Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The humanoids hold still. It takes a moment to realize that they are frozen with fear.
The creature on the effigy crawls down slowly, moving like a massive insect. Upon closer inspection, it has long limbs that fold to give it an appearance of being small. It moves as though pained, weighed down by its thick metal plating. When it reaches the ground, it looks up at Briz. Its eyes are filled with horror and despair.
"You okay down there?" Bríz calls from above, not daring to go lower.
"You frighten the worms, your grace..." The creature mumbles, loping toward the humanoids in slow motion. The entities shiver, then slowly resume their task, steadily increasing in pace until they are shoveling out handfuls of muck like long-limbed moles.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
Why?
21
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The humanoids hold still. It takes a moment to realize that they are frozen with fear.
The creature on the effigy crawls down slowly, moving like a massive insect. Upon closer inspection, it has long limbs that fold to give it an appearance of being small. It moves as though pained, weighed down by its thick metal plating. When it reaches the ground, it looks up at Briz. Its eyes are filled with horror and despair.
"You okay down there?" Bríz calls from above, not daring to go lower.
"You frighten the worms, your grace..." The creature mumbles, loping toward the humanoids in slow motion. The entities shiver, then slowly resume their task, steadily increasing in pace until they are shoveling out handfuls of muck like long-limbed moles.
"My apologies. What are they doing?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
"Why would I do that? what is the point? nothing good is going to come from that"
They tilt their head sideways. "I'm not sure what you're talking about."
"Pettiness never ends well"
"I... oh. You're talking about what I think you should do. Well, I don't think that's pettiness. That's just how life works."
"No, its not, or I should be dead"
"There are always exceptions. Life grants exceptions. But life is always better when you do what it wants."
"So, I should be dead? Huh? Is that what you're saying?"
"Maybe you should be dead. But no, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying people who don't follow the wrath of life are weak and pathetic."
"So, I am weak and pathetic." Gato is showing the signs of being very very annoyed
"Yes. You are."
*Permission to initiate combat?*
*Sure!*
Gato will use Divine Arrows, Dex save please
And, init 13
10 save
12 init
*Does that target their followers too? Let's say that there are 8 of them within range. Rest are off working.*
*Its a 100 foot area, sorry*
57 radiant damage
"Do you still think of me as weak?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You frighten the worms, your grace..." The creature mumbles, loping toward the humanoids in slow motion. The entities shiver, then slowly resume their task, steadily increasing in pace until they are shoveling out handfuls of muck like long-limbed moles.
"My apologies. What are they doing?"
The creature wheezes in pain, and one of the humanoids turns away from their work to comfort it. "Their best. They will grow strong... and I want to be allowed the privilege of seeing it happen." The creature strokes the filthy hair of the bluish, androgynous person. "They are planting a stone for me. It is a great honor."
"You frighten the worms, your grace..." The creature mumbles, loping toward the humanoids in slow motion. The entities shiver, then slowly resume their task, steadily increasing in pace until they are shoveling out handfuls of muck like long-limbed moles.
"My apologies. What are they doing?"
The creature wheezes in pain, and one of the humanoids turns away from their work to comfort it. "Their best. They will grow strong... and I want to be allowed the privilege of seeing it happen." The creature strokes the filthy hair of the bluish, androgynous person. "They are planting a stone for me. It is a great honor."
"A stone?" They chuckle. "Stones don't grow."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
"Why would I do that? what is the point? nothing good is going to come from that"
They tilt their head sideways. "I'm not sure what you're talking about."
"Pettiness never ends well"
"I... oh. You're talking about what I think you should do. Well, I don't think that's pettiness. That's just how life works."
"No, its not, or I should be dead"
"There are always exceptions. Life grants exceptions. But life is always better when you do what it wants."
"So, I should be dead? Huh? Is that what you're saying?"
"Maybe you should be dead. But no, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying people who don't follow the wrath of life are weak and pathetic."
"So, I am weak and pathetic." Gato is showing the signs of being very very annoyed
"Yes. You are."
*Permission to initiate combat?*
*Sure!*
Gato will use Divine Arrows, Dex save please
And, init 13
10 save
12 init
*Does that target their followers too? Let's say that there are 8 of them within range. Rest are off working.*
*Its a 100 foot area, sorry*
57 radiant damage
"Do you still think of me as weak?"
*Yeah so some would be within the area. I think they die. 4 left.*
Bríz growls, and suddenly, a rifle appears in their hand. They aim it towards Gato.
9 to hit, 19 damage
10 to hit, 24 damage
26 to hit, 26 damage
(Two extra attacks from the 5 ability points, one godly weapon, which gains another hit die.)
Only the twenty-six hits
The cat moves forward and makes two attacks
Attack: 10 Damage: 16 + 11 lightning damage
Attack: 9 Damage: 17 + 5 lightning damage
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Why would I do that? what is the point? nothing good is going to come from that"
They tilt their head sideways. "I'm not sure what you're talking about."
"Pettiness never ends well"
"I... oh. You're talking about what I think you should do. Well, I don't think that's pettiness. That's just how life works."
"No, its not, or I should be dead"
"There are always exceptions. Life grants exceptions. But life is always better when you do what it wants."
"So, I should be dead? Huh? Is that what you're saying?"
"Maybe you should be dead. But no, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying people who don't follow the wrath of life are weak and pathetic."
"So, I am weak and pathetic." Gato is showing the signs of being very very annoyed
"Yes. You are."
*Permission to initiate combat?*
*Sure!*
Gato will use Divine Arrows, Dex save please
And, init 13
10 save
12 init
*Does that target their followers too? Let's say that there are 8 of them within range. Rest are off working.*
*Its a 100 foot area, sorry*
57 radiant damage
"Do you still think of me as weak?"
*Yeah so some would be within the area. I think they die. 4 left.*
Bríz growls, and suddenly, a rifle appears in their hand. They aim it towards Gato.
9 to hit, 19 damage
10 to hit, 24 damage
26 to hit, 26 damage
(Two extra attacks from the 5 ability points, one godly weapon, which gains another hit die.)
Only the twenty-six hits
The cat moves forward and makes two attacks
Attack: 24 Damage: 11 + 7 lightning damage
Attack: 16 Damage: 22 + 8 lightning damage
*Can she fly?*
*You wouldn't know, but yes*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The creature wheezes in pain, and one of the humanoids turns away from their work to comfort it. "Their best. They will grow strong... and I want to be allowed the privilege of seeing it happen." The creature strokes the filthy hair of the bluish, androgynous person. "They are planting a stone for me. It is a great honor."
"A stone?" They chuckle. "Stones don't grow."
"A stone does not. But a symbol does, your Majesty." The creature hugs the humanoid, then lets them go. The humanoid returns to the hole, while the creature begins to place little things into the ground. They look like pink, fleshy seeds, covered in slime.
"Why would I do that? what is the point? nothing good is going to come from that"
They tilt their head sideways. "I'm not sure what you're talking about."
"Pettiness never ends well"
"I... oh. You're talking about what I think you should do. Well, I don't think that's pettiness. That's just how life works."
"No, its not, or I should be dead"
"There are always exceptions. Life grants exceptions. But life is always better when you do what it wants."
"So, I should be dead? Huh? Is that what you're saying?"
"Maybe you should be dead. But no, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying people who don't follow the wrath of life are weak and pathetic."
"So, I am weak and pathetic." Gato is showing the signs of being very very annoyed
"Yes. You are."
*Permission to initiate combat?*
*Sure!*
Gato will use Divine Arrows, Dex save please
And, init 13
10 save
12 init
*Does that target their followers too? Let's say that there are 8 of them within range. Rest are off working.*
*Its a 100 foot area, sorry*
57 radiant damage
"Do you still think of me as weak?"
*Yeah so some would be within the area. I think they die. 4 left.*
Bríz growls, and suddenly, a rifle appears in their hand. They aim it towards Gato.
9 to hit, 19 damage
10 to hit, 24 damage
26 to hit, 26 damage
(Two extra attacks from the 5 ability points, one godly weapon, which gains another hit die.)
Only the twenty-six hits
The cat moves forward and makes two attacks
Attack: 24 Damage: 11 + 7 lightning damage
Attack: 16 Damage: 22 + 8 lightning damage
*Can she fly?*
*You wouldn't know, but yes*
*Bríz used their movement to fly, sorry, didn't mention that.*
*I still would get to you, I believe*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The creature wheezes in pain, and one of the humanoids turns away from their work to comfort it. "Their best. They will grow strong... and I want to be allowed the privilege of seeing it happen." The creature strokes the filthy hair of the bluish, androgynous person. "They are planting a stone for me. It is a great honor."
"A stone?" They chuckle. "Stones don't grow."
"A stone does not. But a symbol does, your Majesty." The creature hugs the humanoid, then lets them go. The humanoid returns to the hole, while the creature begins to place little things into the ground. They look like pink, fleshy seeds, covered in slime.
"Oh please, you can stop calling me that. Those are interesting... what do they do?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
"Why would I do that? what is the point? nothing good is going to come from that"
They tilt their head sideways. "I'm not sure what you're talking about."
"Pettiness never ends well"
"I... oh. You're talking about what I think you should do. Well, I don't think that's pettiness. That's just how life works."
"No, its not, or I should be dead"
"There are always exceptions. Life grants exceptions. But life is always better when you do what it wants."
"So, I should be dead? Huh? Is that what you're saying?"
"Maybe you should be dead. But no, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying people who don't follow the wrath of life are weak and pathetic."
"So, I am weak and pathetic." Gato is showing the signs of being very very annoyed
"Yes. You are."
*Permission to initiate combat?*
*Sure!*
Gato will use Divine Arrows, Dex save please
And, init 13
10 save
12 init
*Does that target their followers too? Let's say that there are 8 of them within range. Rest are off working.*
*Its a 100 foot area, sorry*
57 radiant damage
"Do you still think of me as weak?"
*Yeah so some would be within the area. I think they die. 4 left.*
Bríz growls, and suddenly, a rifle appears in their hand. They aim it towards Gato.
9 to hit, 19 damage
10 to hit, 24 damage
26 to hit, 26 damage
(Two extra attacks from the 5 ability points, one godly weapon, which gains another hit die.)
Only the twenty-six hits
The cat moves forward and makes two attacks
Attack: 24 Damage: 11 + 7 lightning damage
Attack: 16 Damage: 22 + 8 lightning damage
*Can she fly?*
*You wouldn't know, but yes*
*Bríz used their movement to fly, sorry, didn't mention that.*
*I still would get to you, I believe*
*You would not. Bríz flew thirty feet up.*
*60 feet of fly speed*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gato will use Divine Arrows, Dex save please
And, init Unable to parse dice roll. .
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You frighten the worms, your grace..." The creature mumbles, loping toward the humanoids in slow motion. The entities shiver, then slowly resume their task, steadily increasing in pace until they are shoveling out handfuls of muck like long-limbed moles.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Why?
21
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Come on!
10
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
10 save
12 init
*Does that target their followers too? Let's say that there are 8 of them within range. Rest are off working.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"My apologies. What are they doing?"
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Its a 100 foot area, sorry*
57 radiant damage
"Do you still think of me as weak?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The creature wheezes in pain, and one of the humanoids turns away from their work to comfort it. "Their best. They will grow strong... and I want to be allowed the privilege of seeing it happen." The creature strokes the filthy hair of the bluish, androgynous person. "They are planting a stone for me. It is a great honor."
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
*Yeah so some would be within the area. I think they die. 4 left.*
Bríz growls, and suddenly, a rifle appears in their hand. They aim it towards Gato.
12 to hit, 31 damage
21 to hit, 24 damage
17 to hit, 32 damage
(Two extra attacks from the 5 ability points, one godly weapon, which gains another hit die.)
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"A stone?" They chuckle. "Stones don't grow."
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
Only the twenty-six hits
The cat moves forward and makes two attacks
Attack: 10 Damage: 16 + 11 lightning damage
Attack: 9 Damage: 17 + 5 lightning damage
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Can she fly?*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*You wouldn't know, but yes*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"A stone does not. But a symbol does, your Majesty." The creature hugs the humanoid, then lets them go. The humanoid returns to the hole, while the creature begins to place little things into the ground. They look like pink, fleshy seeds, covered in slime.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
*Bríz used their movement to fly, sorry, didn't mention that.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*I still would get to you, I believe*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Oh please, you can stop calling me that. Those are interesting... what do they do?"
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*You would not. Bríz flew thirty feet up.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*60 feet of fly speed*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Ah, alright. So gato would fly, then. Both those attacks hit. Bríz races backwards, going as fast as they can.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!