Zyrkial is a tanned 6-foot-2 man with long shaggy hair and amethyst eyes. He is covered in burns and is typically depicted working at a toolbench or a forge
speciality is Devotion: When you roll a d8 to determine how many devotees you get, you can instead roll a d12.
*Imma make a god of magic*
A being materializes in front of them, as the being solidifies, you see that their form seems to be a mage, but as you look closer, the edges of their being are not solid, and are drifting away
Hello
As you speak, the form shifts into something other,
and as you watch, a thought forms in your head. Greetings
I am Zyrkial, and you are?
I cannot form my thoughts into one sentence. I am many things, and nothing. I belong everywhere, and nowhere. I am every gender, and no gender
Alright, I'll dub you astherial then
Astherial? Hm
Yes, that will work
You may call my Astherial
*Thanks for the name, I suck at names*
*Same*
So what exactly are you?
Did I not make my point? I am nothing and everything. separate and joined
Fine, what domain do you preside over?
Magic
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Then Your Function//Purpouse Would Be To Create//Protect These Organisms"
"Why?"
"It Is The Way Of Gods//Divine Powers"
"And, yet you try to define my world by your expectations, so predictable"
"Definitions Are What Is Logical. Definitions Can Be Applied To Anything"
"Wrong, would you apply gender to a nongendered being?"
"Nongender Is A Deninition Itself"
"Yet it can apply to a gendered being"
"Proving My//Our Point"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Zyrkial is a tanned 6-foot-2 man with long shaggy hair and amethyst eyes. He is covered in burns and is typically depicted working at a toolbench or a forge
speciality is Devotion: When you roll a d8 to determine how many devotees you get, you can instead roll a d12.
*Imma make a god of magic*
A being materializes in front of them, as the being solidifies, you see that their form seems to be a mage, but as you look closer, the edges of their being are not solid, and are drifting away
Hello
As you speak, the form shifts into something other,
and as you watch, a thought forms in your head. Greetings
I am Zyrkial, and you are?
I cannot form my thoughts into one sentence. I am many things, and nothing. I belong everywhere, and nowhere. I am every gender, and no gender
Alright, I'll dub you astherial then
Astherial? Hm
Yes, that will work
You may call my Astherial
*Thanks for the name, I suck at names*
*Same*
So what exactly are you?
Did I not make my point? I am nothing and everything. separate and joined
Fine, what domain do you preside over?
Magic
I see you're a newly formed god, then?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Then Your Function//Purpouse Would Be To Create//Protect These Organisms"
"Why?"
"It Is The Way Of Gods//Divine Powers"
"And, yet you try to define my world by your expectations, so predictable"
"Definitions Are What Is Logical. Definitions Can Be Applied To Anything"
"Wrong, would you apply gender to a nongendered being?"
"Nongender Is A Deninition Itself"
"Yet it can apply to a gendered being"
"Proving My//Our Point"
"But can you be apllied to nothing to nothing?"
*I love roleplays like this one and the one on the academy, you actually talk about things that you can relate to IRL*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Zyrkial is a tanned 6-foot-2 man with long shaggy hair and amethyst eyes. He is covered in burns and is typically depicted working at a toolbench or a forge
speciality is Devotion: When you roll a d8 to determine how many devotees you get, you can instead roll a d12.
*Imma make a god of magic*
A being materializes in front of them, as the being solidifies, you see that their form seems to be a mage, but as you look closer, the edges of their being are not solid, and are drifting away
Hello
As you speak, the form shifts into something other,
and as you watch, a thought forms in your head. Greetings
I am Zyrkial, and you are?
I cannot form my thoughts into one sentence. I am many things, and nothing. I belong everywhere, and nowhere. I am every gender, and no gender
Alright, I'll dub you astherial then
Astherial? Hm
Yes, that will work
You may call my Astherial
*Thanks for the name, I suck at names*
*Same*
So what exactly are you?
Did I not make my point? I am nothing and everything. separate and joined
Fine, what domain do you preside over?
Magic
I see you're a newly formed god, then?
You assume that I am neither new nor old.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Then Your Function//Purpouse Would Be To Create//Protect These Organisms"
"Why?"
"It Is The Way Of Gods//Divine Powers"
"And, yet you try to define my world by your expectations, so predictable"
"Definitions Are What Is Logical. Definitions Can Be Applied To Anything"
"Wrong, would you apply gender to a nongendered being?"
"Nongender Is A Deninition Itself"
"Yet it can apply to a gendered being"
"Proving My//Our Point"
"But can you be apllied to nothing to nothing?"
*I love roleplays like this one and the one on the academy, you actually talk about things that you can relate to IRL*
"Nothing//Nothingness Can Be Used As A Descriptor."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
"Then Your Function//Purpouse Would Be To Create//Protect These Organisms"
"Why?"
"It Is The Way Of Gods//Divine Powers"
"And, yet you try to define my world by your expectations, so predictable"
"Definitions Are What Is Logical. Definitions Can Be Applied To Anything"
"Wrong, would you apply gender to a nongendered being?"
"Nongender Is A Deninition Itself"
"Yet it can apply to a gendered being"
"Proving My//Our Point"
"But can you be apllied to nothing to nothing?"
*I love roleplays like this one and the one on the academy, you actually talk about things that you can relate to IRL*
"Nothing//Nothingness Can Be Used As A Descriptor."
"Yet, can it be used for someone that is everything?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Zyrkial is a tanned 6-foot-2 man with long shaggy hair and amethyst eyes. He is covered in burns and is typically depicted working at a toolbench or a forge
speciality is Devotion: When you roll a d8 to determine how many devotees you get, you can instead roll a d12.
*Imma make a god of magic*
A being materializes in front of them, as the being solidifies, you see that their form seems to be a mage, but as you look closer, the edges of their being are not solid, and are drifting away
Hello
As you speak, the form shifts into something other,
and as you watch, a thought forms in your head. Greetings
I am Zyrkial, and you are?
I cannot form my thoughts into one sentence. I am many things, and nothing. I belong everywhere, and nowhere. I am every gender, and no gender
Alright, I'll dub you astherial then
Astherial? Hm
Yes, that will work
You may call my Astherial
*Thanks for the name, I suck at names*
*Same*
So what exactly are you?
Did I not make my point? I am nothing and everything. separate and joined
Fine, what domain do you preside over?
Magic
I see you're a newly formed god, then?
You assume that I am neither new nor old.
Oh, so you're middle-aged, alright
*I just realized how overpowered having a god of innovation can be*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Zyrkial is a tanned 6-foot-2 man with long shaggy hair and amethyst eyes. He is covered in burns and is typically depicted working at a toolbench or a forge
speciality is Devotion: When you roll a d8 to determine how many devotees you get, you can instead roll a d12.
*Imma make a god of magic*
A being materializes in front of them, as the being solidifies, you see that their form seems to be a mage, but as you look closer, the edges of their being are not solid, and are drifting away
Hello
As you speak, the form shifts into something other,
and as you watch, a thought forms in your head. Greetings
I am Zyrkial, and you are?
I cannot form my thoughts into one sentence. I am many things, and nothing. I belong everywhere, and nowhere. I am every gender, and no gender
Alright, I'll dub you astherial then
Astherial? Hm
Yes, that will work
You may call my Astherial
*Thanks for the name, I suck at names*
*Same*
So what exactly are you?
Did I not make my point? I am nothing and everything. separate and joined
Fine, what domain do you preside over?
Magic
I see you're a newly formed god, then?
You assume that I am neither new nor old.
Oh, so you're middle-aged, alright
*I just realized how overpowered having a god of innovation can be*
Middle? What defines middle?
*Yeah, major god, like Astherial*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Not dumb, by far my favorite thread, I love this thread*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Zyrkial is a tanned 6-foot-2 man with long shaggy hair and amethyst eyes. He is covered in burns and is typically depicted working at a toolbench or a forge
speciality is Devotion: When you roll a d8 to determine how many devotees you get, you can instead roll a d12.
*Imma make a god of magic*
A being materializes in front of them, as the being solidifies, you see that their form seems to be a mage, but as you look closer, the edges of their being are not solid, and are drifting away
Hello
As you speak, the form shifts into something other,
and as you watch, a thought forms in your head. Greetings
I am Zyrkial, and you are?
I cannot form my thoughts into one sentence. I am many things, and nothing. I belong everywhere, and nowhere. I am every gender, and no gender
Alright, I'll dub you astherial then
Astherial? Hm
Yes, that will work
You may call my Astherial
*Thanks for the name, I suck at names*
*Same*
So what exactly are you?
Did I not make my point? I am nothing and everything. separate and joined
Fine, what domain do you preside over?
Magic
I see you're a newly formed god, then?
You assume that I am neither new nor old.
Oh, so you're middle-aged, alright
*I just realized how overpowered having a god of innovation can be*
Middle? What defines middle?
*Yeah, major god, like Astherial*
middle usually means it's neither one side nor the other, it's halfway in between
*Because zyrkial could theoretically control weapons of war and other technologies and have some degree of access to spells*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Zyrkial is a tanned 6-foot-2 man with long shaggy hair and amethyst eyes. He is covered in burns and is typically depicted working at a toolbench or a forge
speciality is Devotion: When you roll a d8 to determine how many devotees you get, you can instead roll a d12.
*Imma make a god of magic*
A being materializes in front of them, as the being solidifies, you see that their form seems to be a mage, but as you look closer, the edges of their being are not solid, and are drifting away
Hello
As you speak, the form shifts into something other,
and as you watch, a thought forms in your head. Greetings
I am Zyrkial, and you are?
I cannot form my thoughts into one sentence. I am many things, and nothing. I belong everywhere, and nowhere. I am every gender, and no gender
Alright, I'll dub you astherial then
Astherial? Hm
Yes, that will work
You may call my Astherial
*Thanks for the name, I suck at names*
*Same*
So what exactly are you?
Did I not make my point? I am nothing and everything. separate and joined
Fine, what domain do you preside over?
Magic
I see you're a newly formed god, then?
You assume that I am neither new nor old.
Oh, so you're middle-aged, alright
*I just realized how overpowered having a god of innovation can be*
Middle? What defines middle?
*Yeah, major god, like Astherial*
middle usually means it's neither one side nor the other, it's halfway in between
*Because zyrkial could theoretically control weapons of war and other technologies and have some degree of access to spells*
Yet, does it mean that for everybody?
*I know, you just should make it so you cannot create, just improve on what is made already*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
While the gods watch from the heavens, the cats and Tabaxi have been starving to death below, with only dirt and mud to feast on. Few remain, scrounging on the scraps of their fallen.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Magic
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Proving My//Our Point"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
I see you're a newly formed god, then?
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"But can you be apllied to nothing to nothing?"
*I love roleplays like this one and the one on the academy, you actually talk about things that you can relate to IRL*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
You assume that I am neither new nor old.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Nothing//Nothingness Can Be Used As A Descriptor."
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Yet, can it be used for someone that is everything?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Oh, so you're middle-aged, alright
*I just realized how overpowered having a god of innovation can be*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*…what*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*What?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Middle? What defines middle?
*Yeah, major god, like Astherial*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Agreed, what?*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*how did my dumb thread get posts without me 😭*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Not dumb, by far my favorite thread, I love this thread*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
middle usually means it's neither one side nor the other, it's halfway in between
*Because zyrkial could theoretically control weapons of war and other technologies and have some degree of access to spells*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*How many creation points do we start with, btw?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*15 and the amount you rolled.*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Yet, does it mean that for everybody?
*I know, you just should make it so you cannot create, just improve on what is made already*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
While the gods watch from the heavens, the cats and Tabaxi have been starving to death below, with only dirt and mud to feast on. Few remain, scrounging on the scraps of their fallen.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Oh, so I have another 15! YES*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.