If you find that wrong, I would like to remind you, you are not me
"Fair enough"
So, you do understand
I suppose
You suppose?
I suppose
Okay then
So how are you?
Simply magical
I shall take my leave then
Goodbye, if you must leave
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
If you find that wrong, I would like to remind you, you are not me
"Fair enough"
So, you do understand
I suppose
You suppose?
I suppose
Okay then
So how are you?
Simply magical
I shall take my leave then
Goodbye, if you must leave
Corvus then vanishes, leaving behind a wisp of flames
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"A Tale, she says." Shesheshen flips through her storybook, grinning. "The tale of the Maiden Fair, perhaps."
And she begins to read [yap coming].
~~ The Tale of the Maiden Fair ~~
Long, long ago, when nearly nothing resided in the world, when nothingness prevailed above the spiraling tendrils of the real, there lived a maiden in a kingdom. She was a maiden of renowned beauty, and suitors came from all over the land to beg for her hand in marriage. To each and every suitor she would give a task, and each and every suitor would fail that task.
Suitors began to slow, from a river to a mere trickle, as many realized that she would never marry them. But little did they know that they soon would be head-over-heels once again...
On the night of her birth-day, her eighteenth, she was enjoying herself with friends. They took a sojourn into the garden, and then..****y a few saw, but the maiden was swept away, taken by a foul, loathsome DRAGON.
This dragon was the evilest of all --- doing terrible deeds for amusement. To him, this was just another day.
At once, all the suitors straightened up. To defeat this dragon and rescue the Maiden would be a great achievement! She would surely marry them...
All the suitors tried, and all failed, until one came. Sir Valiant was his name. He had slain a wyrm with his bare hands in his cradle, as the tale went.
He went, and he slew the dragon with ease, then approached the Maiden.
She was dead. A dagger in her chest made a bloodstain the shape of a heart. She had died when her lover had.
*Oh it's 2d4? 1 + 10 = 11
"Lovely, such a good story"
"Why, thank you! And thank the storybook, it's its creation. Would you like to look around? My little creations have made so much (and here she gestures around) out of these little trees."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
*Maybe I need to see if I can refund my followers for creation points though T_T*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"A Tale, she says." Shesheshen flips through her storybook, grinning. "The tale of the Maiden Fair, perhaps."
And she begins to read [yap coming].
~~ The Tale of the Maiden Fair ~~
Long, long ago, when nearly nothing resided in the world, when nothingness prevailed above the spiraling tendrils of the real, there lived a maiden in a kingdom. She was a maiden of renowned beauty, and suitors came from all over the land to beg for her hand in marriage. To each and every suitor she would give a task, and each and every suitor would fail that task.
Suitors began to slow, from a river to a mere trickle, as many realized that she would never marry them. But little did they know that they soon would be head-over-heels once again...
On the night of her birth-day, her eighteenth, she was enjoying herself with friends. They took a sojourn into the garden, and then..****y a few saw, but the maiden was swept away, taken by a foul, loathsome DRAGON.
This dragon was the evilest of all --- doing terrible deeds for amusement. To him, this was just another day.
At once, all the suitors straightened up. To defeat this dragon and rescue the Maiden would be a great achievement! She would surely marry them...
All the suitors tried, and all failed, until one came. Sir Valiant was his name. He had slain a wyrm with his bare hands in his cradle, as the tale went.
He went, and he slew the dragon with ease, then approached the Maiden.
She was dead. A dagger in her chest made a bloodstain the shape of a heart. She had died when her lover had.
*Oh it's 2d4? 1 + 10 = 11
"Lovely, such a good story"
"Why, thank you! And thank the storybook, it's its creation. Would you like to look around? My little creations have made so much (and here she gestures around) out of these little trees."
"Thank you, what have you made?"
*Gato's territory is so big, 2060 feet*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Corvus is at his forge, hammering at a blade with intense precision
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Corvus is at his forge, hammering at a blade with intense precision
A small cat walks towards them, and watches the hammer strokes
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Naner, if you are lurking, can I refund my 8 followers in exchange for my 13 creation points I just realized as a god of conviction I can start with my own free race*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Corvus is at his forge, hammering at a blade with intense precision
A small cat walks towards them, and watches the hammer strokes
Corvus glances at the cat briefly and says, "What domain do you preside over, cat?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*Wait a moment, I didn't see that the creation points were 2d4 for the first day, so I only rolled 1d4
Let me roll that now 3*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"A Tale, she says." Shesheshen flips through her storybook, grinning. "The tale of the Maiden Fair, perhaps."
And she begins to read [yap coming].
~~ The Tale of the Maiden Fair ~~
Long, long ago, when nearly nothing resided in the world, when nothingness prevailed above the spiraling tendrils of the real, there lived a maiden in a kingdom. She was a maiden of renowned beauty, and suitors came from all over the land to beg for her hand in marriage. To each and every suitor she would give a task, and each and every suitor would fail that task.
Suitors began to slow, from a river to a mere trickle, as many realized that she would never marry them. But little did they know that they soon would be head-over-heels once again...
On the night of her birth-day, her eighteenth, she was enjoying herself with friends. They took a sojourn into the garden, and then..****y a few saw, but the maiden was swept away, taken by a foul, loathsome DRAGON.
This dragon was the evilest of all --- doing terrible deeds for amusement. To him, this was just another day.
At once, all the suitors straightened up. To defeat this dragon and rescue the Maiden would be a great achievement! She would surely marry them...
All the suitors tried, and all failed, until one came. Sir Valiant was his name. He had slain a wyrm with his bare hands in his cradle, as the tale went.
He went, and he slew the dragon with ease, then approached the Maiden.
She was dead. A dagger in her chest made a bloodstain the shape of a heart. She had died when her lover had.
*Oh it's 2d4? 1 + 10 = 11
"Lovely, such a good story"
"Why, thank you! And thank the storybook, it's its creation. Would you like to look around? My little creations have made so much (and here she gestures around) out of these little trees."
"Thank you, what have you made?"
*Gato's territory is so big, 2060 feet*
*How'd you get that much space?? I'm just saving up to get to category 2*
"These small--" One yips and barks at her: apparently they can understand her. "---creatures, and this domain. Tales that shall be told for centuries."
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
*Wait a moment, I didn't see that the creation points were 2d4 for the first day, so I only rolled 1d4
Let me roll that now 3*
*huh? Oh hmm 2 (pls be 4)*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
*Wait a moment, I didn't see that the creation points were 2d4 for the first day, so I only rolled 1d4
Let me roll that now 3*
*huh? Oh hmm 3 (pls be 4)*
*Not quite buddy*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"A Tale, she says." Shesheshen flips through her storybook, grinning. "The tale of the Maiden Fair, perhaps."
And she begins to read [yap coming].
~~ The Tale of the Maiden Fair ~~
Long, long ago, when nearly nothing resided in the world, when nothingness prevailed above the spiraling tendrils of the real, there lived a maiden in a kingdom. She was a maiden of renowned beauty, and suitors came from all over the land to beg for her hand in marriage. To each and every suitor she would give a task, and each and every suitor would fail that task.
Suitors began to slow, from a river to a mere trickle, as many realized that she would never marry them. But little did they know that they soon would be head-over-heels once again...
On the night of her birth-day, her eighteenth, she was enjoying herself with friends. They took a sojourn into the garden, and then..****y a few saw, but the maiden was swept away, taken by a foul, loathsome DRAGON.
This dragon was the evilest of all --- doing terrible deeds for amusement. To him, this was just another day.
At once, all the suitors straightened up. To defeat this dragon and rescue the Maiden would be a great achievement! She would surely marry them...
All the suitors tried, and all failed, until one came. Sir Valiant was his name. He had slain a wyrm with his bare hands in his cradle, as the tale went.
He went, and he slew the dragon with ease, then approached the Maiden.
She was dead. A dagger in her chest made a bloodstain the shape of a heart. She had died when her lover had.
*Oh it's 2d4? 1 + 10 = 11
"Lovely, such a good story"
"Why, thank you! And thank the storybook, it's its creation. Would you like to look around? My little creations have made so much (and here she gestures around) out of these little trees."
"Thank you, what have you made?"
*Gato's territory is so big, 2060 feet*
*How'd you get that much space?? I'm just saving up to get to category 2*
"These small--" One yips and barks at her: apparently they can understand her. "---creatures, and this domain. Tales that shall be told for centuries."
"I love it!"
*There is one specialty that gives you space equal to prof times 1000*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"A Tale, she says." Shesheshen flips through her storybook, grinning. "The tale of the Maiden Fair, perhaps."
And she begins to read [yap coming].
~~ The Tale of the Maiden Fair ~~
Long, long ago, when nearly nothing resided in the world, when nothingness prevailed above the spiraling tendrils of the real, there lived a maiden in a kingdom. She was a maiden of renowned beauty, and suitors came from all over the land to beg for her hand in marriage. To each and every suitor she would give a task, and each and every suitor would fail that task.
Suitors began to slow, from a river to a mere trickle, as many realized that she would never marry them. But little did they know that they soon would be head-over-heels once again...
On the night of her birth-day, her eighteenth, she was enjoying herself with friends. They took a sojourn into the garden, and then..****y a few saw, but the maiden was swept away, taken by a foul, loathsome DRAGON.
This dragon was the evilest of all --- doing terrible deeds for amusement. To him, this was just another day.
At once, all the suitors straightened up. To defeat this dragon and rescue the Maiden would be a great achievement! She would surely marry them...
All the suitors tried, and all failed, until one came. Sir Valiant was his name. He had slain a wyrm with his bare hands in his cradle, as the tale went.
He went, and he slew the dragon with ease, then approached the Maiden.
She was dead. A dagger in her chest made a bloodstain the shape of a heart. She had died when her lover had.
*Oh it's 2d4? 1 + 10 = 11
"Lovely, such a good story"
"Why, thank you! And thank the storybook, it's its creation. Would you like to look around? My little creations have made so much (and here she gestures around) out of these little trees."
"Thank you, what have you made?"
*Gato's territory is so big, 2060 feet*
*How'd you get that much space?? I'm just saving up to get to category 2*
"These small--" One yips and barks at her: apparently they can understand her. "---creatures, and this domain. Tales that shall be told for centuries."
"I love it!"
*There is one specialty that gives you space equal to prof times 1000*
*Dang*
"And you? May I see your creations someday? Perhaps we could merge---" she's still trying to fend off the creature "---our domains."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
*Wait a moment, I didn't see that the creation points were 2d4 for the first day, so I only rolled 1d4
Let me roll that now 3*
*huh? Oh hmm 3 (pls be 4)*
*Not quite buddy*
*I'm crashing out*
*I just wanna be Category 2 is that so hard to ask*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
"A Tale, she says." Shesheshen flips through her storybook, grinning. "The tale of the Maiden Fair, perhaps."
And she begins to read [yap coming].
~~ The Tale of the Maiden Fair ~~
Long, long ago, when nearly nothing resided in the world, when nothingness prevailed above the spiraling tendrils of the real, there lived a maiden in a kingdom. She was a maiden of renowned beauty, and suitors came from all over the land to beg for her hand in marriage. To each and every suitor she would give a task, and each and every suitor would fail that task.
Suitors began to slow, from a river to a mere trickle, as many realized that she would never marry them. But little did they know that they soon would be head-over-heels once again...
On the night of her birth-day, her eighteenth, she was enjoying herself with friends. They took a sojourn into the garden, and then..****y a few saw, but the maiden was swept away, taken by a foul, loathsome DRAGON.
This dragon was the evilest of all --- doing terrible deeds for amusement. To him, this was just another day.
At once, all the suitors straightened up. To defeat this dragon and rescue the Maiden would be a great achievement! She would surely marry them...
All the suitors tried, and all failed, until one came. Sir Valiant was his name. He had slain a wyrm with his bare hands in his cradle, as the tale went.
He went, and he slew the dragon with ease, then approached the Maiden.
She was dead. A dagger in her chest made a bloodstain the shape of a heart. She had died when her lover had.
*Oh it's 2d4? 1 + 10 = 11
"Lovely, such a good story"
"Why, thank you! And thank the storybook, it's its creation. Would you like to look around? My little creations have made so much (and here she gestures around) out of these little trees."
"Thank you, what have you made?"
*Gato's territory is so big, 2060 feet*
*How'd you get that much space?? I'm just saving up to get to category 2*
"These small--" One yips and barks at her: apparently they can understand her. "---creatures, and this domain. Tales that shall be told for centuries."
"I love it!"
*There is one specialty that gives you space equal to prof times 1000*
*Dang*
"And you? May I see your creations someday? Perhaps we could merge---" she's still trying to fend off the creature "---our domains."
"I don't know, I have been gaining power, have not made anything yet"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Goodbye, if you must leave
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Corvus then vanishes, leaving behind a wisp of flames
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*balth, want to start a new roleplay?*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Why, thank you! And thank the storybook, it's its creation. Would you like to look around? My little creations have made so much (and here she gestures around) out of these little trees."
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*Maybe I need to see if I can refund my followers for creation points though T_T*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Thank you, what have you made?"
*Gato's territory is so big, 2060 feet*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Corvus is at his forge, hammering at a blade with intense precision
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
A small cat walks towards them, and watches the hammer strokes
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Naner, if you are lurking, can I refund my 8 followers in exchange for my 13 creation points I just realized as a god of conviction I can start with my own free race*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Corvus glances at the cat briefly and says, "What domain do you preside over, cat?"
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Wait a moment, I didn't see that the creation points were 2d4 for the first day, so I only rolled 1d4
Let me roll that now 3*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*How'd you get that much space?? I'm just saving up to get to category 2*
"These small--" One yips and barks at her: apparently they can understand her. "---creatures, and this domain. Tales that shall be told for centuries."
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*huh? Oh hmm 2 (pls be 4)*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*Not quite buddy*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"I love it!"
*There is one specialty that gives you space equal to prof times 1000*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Gato gets level 2!*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Dang*
"And you? May I see your creations someday? Perhaps we could merge---" she's still trying to fend off the creature "---our domains."
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*I'm crashing out*
*I just wanna be Category 2 is that so hard to ask*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
"I don't know, I have been gaining power, have not made anything yet"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Gato also gets 3000 feet of influence*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself