to make me"
"Ah. Perhaps not, then. Are you one of...them?"
*She clearly means gods*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"What Factors Did You Consider When Creating Your Humans?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Rip Gato, I made humans, btw, and I can always evolve some of the humans again and make a few other species*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Something that's highly adaptable and susceptible to evolution*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*you cant really 'steal' things to make. you can make your own versions of everything*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Not only on Gato, on all of my gods, and, maybe make something like trees? something, anything, tree would be good actually*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Interesting"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I know, but out of the people that have made anything, I've 7 of them*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*DEITY has its own trees, but those cant live off DEITY's island*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Use aspen to make corn or potatoes*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"How so?"
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I know*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Did already, made Cows and Corn*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You Plan Well"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*You should be fine, then you can have your humans use cow poop as fertilizer and increase your production*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Wow*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*GTG*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Wow, what?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Fascinating"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Ah. Perhaps not, then. Are you one of...them?"
*She clearly means gods*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|