"You already have. You should not have come here without a reason." It curls up on its statue.
“Very well. We will leave. But we are simply traveling-is that not enough of a reason for you?”
"If you care for your people, you will not send them through my lands. My presence is a threat to most. I do not wish for anyone to be hurt. I bring not threats, but warnings. Our curse is contagious. It spreads through the soil. It is offensive to all. I beg of you, if you do not require my assistance, do not attempt to approach me. It is too dangerous."
"If you care for your people, you will not send them through my lands. My presence is a threat to most. I do not wish for anyone to be hurt. I bring not threats, but warnings. Our curse is contagious. It spreads through the soil. It is offensive to all. I beg of you, if you do not require my assistance, do not attempt to approach me. It is too dangerous."
"If you care for your people, you will not send them through my lands. My presence is a threat to most. I do not wish for anyone to be hurt. I bring not threats, but warnings. Our curse is contagious. It spreads through the soil. It is offensive to all. I beg of you, if you do not require my assistance, do not attempt to approach me. It is too dangerous."
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Machun is throwing containers in the air, letting them float away and decend.
If Machun were to look up, they would see a large angel leading a group of winged horses with people on their backs through the air. The horses are of various different colors, and have intelligence in their eyes, clearly sentient.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Machun is throwing containers in the air, letting them float away and descend.
If Machun were to look up, they would see a large angel leading a group of winged horses with people on their backs through the air. The horses are of various different colors, and have intelligence in their eyes, clearly sentient.
Machun stares to the angel, confusion and minor annoyance in their eyes.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Machun is throwing containers in the air, letting them float away and descend.
If Machun were to look up, they would see a large angel leading a group of winged horses with people on their backs through the air. The horses are of various different colors, and have intelligence in their eyes, clearly sentient.
Machun stares to the angel, confusion and minor annoyance in their eyes.
Bríz looks down at Machun, frowning. “You again.” They say, flying down and letting the winged horses continue at their pace.
Machun is throwing containers in the air, letting them float away and descend.
If Machun were to look up, they would see a large angel leading a group of winged horses with people on their backs through the air. The horses are of various different colors, and have intelligence in their eyes, clearly sentient.
Machun stares to the angel, confusion and minor annoyance in their eyes.
Bríz looks down at Machun, frowning. “You again.” They say, flying down and letting the winged horses continue at their pace.
"And you again..." Machun makes a low, disappointed growl.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Machun is throwing containers in the air, letting them float away and descend.
If Machun were to look up, they would see a large angel leading a group of winged horses with people on their backs through the air. The horses are of various different colors, and have intelligence in their eyes, clearly sentient.
Machun stares to the angel, confusion and minor annoyance in their eyes.
Bríz looks down at Machun, frowning. “You again.” They say, flying down and letting the winged horses continue at their pace.
"And you again..." Machun makes a low, disappointed growl.
“Have you traveled much around here? Do you know any places that could hide thirty beings?” Bríz asks, ignoring Machun’s disappointment.
Machun is throwing containers in the air, letting them float away and descend.
If Machun were to look up, they would see a large angel leading a group of winged horses with people on their backs through the air. The horses are of various different colors, and have intelligence in their eyes, clearly sentient.
Machun stares to the angel, confusion and minor annoyance in their eyes.
Bríz looks down at Machun, frowning. “You again.” They say, flying down and letting the winged horses continue at their pace.
"And you again..." Machun makes a low, disappointed growl.
“Have you traveled much around here? Do you know any places that could hide thirty beings?” Bríz asks, ignoring Machun’s disappointment.
"What kind of beings? Us gods, mortals, or those... steeds...?"
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Machun is throwing containers in the air, letting them float away and descend.
If Machun were to look up, they would see a large angel leading a group of winged horses with people on their backs through the air. The horses are of various different colors, and have intelligence in their eyes, clearly sentient.
Machun stares to the angel, confusion and minor annoyance in their eyes.
Bríz looks down at Machun, frowning. “You again.” They say, flying down and letting the winged horses continue at their pace.
"And you again..." Machun makes a low, disappointed growl.
“Have you traveled much around here? Do you know any places that could hide thirty beings?” Bríz asks, ignoring Machun’s disappointment.
"What kind of beings? Us gods, mortals, or those... steeds...?"
“Steeds and mortals. All of my people. We are searching for somewhere safe.”
*Yup! I'd love to RP a bit more, even though I've just got the one character so far*
*I'm thinking of making a god of hospitality or excess. Possibly both, although that sounds difficult to justify.*
*Okay! I assume since we just did Malren, I’ll do Bríz or a mortal? Also just letting you know in case you didn’t know you can play mortals.*
A lone human is foraging near the dangerous area, while also searching for something.
*That's a good idea! I'll still need time to make a new character, so I'll do Rozpacz again*
The mud nearby bubbles and churns as the vile god pushes out of it. "Why have you come here, stranger?"
“Looking for my leader… I was out foraging and I came back to our home to see most of us dead, the rest of us disappeared, and arrows of radiance surrounding their dead bodies. Have you seen an angel or any humans around here?”
Machun is throwing containers in the air, letting them float away and descend.
If Machun were to look up, they would see a large angel leading a group of winged horses with people on their backs through the air. The horses are of various different colors, and have intelligence in their eyes, clearly sentient.
Machun stares to the angel, confusion and minor annoyance in their eyes.
Bríz looks down at Machun, frowning. “You again.” They say, flying down and letting the winged horses continue at their pace.
"And you again..." Machun makes a low, disappointed growl.
“Have you traveled much around here? Do you know any places that could hide thirty beings?” Bríz asks, ignoring Machun’s disappointment.
"What kind of beings? Us gods, mortals, or those... steeds...?"
“Steeds and mortals. All of my people. We are searching for somewhere safe.”
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Machun is throwing containers in the air, letting them float away and descend.
If Machun were to look up, they would see a large angel leading a group of winged horses with people on their backs through the air. The horses are of various different colors, and have intelligence in their eyes, clearly sentient.
Machun stares to the angel, confusion and minor annoyance in their eyes.
Bríz looks down at Machun, frowning. “You again.” They say, flying down and letting the winged horses continue at their pace.
"And you again..." Machun makes a low, disappointed growl.
“Have you traveled much around here? Do you know any places that could hide thirty beings?” Bríz asks, ignoring Machun’s disappointment.
"What kind of beings? Us gods, mortals, or those... steeds...?"
“Steeds and mortals. All of my people. We are searching for somewhere safe.”
*Miracle.*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
“Thank you.” They say coldly.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"Go."
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
They nod and leave.
*Good end? I can maybe start a new one.*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Machun is throwing containers in the air, letting them float away and decend.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
If Machun were to look up, they would see a large angel leading a group of winged horses with people on their backs through the air. The horses are of various different colors, and have intelligence in their eyes, clearly sentient.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
A statue of a figure has appeared in the sky, old and broken
13
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Machun stares to the angel, confusion and minor annoyance in their eyes.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*THANK THE RNG GODS!*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Bríz looks down at Machun, frowning. “You again.” They say, flying down and letting the winged horses continue at their pace.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Yup! I'd love to RP a bit more, even though I've just got the one character so far*
*I'm thinking of making a god of hospitality or excess. Possibly both, although that sounds difficult to justify.*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
*Okay! I assume since we just did Malren, I’ll do Bríz or a mortal? Also just letting you know in case you didn’t know you can play mortals.*
A lone human is foraging near the dangerous area, while also searching for something.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"And you again..." Machun makes a low, disappointed growl.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“Have you traveled much around here? Do you know any places that could hide thirty beings?” Bríz asks, ignoring Machun’s disappointment.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"What kind of beings? Us gods, mortals, or those... steeds...?"
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“Steeds and mortals. All of my people. We are searching for somewhere safe.”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*That's a good idea! I'll still need time to make a new character, so I'll do Rozpacz again*
The mud nearby bubbles and churns as the vile god pushes out of it. "Why have you come here, stranger?"
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
“Looking for my leader… I was out foraging and I came back to our home to see most of us dead, the rest of us disappeared, and arrows of radiance surrounding their dead bodies. Have you seen an angel or any humans around here?”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"I suppose..."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“So you do know of a place?”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3