Sarlok is lounging on a stormcloud, sipping on a glass of wine, their snake-headed tail lounging as well, their four wings folded behind them
Bríz flies up to Sarlok. "Another master of the skies, I see."
"Indeed. Im Sarlok, the thunder serpent. and you?"
"I am Bríz, Archangel of Love and War."
"Sarlok. God of pleasure and storms. nice to meet you"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*Naner, how exactly does making a new material work? Could I just create a material that's rare and gain followers?
*I think there were rules for that in the OP but idk... I'll make some if there aren't.*
*You create a special material or item, and when you make one of these, you may make an amount equal to your proficiency bonus multiplied by 2. When you make a new material, such as a metal or wood or fabric, you may decide the properties of that new material within the range of the rarity chosen. this is what it says so can I make a rare material then?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*Naner, how exactly does making a new material work? Could I just create a material that's rare and gain followers?
*I think there were rules for that in the OP but idk... I'll make some if there aren't.*
*You create a special material or item, and when you make one of these, you may make an amount equal to your proficiency bonus multiplied by 2. When you make a new material, such as a metal or wood or fabric, you may decide the properties of that new material within the range of the rarity chosen. this is what it says so can I make a rare material then?*
*Sure :3*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
*Naner, how exactly does making a new material work? Could I just create a material that's rare and gain followers?
*I think there were rules for that in the OP but idk... I'll make some if there aren't.*
*You create a special material or item, and when you make one of these, you may make an amount equal to your proficiency bonus multiplied by 2. When you make a new material, such as a metal or wood or fabric, you may decide the properties of that new material within the range of the rarity chosen. this is what it says so can I make a rare material then?*
*Sure :3*
*Make sure to specifically add that making common materials do not add followers*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Sarlok is flying through the skies, their four wings creating powerful winds
A misty form floats towards themm]
they raise an eyebrow behind their dramatically pointed yellow sunglasses, twirling their bident between their fingers
A thought appears, Hello
"Hello. tell me, what are you?"
A thing
there is a crack of thunder.
"do you sport with me?"
What?
"What manner of creature are you?"
A god
"Thank you. of what?"
magic
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
Corvus has decided to create rare mithril ingots for his dwarfs -8 because of weaver
time to roll followers
14
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Sarlok is lounging on a stormcloud, sipping on a glass of wine, their snake-headed tail lounging as well, their four wings folded behind them
Bríz flies up to Sarlok. "Another master of the skies, I see."
"Indeed. Im Sarlok, the thunder serpent. and you?"
"I am Bríz, Archangel of Love and War."
"Sarlok. God of pleasure and storms. nice to meet you"
"Hrm.... You're interesting. Have you made anything yet?"
"Some mortals. nothing great yet"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*I'm gonna assume the species that people have made have populated on their own. It has been a few years and there are now six aasimar.*
*I have done it naner*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Sarlok is lounging on a stormcloud, sipping on a glass of wine, their snake-headed tail lounging as well, their four wings folded behind them
Bríz flies up to Sarlok. "Another master of the skies, I see."
"Indeed. Im Sarlok, the thunder serpent. and you?"
"I am Bríz, Archangel of Love and War."
"Sarlok. God of pleasure and storms. nice to meet you"
"Hrm.... You're interesting. Have you made anything yet?"
"Some mortals. nothing great yet"
"I've made a few as well, performed a miracle, and created two Katta. Horned rabbits."
*Wait what mortals, so I can keep track?*
*air genasi*
"interesting" they sip their wine
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*I'm gonna assume the species that people have made have populated on their own. It has been a few years and there are now six aasimar.*
*I have done it naner*
*Uhhhhhh ten dwarves now?*
*I have 30 followers*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I want the dwarves to create a small village by a mountain and make a small shrine for me
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"I am Bríz, Archangel of Love and War."
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"Sarlok. God of pleasure and storms. nice to meet you"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*You create a special material or item, and when you make one of these, you may make an amount equal to your proficiency bonus multiplied by 2. When you make a new material, such as a metal or wood or fabric, you may decide the properties of that new material within the range of the rarity chosen. this is what it says so can I make a rare material then?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Hrm.... You're interesting. Have you made anything yet?"
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
Malaer walks in, noticing the fumes. “Hello. Are you a smart mortal or a god?”
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
*gtg*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Sure :3*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Make sure to specifically add that making common materials do not add followers*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
magic
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I'm gonna assume the species that people have made have populated on their own. It has been a few years and there are now six aasimar.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
Corvus has decided to create rare mithril ingots for his dwarfs -8 because of weaver
time to roll followers
14
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Some mortals. nothing great yet"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I have done it naner*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"I've made a few as well, performed a miracle, and created two Katta. Horned rabbits."
*Wait what mortals, so I can keep track?*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*CORVUS IS AT CATEGORY TWO NOW*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Uhhhhhh ten dwarves now?*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*air genasi*
"interesting" they sip their wine
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I have 30 followers*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*yeah we... uhhhhhh... the dwarves have been busy in the bedroom ig? And there have been a lot of twins and triplets? Idk.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
I want the dwarves to create a small village by a mountain and make a small shrine for me
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself