I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*In a bit once I figure out what to do with my points*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
An angel flies into the sky, reaching towards the sun. Their blue eyes glow and they lift their hand upwards, and two orbs fly to them. With a soft call, they cast down the orbs, and two horned rabbits are formed. Then, they lift both of their hands and small weeds grow out of the crags.
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Sarlok is flying through the skies, their four wings creating powerful winds
A misty form floats towards themm]
they raise an eyebrow behind their dramatically pointed yellow sunglasses, twirling their bident between their fingers
A thought appears, Hello
"Hello. tell me, what are you?"
A thing
there is a crack of thunder.
"do you sport with me?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*HEY NANER, I WANT TO GIVE MY DWARVES ELVEN ACCURACY*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*HEY NANER, I WANT TO GIVE MY DWARVES ELVEN ACCURACY*
*...that's a feat.*
*Oh, wait, yeah, then I'll just make the dwarves tankier can my dwarves have an additional +2 in constitution scores?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Sure do you want corvus or corvus or corvus or corvus or suvorc!!!*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*Sure do you want corvus or corvus or corvus or corvus or suvorc!!!*
*Corvus, ig? Want some aasimar or the angel that made them?*
*The angel and why is it everytime I see aasimar I read asmr T_T*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*anyone want to RP?”
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
*To extend our reach to the stars above!*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*In a bit once I figure out what to do with my points*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
An angel flies into the sky, reaching towards the sun. Their blue eyes glow and they lift their hand upwards, and two orbs fly to them. With a soft call, they cast down the orbs, and two horned rabbits are formed. Then, they lift both of their hands and small weeds grow out of the crags.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Jesse!*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*James!*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
there is a crack of thunder.
"do you sport with me?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*HEY NANER, I WANT TO GIVE MY DWARVES ELVEN ACCURACY*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Team Rocket Blasts off at the speed of light!*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Surrender now, or prepare to fight!*
*naner your up*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*MEEEEEOWTH THAT'S RIGHT!*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*...that's a feat.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Anyone wanna rp*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Oh, wait, yeah, then I'll just make the dwarves tankier can my dwarves have an additional +2 in constitution scores?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Sure do you want corvus or corvus or corvus or corvus or suvorc!!!*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Uhhhhhhhhh I think? I would just go with the regular 2/1 addition to ability scores.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Corvus, ig? Want some aasimar or the angel that made them?*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*i got DEITY and Sarlok!*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Cool! I got two aasimar and Bríz!*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*The angel and why is it everytime I see aasimar I read asmr T_T*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself