It feels as if something is watching them, but you stare around, and as you do so, a figure appears into your vision, *If you roleplayed with Atherial before you recognize them*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It feels as if something is watching them, but you stare around, and as you do so, a figure appears into your vision, *If you roleplayed with Atherial before you recognize them*
"Hello Atherial." Zyrkial says *I did roleplay with them, in fact didn't I name them?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
It feels as if something is watching them, but you stare around, and as you do so, a figure appears into your vision, *If you roleplayed with Atherial before you recognize them*
"Hello Atherial." Zyrkial says *I did roleplay with them, in fact didn't I name them?*
Hello again, Atherial continues to speak into your mind *I forgot, I thought you did, but didn't want to assume*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Resist the urge to go draw symbols for my gods, resist it*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It feels as if something is watching them, but you stare around, and as you do so, a figure appears into your vision, *If you roleplayed with Atherial before you recognize them*
"Hello Atherial." Zyrkial says *I did roleplay with them, in fact didn't I name them?*
Hello again, Atherial continues to speak into your mind *I forgot, I thought you did, but didn't want to assume*
"How are you faring?" Zyrkial replies
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
It feels as if something is watching them, but you stare around, and as you do so, a figure appears into your vision, *If you roleplayed with Atherial before you recognize them*
"Hello Atherial." Zyrkial says *I did roleplay with them, in fact didn't I name them?*
Hello again, Atherial continues to speak into your mind *I forgot, I thought you did, but didn't want to assume*
"How are you faring?" Zyrkial replies
What is your definition of faring?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It feels as if something is watching them, but you stare around, and as you do so, a figure appears into your vision, *If you roleplayed with Atherial before you recognize them*
"Hello Atherial." Zyrkial says *I did roleplay with them, in fact didn't I name them?*
Hello again, Atherial continues to speak into your mind *I forgot, I thought you did, but didn't want to assume*
"How are you faring?" Zyrkial replies
What is your definition of faring?
"Faring means how you are doing."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
It feels as if something is watching them, but you stare around, and as you do so, a figure appears into your vision, *If you roleplayed with Atherial before you recognize them*
"Hello Atherial." Zyrkial says *I did roleplay with them, in fact didn't I name them?*
Hello again, Atherial continues to speak into your mind *I forgot, I thought you did, but didn't want to assume*
"How are you faring?" Zyrkial replies
What is your definition of faring?
"Faring means how you are doing."
Yes, but what does the definition of the words that one would use to describe how you are feeling?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*I'm going to spend 5 creation points to evolves some cats into tigers -5 creation points
27*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
It feels as if something is watching them, but you stare around, and as you do so, a figure appears into your vision, *If you roleplayed with Atherial before you recognize them*
"Hello Atherial." Zyrkial says *I did roleplay with them, in fact didn't I name them?*
Hello again, Atherial continues to speak into your mind *I forgot, I thought you did, but didn't want to assume*
"How are you faring?" Zyrkial replies
What is your definition of faring?
"Faring means how you are doing."
Yes, but what does the definition of the words that one would use to describe how you are feeling?
"Are you always this frustrating?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
It feels as if something is watching them, but you stare around, and as you do so, a figure appears into your vision, *If you roleplayed with Atherial before you recognize them*
"Hello Atherial." Zyrkial says *I did roleplay with them, in fact didn't I name them?*
Hello again, Atherial continues to speak into your mind *I forgot, I thought you did, but didn't want to assume*
"How are you faring?" Zyrkial replies
What is your definition of faring?
"Faring means how you are doing."
Yes, but what does the definition of the words that one would use to describe how you are feeling?
"Are you always this frustrating?"
Depends, what is your definition of frustrating?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It feels as if something is watching them, but you stare around, and as you do so, a figure appears into your vision, *If you roleplayed with Atherial before you recognize them*
"Hello Atherial." Zyrkial says *I did roleplay with them, in fact didn't I name them?*
Hello again, Atherial continues to speak into your mind *I forgot, I thought you did, but didn't want to assume*
"How are you faring?" Zyrkial replies
What is your definition of faring?
"Faring means how you are doing."
Yes, but what does the definition of the words that one would use to describe how you are feeling?
"Are you always this frustrating?"
Depends, what is your definition of frustrating?
"You are my definition of frustrating."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
It feels as if something is watching them, but you stare around, and as you do so, a figure appears into your vision, *If you roleplayed with Atherial before you recognize them*
"Hello Atherial." Zyrkial says *I did roleplay with them, in fact didn't I name them?*
Hello again, Atherial continues to speak into your mind *I forgot, I thought you did, but didn't want to assume*
"How are you faring?" Zyrkial replies
What is your definition of faring?
"Faring means how you are doing."
Yes, but what does the definition of the words that one would use to describe how you are feeling?
"Are you always this frustrating?"
Depends, what is your definition of frustrating?
"You are my definition of frustrating."
Ah, finally, we are getting somewhere
*Should I go draw art for my gods?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It feels as if something is watching them, but you stare around, and as you do so, a figure appears into your vision, *If you roleplayed with Atherial before you recognize them*
"Hello Atherial." Zyrkial says *I did roleplay with them, in fact didn't I name them?*
Hello again, Atherial continues to speak into your mind *I forgot, I thought you did, but didn't want to assume*
"How are you faring?" Zyrkial replies
What is your definition of faring?
"Faring means how you are doing."
Yes, but what does the definition of the words that one would use to describe how you are feeling?
"Are you always this frustrating?"
Depends, what is your definition of frustrating?
"You are my definition of frustrating."
Ah, finally, we are getting somewhere
*Should I go draw art for my gods?*
"How are we getting somewhere?"
*Sure, I'm curious what you draw for atherial*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
It feels as if something is watching them, but you stare around, and as you do so, a figure appears into your vision, *If you roleplayed with Atherial before you recognize them*
"Hello Atherial." Zyrkial says *I did roleplay with them, in fact didn't I name them?*
Hello again, Atherial continues to speak into your mind *I forgot, I thought you did, but didn't want to assume*
"How are you faring?" Zyrkial replies
What is your definition of faring?
"Faring means how you are doing."
Yes, but what does the definition of the words that one would use to describe how you are feeling?
"Are you always this frustrating?"
Depends, what is your definition of frustrating?
"You are my definition of frustrating."
Ah, finally, we are getting somewhere
*Should I go draw art for my gods?*
"How are we getting somewhere?"
*Sure, I'm curious what you draw for atherial*
Ah, you told me what your definition of frustrating is, which is important for subjecting the word to me
*I know what I'll draw for them, Gato and Aspen, I need to think on that*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It feels as if something is watching them, but you stare around, and as you do so, a figure appears into your vision, *If you roleplayed with Atherial before you recognize them*
"Hello Atherial." Zyrkial says *I did roleplay with them, in fact didn't I name them?*
Hello again, Atherial continues to speak into your mind *I forgot, I thought you did, but didn't want to assume*
"How are you faring?" Zyrkial replies
What is your definition of faring?
"Faring means how you are doing."
Yes, but what does the definition of the words that one would use to describe how you are feeling?
"Are you always this frustrating?"
Depends, what is your definition of frustrating?
"You are my definition of frustrating."
Ah, finally, we are getting somewhere
*Should I go draw art for my gods?*
"How are we getting somewhere?"
*Sure, I'm curious what you draw for atherial*
Ah, you told me what your definition of frustrating is, which is important for subjecting the word to me
*I know what I'll draw for them, Gato and Aspen, I need to think on that*
"You should have become the god of riddles instead." Zyrkial says sighing
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
It feels as if something is watching them, but you stare around, and as you do so, a figure appears into your vision, *If you roleplayed with Atherial before you recognize them*
"Hello Atherial." Zyrkial says *I did roleplay with them, in fact didn't I name them?*
Hello again, Atherial continues to speak into your mind *I forgot, I thought you did, but didn't want to assume*
"How are you faring?" Zyrkial replies
What is your definition of faring?
"Faring means how you are doing."
Yes, but what does the definition of the words that one would use to describe how you are feeling?
"Are you always this frustrating?"
Depends, what is your definition of frustrating?
"You are my definition of frustrating."
Ah, finally, we are getting somewhere
*Should I go draw art for my gods?*
"How are we getting somewhere?"
*Sure, I'm curious what you draw for atherial*
Ah, you told me what your definition of frustrating is, which is important for subjecting the word to me
*I know what I'll draw for them, Gato and Aspen, I need to think on that*
"You should have become the god of riddles instead." Zyrkial says sighing
Its not that hard to understand
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Hoping to join this thread at some point. Is there an archive or something, so we can see what domains have already been taken and what sort of stuff has already happened in the world?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
It feels as if something is watching them, but you stare around, and as you do so, a figure appears into your vision, *If you roleplayed with Atherial before you recognize them*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Hello Atherial." Zyrkial says *I did roleplay with them, in fact didn't I name them?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hello again, Atherial continues to speak into your mind *I forgot, I thought you did, but didn't want to assume*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Resist the urge to go draw symbols for my gods, resist it*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"How are you faring?" Zyrkial replies
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
What is your definition of faring?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Faring means how you are doing."
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Yes, but what does the definition of the words that one would use to describe how you are feeling?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I'm going to spend 5 creation points to evolves some cats into tigers -5 creation points
27*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Are you always this frustrating?"
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Depends, what is your definition of frustrating?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You are my definition of frustrating."
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Ah, finally, we are getting somewhere
*Should I go draw art for my gods?*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"How are we getting somewhere?"
*Sure, I'm curious what you draw for atherial*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Ah, you told me what your definition of frustrating is, which is important for subjecting the word to me
*I know what I'll draw for them, Gato and Aspen, I need to think on that*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You should have become the god of riddles instead." Zyrkial says sighing
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*so, I roll an energy renewal dice every day?*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
Its not that hard to understand
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Hoping to join this thread at some point. Is there an archive or something, so we can see what domains have already been taken and what sort of stuff has already happened in the world?*
You guys are awesome and mean so much to me. And mean so much to each other.
*I believe so, more if bananer tells you to*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.