A smallish figure with a large grin, a small cross shape on their upper and lower right eyelid, their left eye looking like a masquerade, several belts, two long 'horns' that invoke the image of a jester with bells at the end, a neck cuff, flamboyant jester clothing that is slightly royal, all their clothing black and gold, and their face pale and carrying a sharp grin is sitting in a tree up high with the gods.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
Danadas is at the edge of his domain, saying his farewell to a small group of Papillon, his followers eyes welled up with tears. If the Winged Seer had the same, his would match. He gives the last one final hug before lifting his hand to show caterpillars within his palm. The small creatures glows, growing in size as he sets them upon the ground. The Butterfly-folk mount the newly formed beasts, waving as they ride into the horizon, searching for a new life. They may return, but that is their choice.
[create large mortal, warhorse but with 30 foot climb speed, cost 21, follower gain 54]
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
A smallish figure with a large grin, a small cross shape on their upper and lower right eyelid, their left eye looking like a masquerade, several belts, two long 'horns' that invoke the image of a jester with bells at the end, a neck cuff, flamboyant jester clothing that is slightly royal, all their clothing black and gold, and their face pale and carrying a sharp grin is sitting in a tree up high with the gods.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
You see another explosion of light. The forest is growing once more. It is now 4,600 square feet, and it is absolutely massive.
*I feel like 4,601 square feet ain’t that much ngl*
You see a purple crab scuttling around on one of your trees.
*Atherial has 377.487.360 feet, sooooooo*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Yes, It is lonel , but there are many gods out there, and many immortals"
“And many futures of discussion.” Danadas lets out a light chuckle.
"Correct"
“Perhaps you may find yourself an Evangel?”
"I cannot"
“How so?”
"I swore never to be seen by mortals"
This brings genuine surprise to Danadas’s face. “May I ask why, or is it a sensitive topic?”
"Simply so that I can't murder them in mass"
“Well I’m sure if they knew, they would thank you for the sacrifice.”
"Probably not"
“Don’t sell them too short. They can be quite forgiving at times.”
"Yes, true, but it will not end well"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Danadas is at the edge of his domain, saying his farewell to a small group of Papillon, his followers eyes welled up with tears. If the Winged Seer had the same, his would match. He gives the last one final hug before lifting his hand to show caterpillars within his palm. The small creatures glows, growing in size as he sets them upon the ground. The Butterfly-folk mount the newly formed beasts, waving as they ride into the horizon, searching for a new life. They may return, but that is their choice.
[create large mortal, warhorse but with 30 foot climb speed, cost 21, follower gain 47]
A smallish figure with a large grin, a small cross shape on their upper and lower right eyelid, their left eye looking like a masquerade, several belts, two long 'horns' that invoke the image of a jester with bells at the end, a neck cuff, flamboyant jester clothing that is slightly royal, all their clothing black and gold, and their face pale and carrying a sharp grin is sitting in a tree up high with the gods.
The impish little jester watches them, a wide grin on their face. "Are you letting go of your mortals, hmm?" Their grin falls down, like an arc of rubber being hit on the right and left.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Danadas is at the edge of his domain, saying his farewell to a small group of Papillon, his followers eyes welled up with tears. If the Winged Seer had the same, his would match. He gives the last one final hug before lifting his hand to show caterpillars within his palm. The small creatures glows, growing in size as he sets them upon the ground. The Butterfly-folk mount the newly formed beasts, waving as they ride into the horizon, searching for a new life. They may return, but that is their choice.
[create large mortal, warhorse but with 30 foot climb speed, cost 21, follower gain 47]
A smallish figure with a large grin, a small cross shape on their upper and lower right eyelid, their left eye looking like a masquerade, several belts, two long 'horns' that invoke the image of a jester with bells at the end, a neck cuff, flamboyant jester clothing that is slightly royal, all their clothing black and gold, and their face pale and carrying a sharp grin is sitting in a tree up high with the gods.
The impish little jester watches them, a wide grin on their face. "Are you letting go of your mortals, hmm?" Their grin falls down, like an arc of rubber being hit on the right and left.
He continues to face the horizon, not turning to speak to his audience. “Yes. They recently lost loved ones and they need time to grieve and find purpose again. They are not prisoners, and I am not a warden.”
The jester god is sitting in a maple tree, dark and yet glowing, brilliant golden leaves with orange contrasting against *Blah blah blah I'm yapping 'bout Canadian things* warping the air, streams of every material coming together to create a material. They are creating:
Falsinium
Uncommon Material
Falsinium is a specific resource that, when made in a biome, must roll on a table fitting for that biome. It shifts to look like the material, but successful DC 15 investigation check reveals the illusion, turning it to pure falsinium. Truesight cannot reveal it, and pure falsinium can, with mending and any transmutation or illusion spell of 3rd level or higher, be merged with any uncommon material, making more of said material, 6th level for rare, and 9th for very rare. Forest:
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Danadas is at the edge of his domain, saying his farewell to a small group of Papillon, his followers eyes welled up with tears. If the Winged Seer had the same, his would match. He gives the last one final hug before lifting his hand to show caterpillars within his palm. The small creatures glows, growing in size as he sets them upon the ground. The Butterfly-folk mount the newly formed beasts, waving as they ride into the horizon, searching for a new life. They may return, but that is their choice.
[create large mortal, warhorse but with 30 foot climb speed, cost 21, follower gain 47]
A smallish figure with a large grin, a small cross shape on their upper and lower right eyelid, their left eye looking like a masquerade, several belts, two long 'horns' that invoke the image of a jester with bells at the end, a neck cuff, flamboyant jester clothing that is slightly royal, all their clothing black and gold, and their face pale and carrying a sharp grin is sitting in a tree up high with the gods.
The impish little jester watches them, a wide grin on their face. "Are you letting go of your mortals, hmm?" Their grin falls down, like an arc of rubber being hit on the right and left.
He continues to face the horizon, not turning to speak to his audience. “Yes. They recently lost loved ones and they need time to grieve and find purpose again. They are not prisoners, and I am not a warden.”
The jester seems disappointed. "By who? Who would remove them?"
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The jester god is sitting in a maple tree, dark and yet glowing, brilliant golden leaves with orange contrasting against *Blah blah blah I'm yapping 'bout Canadian things* warping the air, streams of every material coming together to create a material. They are creating:
Falsinium
Uncommon Material
Falsinium is a specific resource that, when made in a biome, must roll on a table fitting for that biome. It shifts to look like the material, but successful DC 15 investigation check reveals the illusion, turning it to pure falsinium. Truesight cannot reveal it, and pure falsinium can, with mending and any transmutation or illusion spell of 3rd level or higher, be merged with any uncommon material, making more of said material, 6th level for rare, and 9th for very rare. Forest:
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The jester god is sitting in a maple tree, dark and yet glowing, brilliant golden leaves with orange contrasting against *Blah blah blah I'm yapping 'bout Canadian things* warping the air, streams of every material coming together to create a material. They are creating:
Falsinium
Uncommon Material
Falsinium is a specific resource that, when made in a biome, must roll on a table fitting for that biome. It shifts to look like the material, but successful DC 15 investigation check reveals the illusion, turning it to pure falsinium. Truesight cannot reveal it, and pure falsinium can, with mending and any transmutation or illusion spell of 3rd level or higher, be merged with any uncommon material, making more of said material, 6th level for rare, and 9th for very rare. Forest:
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
The jester god is sitting in a maple tree, dark and yet glowing, brilliant golden leaves with orange contrasting against *Blah blah blah I'm yapping 'bout Canadian things* warping the air, streams of every material coming together to create a material. They are creating:
Falsinium
Uncommon Material
Falsinium is a specific resource that, when made in a biome, must roll on a table fitting for that biome. It shifts to look like the material, but successful DC 15 investigation check reveals the illusion, turning it to pure falsinium. Truesight cannot reveal it, and pure falsinium can, with mending and any transmutation or illusion spell of 3rd level or higher, be merged with any uncommon material, making more of said material, 6th level for rare, and 9th for very rare. Forest:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
10
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
A smallish figure with a large grin, a small cross shape on their upper and lower right eyelid, their left eye looking like a masquerade, several belts, two long 'horns' that invoke the image of a jester with bells at the end, a neck cuff, flamboyant jester clothing that is slightly royal, all their clothing black and gold, and their face pale and carrying a sharp grin is sitting in a tree up high with the gods.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Did you roll for creation points?*
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...*Anyone on and willing to rp?*
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...5
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Danadas is at the edge of his domain, saying his farewell to a small group of Papillon, his followers eyes welled up with tears. If the Winged Seer had the same, his would match. He gives the last one final hug before lifting his hand to show caterpillars within his palm. The small creatures glows, growing in size as he sets them upon the ground. The Butterfly-folk mount the newly formed beasts, waving as they ride into the horizon, searching for a new life. They may return, but that is their choice.
[create large mortal, warhorse but with 30 foot climb speed, cost 21, follower gain 54]
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
4
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Atherial has 377.487.360 feet, sooooooo*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Yes, true, but it will not end well"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A smallish figure with a large grin, a small cross shape on their upper and lower right eyelid, their left eye looking like a masquerade, several belts, two long 'horns' that invoke the image of a jester with bells at the end, a neck cuff, flamboyant jester clothing that is slightly royal, all their clothing black and gold, and their face pale and carrying a sharp grin is sitting in a tree up high with the gods.
The impish little jester watches them, a wide grin on their face. "Are you letting go of your mortals, hmm?" Their grin falls down, like an arc of rubber being hit on the right and left.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Anyone wanna RP?*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
He lets out a sigh. “Has anyone ever told you not to be hard on yourself?”
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
He continues to face the horizon, not turning to speak to his audience. “Yes. They recently lost loved ones and they need time to grieve and find purpose again. They are not prisoners, and I am not a warden.”
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
The jester god is sitting in a maple tree, dark and yet glowing, brilliant golden leaves with orange contrasting against *Blah blah blah I'm yapping 'bout Canadian things* warping the air, streams of every material coming together to create a material. They are creating:
Falsinium
Uncommon Material
Falsinium is a specific resource that, when made in a biome, must roll on a table fitting for that biome. It shifts to look like the material, but successful DC 15 investigation check reveals the illusion, turning it to pure falsinium. Truesight cannot reveal it, and pure falsinium can, with mending and any transmutation or illusion spell of 3rd level or higher, be merged with any uncommon material, making more of said material, 6th level for rare, and 9th for very rare.
Forest:
Birch:
Enchanted:
Corrupted:
Pebbly Lake:
Ocean:
Desert:
Tundra:
Maple:
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The jester seems disappointed. "By who? Who would remove them?"
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Maple:
4
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
(Ooooo a ball of emotions... that's fun)
6
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
6 creation points for today
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...*Too true. I’m glad to be missing this winter.*
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...