Atherial, the god of magic, is standing in the world, watching the creatures work
Corvus walks up to Atherial and says, " What's your name?"
The creature looks at you, and a thought comes to you You may call me Atherial
"What domain do you preside over?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Hey, Atherial is going to spend 15 points and level to level two*
*Oof that was quick but I suppose conviction gods are supposed to be slower progression*
*Yeah, sorry, I got quiet the amount of points from today*
*Nah it's fine I got max points yesterday for corvus*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Atherial, the god of magic, is standing in the world, watching the creatures work
Corvus walks up to Atherial and says, " What's your name?"
The creature looks at you, and a thought comes to you You may call me Atherial
"What domain do you preside over?"
Magic
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Hey, Atherial is going to spend 15 points and level to level two*
*Oof that was quick but I suppose conviction gods are supposed to be slower progression*
*Yeah, sorry, I got quiet the amount of points from today*
*Nah it's fine I got max points yesterday for corvus*
*Nice!*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Gato, were you around when I used Corvus in TSF?*
*I don't know? I told you*
*Alright*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Gato, were you around when I used Corvus in TSF?*
*I don't know? I told you*
*Alright*
*Sorry*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Atherial, the god of magic, is standing in the world, watching the creatures work
Corvus walks up to Atherial and says, " What's your name?"
The creature looks at you, and a thought comes to you You may call me Atherial
"What domain do you preside over?"
Magic
"All magic or a specific area of it, such as alchemy or invocations."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Gato, were you around when I used Corvus in TSF?*
*I don't know? I told you*
*Alright*
*Sorry*
*Nah it's fine corvus was just a blacksmith in TSF he wasn't a combatant by quite literally any means*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Gato, were you around when I used Corvus in TSF?*
*I don't know? I told you*
*Alright*
*Sorry*
*Nah it's fine corvus was just a blacksmith in TSF he wasn't a combatant by quite literally any means*
*Oh, cool!*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Atherial, the god of magic, is standing in the world, watching the creatures work
Corvus walks up to Atherial and says, " What's your name?"
The creature looks at you, and a thought comes to you You may call me Atherial
"What domain do you preside over?"
Magic
"All magic or a specific area of it, such as alchemy or invocations."
Just Magic
"So what happens to you if you magic just ceases to exist?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Atherial, the god of magic, is standing in the world, watching the creatures work
Corvus walks up to Atherial and says, " What's your name?"
The creature looks at you, and a thought comes to you You may call me Atherial
"What domain do you preside over?"
Magic
"All magic or a specific area of it, such as alchemy or invocations."
Just Magic
"So what happens to you if you magic just ceases to exist?"
I do not believe it can while I am still alive
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Gato, were you around when I used Corvus in TSF?*
*I don't know? I told you*
*Alright*
*Sorry*
*Nah it's fine corvus was just a blacksmith in TSF he wasn't a combatant by quite literally any means*
*Oh, cool!*
*I would be surprised if you didn't know of Correllion, though.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Atherial, the god of magic, is standing in the world, watching the creatures work
Corvus walks up to Atherial and says, " What's your name?"
The creature looks at you, and a thought comes to you You may call me Atherial
"What domain do you preside over?"
Magic
"All magic or a specific area of it, such as alchemy or invocations."
Just Magic
"So what happens to you if you magic just ceases to exist?"
I do not believe it can while I am still alive
"But if someone were to slay you, would another god be born to replace you?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Gato, were you around when I used Corvus in TSF?*
*I don't know? I told you*
*Alright*
*Sorry*
*Nah it's fine corvus was just a blacksmith in TSF he wasn't a combatant by quite literally any means*
*Oh, cool!*
*I would be surprised if you didn't know of Correllion, though.*
*Lol*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Gato, were you around when I used Corvus in TSF?*
*I don't know? I told you*
*Alright*
*Sorry*
*Nah it's fine corvus was just a blacksmith in TSF he wasn't a combatant by quite literally any means*
*Oh, cool!*
*I would be surprised if you didn't know of Correllion, though.*
*Lol*
*Corvus was somewhat associated with Cyno's character in TSF on friendly terms. I don't remember Corvus signing a pact with him, though.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Gato, were you around when I used Corvus in TSF?*
*I don't know? I told you*
*Alright*
*Sorry*
*Nah it's fine corvus was just a blacksmith in TSF he wasn't a combatant by quite literally any means*
*Oh, cool!*
*I would be surprised if you didn't know of Correllion, though.*
*Lol*
*Corvus was somewhat associated with Cyno's character in TSF on friendly terms. I don't remember Corvus signing a pact with him, though.*
*I have absolutly no idea who correlion is*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Atherial, the god of magic, is standing in the world, watching the creatures work
Corvus walks up to Atherial and says, " What's your name?"
The creature looks at you, and a thought comes to you You may call me Atherial
"What domain do you preside over?"
Magic
"All magic or a specific area of it, such as alchemy or invocations."
Just Magic
"So what happens to you if you magic just ceases to exist?"
I do not believe it can while I am still alive
"But if someone were to slay you, would another god be born to replace you?"
Maybe, I do not know
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Gato, were you around when I used Corvus in TSF?*
*I don't know? I told you*
*Alright*
*Sorry*
*Nah it's fine corvus was just a blacksmith in TSF he wasn't a combatant by quite literally any means*
*Oh, cool!*
*I would be surprised if you didn't know of Correllion, though.*
*Lol*
*Corvus was somewhat associated with Cyno's character in TSF on friendly terms. I don't remember Corvus signing a pact with him, though.*
*I have absolutly no idea who correlion is*
*He was one of the strongest characters on the thread in terms of combat. I believe he also created the second layer*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Gato, were you around when I used Corvus in TSF?*
*I don't know? I told you*
*Alright*
*Sorry*
*Nah it's fine corvus was just a blacksmith in TSF he wasn't a combatant by quite literally any means*
*Oh, cool!*
*I would be surprised if you didn't know of Correllion, though.*
*Lol*
*Corvus was somewhat associated with Cyno's character in TSF on friendly terms. I don't remember Corvus signing a pact with him, though.*
*I have absolutly no idea who correlion is*
*He was one of the strongest characters on the thread in terms of combat. I believe he also created the second layer*
*Cool*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"What domain do you preside over?"
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Nah it's fine I got max points yesterday for corvus*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Magic
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Nice!*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Alright*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Sorry*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"All magic or a specific area of it, such as alchemy or invocations."
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Just Magic
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Nah it's fine corvus was just a blacksmith in TSF he wasn't a combatant by quite literally any means*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Oh, cool!*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"So what happens to you if you magic just ceases to exist?"
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I do not believe it can while I am still alive
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I would be surprised if you didn't know of Correllion, though.*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"But if someone were to slay you, would another god be born to replace you?"
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Lol*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Corvus was somewhat associated with Cyno's character in TSF on friendly terms. I don't remember Corvus signing a pact with him, though.*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I have absolutly no idea who correlion is*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Maybe, I do not know
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*He was one of the strongest characters on the thread in terms of combat. I believe he also created the second layer*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Cool*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.