You see a small, nine-tailed fox walks over to the jester. "Hello! I'm Ren. Who would you happen to be?"
They blink, confused. "I am The Grinning One? God of... deception, freedom, and theatre?"
Ren grins. (Or, as close to a grin as a fox can do). "Sounds fun. I myself enjoy a bit of deception and tricking. Shall we plan a prank on someone else?"
"I'm more for... like... lies... and... stuff..." He seems to be entirely caught off guard.
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
You see a small, nine-tailed fox walks over to the jester. "Hello! I'm Ren. Who would you happen to be?"
They blink, confused. "I am The Grinning One? God of... deception, freedom, and theatre?"
Ren grins. (Or, as close to a grin as a fox can do). "Sounds fun. I myself enjoy a bit of deception and tricking. Shall we plan a prank on someone else?"
"I'm more for... like... lies... and... stuff..." He seems to be entirely caught off guard.
Ren looks a bit disappointed. "Ah. I myself have friends who do the same thing. What would you like to do?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bitabout me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...
You see a small, nine-tailed fox walks over to the jester. "Hello! I'm Ren. Who would you happen to be?"
They blink, confused. "I am The Grinning One? God of... deception, freedom, and theatre?"
Ren grins. (Or, as close to a grin as a fox can do). "Sounds fun. I myself enjoy a bit of deception and tricking. Shall we plan a prank on someone else?"
"I'm more for... like... lies... and... stuff..." He seems to be entirely caught off guard.
Ren looks a bit disappointed. "Ah. I myself have friends who do the same thing. What would you like to do?"
"Uhm... I don't know... uh... tea? I can make tea! Looking in the lake and saying I love myself! My domains do include lies!"
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
You see a small, nine-tailed fox walks over to the jester. "Hello! I'm Ren. Who would you happen to be?"
They blink, confused. "I am The Grinning One? God of... deception, freedom, and theatre?"
Ren grins. (Or, as close to a grin as a fox can do). "Sounds fun. I myself enjoy a bit of deception and tricking. Shall we plan a prank on someone else?"
"I'm more for... like... lies... and... stuff..." He seems to be entirely caught off guard.
Ren looks a bit disappointed. "Ah. I myself have friends who do the same thing. What would you like to do?"
"Uhm... I don't know... uh... tea? I can make tea! Looking in the lake and saying I love myself! My domains do include lies!"
"Can you swim?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bitabout me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...
You see a small, nine-tailed fox walks over to the jester. "Hello! I'm Ren. Who would you happen to be?"
They blink, confused. "I am The Grinning One? God of... deception, freedom, and theatre?"
Ren grins. (Or, as close to a grin as a fox can do). "Sounds fun. I myself enjoy a bit of deception and tricking. Shall we plan a prank on someone else?"
"I'm more for... like... lies... and... stuff..." He seems to be entirely caught off guard.
Ren looks a bit disappointed. "Ah. I myself have friends who do the same thing. What would you like to do?"
"Uhm... I don't know... uh... tea? I can make tea! Looking in the lake and saying I love myself! My domains do include lies!"
"Can you swim?"
"No... not really. And it would mess up my wonderful clothing! I need it in theatre! Could you just hold this?..." They pull out what the just made.
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
You see a small, nine-tailed fox walks over to the jester. "Hello! I'm Ren. Who would you happen to be?"
They blink, confused. "I am The Grinning One? God of... deception, freedom, and theatre?"
Ren grins. (Or, as close to a grin as a fox can do). "Sounds fun. I myself enjoy a bit of deception and tricking. Shall we plan a prank on someone else?"
"I'm more for... like... lies... and... stuff..." He seems to be entirely caught off guard.
Ren looks a bit disappointed. "Ah. I myself have friends who do the same thing. What would you like to do?"
"Uhm... I don't know... uh... tea? I can make tea! Looking in the lake and saying I love myself! My domains do include lies!"
"Can you swim?"
"No... not really. And it would mess up my wonderful clothing! I need it in theatre! Could you just hold this?..." They pull out what the just made.
"Sure!" *What did you make?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bitabout me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...
*Good night! I'll be awake for all of it. Stupid time zones!*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bitabout me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
You see a small, nine-tailed fox walks over to the jester. "Hello! I'm Ren. Who would you happen to be?"
They blink, confused. "I am The Grinning One? God of... deception, freedom, and theatre?"
Ren grins. (Or, as close to a grin as a fox can do). "Sounds fun. I myself enjoy a bit of deception and tricking. Shall we plan a prank on someone else?"
"I'm more for... like... lies... and... stuff..." He seems to be entirely caught off guard.
Ren looks a bit disappointed. "Ah. I myself have friends who do the same thing. What would you like to do?"
"Uhm... I don't know... uh... tea? I can make tea! Looking in the lake and saying I love myself! My domains do include lies!"
"Can you swim?"
"No... not really. And it would mess up my wonderful clothing! I need it in theatre! Could you just hold this?..." They pull out what the just made.
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
You see a small, nine-tailed fox walks over to the jester. "Hello! I'm Ren. Who would you happen to be?"
They blink, confused. "I am The Grinning One? God of... deception, freedom, and theatre?"
Ren grins. (Or, as close to a grin as a fox can do). "Sounds fun. I myself enjoy a bit of deception and tricking. Shall we plan a prank on someone else?"
"I'm more for... like... lies... and... stuff..." He seems to be entirely caught off guard.
Ren looks a bit disappointed. "Ah. I myself have friends who do the same thing. What would you like to do?"
"Uhm... I don't know... uh... tea? I can make tea! Looking in the lake and saying I love myself! My domains do include lies!"
"Can you swim?"
"No... not really. And it would mess up my wonderful clothing! I need it in theatre! Could you just hold this?..." They pull out what the just made.
"Sure!" *What did you make?*
"The essence of peaceful whimsy!"
"Ooh! That's amazing!" She treasures it for the 1 minute she holds it.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bitabout me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"Wonderful. This essence of whimsy... it's amazing. How do you like my domain?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bitabout me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"I'm more for... like... lies... and... stuff..." He seems to be entirely caught off guard.
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Ren looks a bit disappointed. "Ah. I myself have friends who do the same thing. What would you like to do?"
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...βHere would be fine. Tomorrow, though, is as soon as I am free for it.β
Hi, Iβm DrakenBrine, hereβs my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
"Uhm... I don't know... uh... tea? I can make tea! Looking in the lake and saying I love myself! My domains do include lies!"
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"I shall wait. I shall be in that tree." He points to a tree and climbs it unreasonably fast. "Goodbye for now, Danadas."
*Timeskip?*
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"Can you swim?"
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta..."No... not really. And it would mess up my wonderful clothing! I need it in theatre! Could you just hold this?..." They pull out what the just made.
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"Sure!" *What did you make?*
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...βGoodbye, Jester.β The Winged Seer takes the form of a butterfly, flying off back to his domain.
[I actually intended to go to bed, but will continue rp tomorrow]
Hi, Iβm DrakenBrine, hereβs my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
*Good night! I'll be awake for all of it. Stupid time zones!*
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...*Ah. G'night, Drake! Or brine. G'night Brine! :3*
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"The essence of peaceful whimsy!"
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"Ooh! That's amazing!" She treasures it for the 1 minute she holds it.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...*0:40 for me RN...*
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
It's a calm, but she wonders, it feels like things are good as they are, but if they change that's great. "How do you feel?"
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"Wonderful. This essence of whimsy... it's amazing. How do you like my domain?"
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta..."I quite enjoy it. Care for some small changes?"
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Since it's 1 AM (Counting my current 3 points in this roll): 7
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Damn
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
yesterday forgot to add the people:
3
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!