Bríz is standing by a group of aasimar and humans, talking to them.
Sarlok flies above them, in their thunder serpent form. a miles long snake with multiple feathery wings, hiding amongst the clouds
One of the humans points upwards, and Bríz stares up at the clouds. "Come down!" They call.
*humans?*
a bolt of lightning, and Sarlock appears, dressed in black, white, and gold, four feathered wings, hair in an exaggerated spiked pompadour, the dramatically spiked yellow sunglasses, and a snake headed tail. a golden bident nearby, and a glass of wine in their hand.
"Hello Briz. your creations are...." they lick their lips. their tounge is forked. "Fascinating"
*Balth made the point that aasimar are divine, so some came out as humans, a few aasimar in every generation.*
"Why thank you." Bríz says, frowning. "Please do not try to hurt them. We are currently looking to make livestock and farms."
"I wouldn't dream of it. I'm not the god of pain, am I?"
"Not exactly."
"See? also, cant you make livestock? you're god......like"
"Not powerful enough yet. I'm... saving up."
"for what?"
"...enforcers."
they chuckle. a sound like rolling thunder. "oh right. godling of war" they twirl their bident
"And love. Don't forget love."
"Never. we're similar, you and I"
"Indeed. Perhaps we could be stronger together?"
"I think we could"
"Well. Why don't we help each other? Make our people work together."
"I think we have a deal" they reach out their hand, crackling with electricity
Bríz nods and shakes, not flinching. "I'll bring my people to yours and then we can plan. What are your goals?"
"Nothing much. expansion of my domain. all any god wants. worshippers. adoration."
"I personally thrive on war and bloodshed and betrayal. I wish to create as much of that as possible."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
"Why would I do that? what is the point? nothing good is going to come from that"
They tilt their head sideways. "I'm not sure what you're talking about."
"Pettiness never ends well"
"I... oh. You're talking about what I think you should do. Well, I don't think that's pettiness. That's just how life works."
"No, its not, or I should be dead"
"There are always exceptions. Life grants exceptions. But life is always better when you do what it wants."
"So, I should be dead? Huh? Is that what you're saying?"
"Maybe you should be dead. But no, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying people who don't follow the wrath of life are weak and pathetic."
"So, I am weak and pathetic." Gato is showing the signs of being very very annoyed
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Bríz is standing by a group of aasimar and humans, talking to them.
Sarlok flies above them, in their thunder serpent form. a miles long snake with multiple feathery wings, hiding amongst the clouds
One of the humans points upwards, and Bríz stares up at the clouds. "Come down!" They call.
*humans?*
a bolt of lightning, and Sarlock appears, dressed in black, white, and gold, four feathered wings, hair in an exaggerated spiked pompadour, the dramatically spiked yellow sunglasses, and a snake headed tail. a golden bident nearby, and a glass of wine in their hand.
"Hello Briz. your creations are...." they lick their lips. their tounge is forked. "Fascinating"
*Balth made the point that aasimar are divine, so some came out as humans, a few aasimar in every generation.*
"Why thank you." Bríz says, frowning. "Please do not try to hurt them. We are currently looking to make livestock and farms."
"I wouldn't dream of it. I'm not the god of pain, am I?"
"Not exactly."
"See? also, cant you make livestock? you're god......like"
"Not powerful enough yet. I'm... saving up."
"for what?"
"...enforcers."
they chuckle. a sound like rolling thunder. "oh right. godling of war" they twirl their bident
"And love. Don't forget love."
"Never. we're similar, you and I"
"Indeed. Perhaps we could be stronger together?"
"I think we could"
"Well. Why don't we help each other? Make our people work together."
"I think we have a deal" they reach out their hand, crackling with electricity
Bríz nods and shakes, not flinching. "I'll bring my people to yours and then we can plan. What are your goals?"
"Nothing much. expansion of my domain. all any god wants. worshippers. adoration."
"I personally thrive on war and bloodshed and betrayal. I wish to create as much of that as possible."
they grin. "Then how does 'the angelic dominion' sound?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Bríz is standing by a group of aasimar and humans, talking to them.
Sarlok flies above them, in their thunder serpent form. a miles long snake with multiple feathery wings, hiding amongst the clouds
One of the humans points upwards, and Bríz stares up at the clouds. "Come down!" They call.
*humans?*
a bolt of lightning, and Sarlock appears, dressed in black, white, and gold, four feathered wings, hair in an exaggerated spiked pompadour, the dramatically spiked yellow sunglasses, and a snake headed tail. a golden bident nearby, and a glass of wine in their hand.
"Hello Briz. your creations are...." they lick their lips. their tounge is forked. "Fascinating"
*Balth made the point that aasimar are divine, so some came out as humans, a few aasimar in every generation.*
"Why thank you." Bríz says, frowning. "Please do not try to hurt them. We are currently looking to make livestock and farms."
"I wouldn't dream of it. I'm not the god of pain, am I?"
"Not exactly."
"See? also, cant you make livestock? you're god......like"
"Not powerful enough yet. I'm... saving up."
"for what?"
"...enforcers."
they chuckle. a sound like rolling thunder. "oh right. godling of war" they twirl their bident
"And love. Don't forget love."
"Never. we're similar, you and I"
"Indeed. Perhaps we could be stronger together?"
"I think we could"
"Well. Why don't we help each other? Make our people work together."
"I think we have a deal" they reach out their hand, crackling with electricity
Bríz nods and shakes, not flinching. "I'll bring my people to yours and then we can plan. What are your goals?"
"Nothing much. expansion of my domain. all any god wants. worshippers. adoration."
"I personally thrive on war and bloodshed and betrayal. I wish to create as much of that as possible."
they grin. "Then how does 'the angelic dominion' sound?"
"As a name for us? Excellent. Just excellent."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
*This looks complicated, reminds me somewhat of TSF, huh*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
*This looks complicated, reminds me somewhat of TSF, huh*
*it's based off of TSF*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*This looks complicated, reminds me somewhat of TSF, huh*
*it's based off of TSF*
*Mmmm*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
*This looks complicated, reminds me somewhat of TSF, huh*
*it's based off of TSF*
*Mmmm*
*Progression is a bit faster though*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Four withered humanoids are digging a muddy hole. They have long, greasy hair and emaciated bodies, pasty silvery-gray all over. A small creature in bloody, rusted armor watches over them, crouched on the beginnings of some sort of towering shrine or effigy made of stone.
Four withered humanoids are digging a muddy hole. They have long, greasy hair and emaciated bodies, pasty silvery-gray all over. A small creature in bloody, rusted armor watches over them, crouched on the beginnings of some sort of towering shrine or effigy made of stone.
Bríz flies over the humanoids, staring down at them, before landing in a burst of dust.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Four withered humanoids are digging a muddy hole. They have long, greasy hair and emaciated bodies, pasty silvery-gray all over. A small creature in bloody, rusted armor watches over them, crouched on the beginnings of some sort of towering shrine or effigy made of stone.
Bríz flies over the humanoids, staring down at them, before landing in a burst of dust.
The humanoids hold still. It takes a moment to realize that they are frozen with fear.
The creature on the effigy crawls down slowly, moving like a massive insect. Upon closer inspection, it has long limbs that fold to give it an appearance of being small. It moves as though pained, weighed down by its thick metal plating. When it reaches the ground, it looks up at Briz. Its eyes are filled with horror and despair.
Four withered humanoids are digging a muddy hole. They have long, greasy hair and emaciated bodies, pasty silvery-gray all over. A small creature in bloody, rusted armor watches over them, crouched on the beginnings of some sort of towering shrine or effigy made of stone.
Bríz flies over the humanoids, staring down at them, before landing in a burst of dust.
The humanoids hold still. It takes a moment to realize that they are frozen with fear.
The creature on the effigy crawls down slowly, moving like a massive insect. Upon closer inspection, it has long limbs that fold to give it an appearance of being small. It moves as though pained, weighed down by its thick metal plating. When it reaches the ground, it looks up at Briz. Its eyes are filled with horror and despair.
"You okay down there?" Bríz calls from above, not daring to go lower.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
"Why would I do that? what is the point? nothing good is going to come from that"
They tilt their head sideways. "I'm not sure what you're talking about."
"Pettiness never ends well"
"I... oh. You're talking about what I think you should do. Well, I don't think that's pettiness. That's just how life works."
"No, its not, or I should be dead"
"There are always exceptions. Life grants exceptions. But life is always better when you do what it wants."
"So, I should be dead? Huh? Is that what you're saying?"
"Maybe you should be dead. But no, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying people who don't follow the wrath of life are weak and pathetic."
"So, I am weak and pathetic." Gato is showing the signs of being very very annoyed
"Yes. You are."
*Permission to initiate combat?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I personally thrive on war and bloodshed and betrayal. I wish to create as much of that as possible."
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"Maybe you should be dead. But no, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying people who don't follow the wrath of life are weak and pathetic."
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
"So, I am weak and pathetic." Gato is showing the signs of being very very annoyed
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Yes. You are."
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
they grin. "Then how does 'the angelic dominion' sound?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"As a name for us? Excellent. Just excellent."
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*This looks complicated, reminds me somewhat of TSF, huh*
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
*it's based off of TSF*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Mmmm*
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
*Progression is a bit faster though*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Gonzy Wonzy :3*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*We even have me and cyno*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Hi Tar Tar :3*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Heya!*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Four withered humanoids are digging a muddy hole. They have long, greasy hair and emaciated bodies, pasty silvery-gray all over. A small creature in bloody, rusted armor watches over them, crouched on the beginnings of some sort of towering shrine or effigy made of stone.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Bríz flies over the humanoids, staring down at them, before landing in a burst of dust.
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
The humanoids hold still. It takes a moment to realize that they are frozen with fear.
The creature on the effigy crawls down slowly, moving like a massive insect. Upon closer inspection, it has long limbs that fold to give it an appearance of being small. It moves as though pained, weighed down by its thick metal plating. When it reaches the ground, it looks up at Briz. Its eyes are filled with horror and despair.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
"You okay down there?" Bríz calls from above, not daring to go lower.
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*Permission to initiate combat?*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Sure!*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!