Machun is throwing containers in the air, letting them float away and descend.
If Machun were to look up, they would see a large angel leading a group of winged horses with people on their backs through the air. The horses are of various different colors, and have intelligence in their eyes, clearly sentient.
Machun stares to the angel, confusion and minor annoyance in their eyes.
Bríz looks down at Machun, frowning. “You again.” They say, flying down and letting the winged horses continue at their pace.
"And you again..." Machun makes a low, disappointed growl.
“Have you traveled much around here? Do you know any places that could hide thirty beings?” Bríz asks, ignoring Machun’s disappointment.
"What kind of beings? Us gods, mortals, or those... steeds...?"
“Steeds and mortals. All of my people. We are searching for somewhere safe.”
"I suppose..."
“So you do know of a place?”
"You may stay for a few days in the cabins of my followers. Use the main hut, where the leader does preach. Hide in the cellar... it will not feel well, but you may survive..."
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Machun is throwing containers in the air, letting them float away and descend.
If Machun were to look up, they would see a large angel leading a group of winged horses with people on their backs through the air. The horses are of various different colors, and have intelligence in their eyes, clearly sentient.
Machun stares to the angel, confusion and minor annoyance in their eyes.
Bríz looks down at Machun, frowning. “You again.” They say, flying down and letting the winged horses continue at their pace.
"And you again..." Machun makes a low, disappointed growl.
“Have you traveled much around here? Do you know any places that could hide thirty beings?” Bríz asks, ignoring Machun’s disappointment.
"What kind of beings? Us gods, mortals, or those... steeds...?"
“Steeds and mortals. All of my people. We are searching for somewhere safe.”
"I suppose..."
“So you do know of a place?”
"You may stay for a few days in the cabins of my followers. Use the main hut, where the leader does preach. Hide in the cellar... it will not feel well, but you may survive..."
“Then I have a few days to find the cat… what’s in it for you?”
*That's a good idea! I'll still need time to make a new character, so I'll do Rozpacz again*
The mud nearby bubbles and churns as the vile god pushes out of it. "Why have you come here, stranger?"
“Looking for my leader… I was out foraging and I came back to our home to see most of us dead, the rest of us disappeared, and arrows of radiance surrounding their dead bodies. Have you seen an angel or any humans around here?”
"I saw an angel once. He should return sometime. But it is not safe here. Cursed land."
*That's a good idea! I'll still need time to make a new character, so I'll do Rozpacz again*
The mud nearby bubbles and churns as the vile god pushes out of it. "Why have you come here, stranger?"
“Looking for my leader… I was out foraging and I came back to our home to see most of us dead, the rest of us disappeared, and arrows of radiance surrounding their dead bodies. Have you seen an angel or any humans around here?”
"I saw an angel once. He should return sometime. But it is not safe here. Cursed land."
They nod. “Where should I go, then? Why is the land cursed?”
"I saw an angel once. He should return sometime. But it is not safe here. Cursed land."
They nod. “Where should I go, then? Why is the land cursed?”
"It is cursed because of me. I was born cursed, as are all of my creations. We beat it better than most. You can stay here, if you so desire, but I will have to place a mark on you too for you to keep your mind. When your leader returns, he can remove it from you with ease."
Machun is throwing containers in the air, letting them float away and descend.
If Machun were to look up, they would see a large angel leading a group of winged horses with people on their backs through the air. The horses are of various different colors, and have intelligence in their eyes, clearly sentient.
Machun stares to the angel, confusion and minor annoyance in their eyes.
Bríz looks down at Machun, frowning. “You again.” They say, flying down and letting the winged horses continue at their pace.
"And you again..." Machun makes a low, disappointed growl.
“Have you traveled much around here? Do you know any places that could hide thirty beings?” Bríz asks, ignoring Machun’s disappointment.
"What kind of beings? Us gods, mortals, or those... steeds...?"
“Steeds and mortals. All of my people. We are searching for somewhere safe.”
"I suppose..."
“So you do know of a place?”
"You may stay for a few days in the cabins of my followers. Use the main hut, where the leader does preach. Hide in the cellar... it will not feel well, but you may survive..."
“Then I have a few days to find the cat… what’s in it for you?”
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Machun is throwing containers in the air, letting them float away and descend.
If Machun were to look up, they would see a large angel leading a group of winged horses with people on their backs through the air. The horses are of various different colors, and have intelligence in their eyes, clearly sentient.
Machun stares to the angel, confusion and minor annoyance in their eyes.
Bríz looks down at Machun, frowning. “You again.” They say, flying down and letting the winged horses continue at their pace.
"And you again..." Machun makes a low, disappointed growl.
“Have you traveled much around here? Do you know any places that could hide thirty beings?” Bríz asks, ignoring Machun’s disappointment.
"What kind of beings? Us gods, mortals, or those... steeds...?"
“Steeds and mortals. All of my people. We are searching for somewhere safe.”
"I suppose..."
“So you do know of a place?”
"You may stay for a few days in the cabins of my followers. Use the main hut, where the leader does preach. Hide in the cellar... it will not feel well, but you may survive..."
“Then I have a few days to find the cat… what’s in it for you?”
"I saw an angel once. He should return sometime. But it is not safe here. Cursed land."
They nod. “Where should I go, then? Why is the land cursed?”
"It is cursed because of me. I was born cursed, as are all of my creations. We beat it better than most. You can stay here, if you so desire, but I will have to place a mark on you too for you to keep your mind. When your leader returns, he can remove it from you with ease."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*Rolling for both Gato and Atherial twice*
*Gato 6*
*Atherial 7*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Bríz is like… the archangel of war. They don’t want peace. They provoked the conflict, they’re lawful evil, they may forgive Gato but they’ll always be a thorn in her side.*
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
*Rolling for corvus and reignr
4 corvus
2*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Bríz is like… the archangel of war. They don’t want peace. They provoked the conflict, they’re lawful evil, they may forgive Gato but they’ll always be a thorn in her side.*
*I know, I just don't want Gato to constantly fight*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"You may stay for a few days in the cabins of my followers. Use the main hut, where the leader does preach. Hide in the cellar... it will not feel well, but you may survive..."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“Then I have a few days to find the cat… what’s in it for you?”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"I saw an angel once. He should return sometime. But it is not safe here. Cursed land."
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
They nod. “Where should I go, then? Why is the land cursed?”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"It is cursed because of me. I was born cursed, as are all of my creations. We beat it better than most. You can stay here, if you so desire, but I will have to place a mark on you too for you to keep your mind. When your leader returns, he can remove it from you with ease."
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
"That's a rather rude assumption..."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“Relax. I’m just asking,”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Anyone wanna rp?*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
“…Alright. What will this mark do?”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
starting Ability points: 10
"I have advantage on dex saving throws what could go wrong?"
Proud advocate of hands being rated E for everything and everyone.
I’ll take puppet control extra attack and if possible incorporeal from will o wisps.
"I have advantage on dex saving throws what could go wrong?"
Proud advocate of hands being rated E for everything and everyone.
*Sure!*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Hello*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Rolling for both Gato and Atherial twice*
*Gato 6*
*Atherial 7*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*hiya*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Hello!*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I plan to make peace with Briz tomorrow*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Bríz is like… the archangel of war. They don’t want peace. They provoked the conflict, they’re lawful evil, they may forgive Gato but they’ll always be a thorn in her side.*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Rolling for corvus and reignr
4 corvus
2*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*I know, I just don't want Gato to constantly fight*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.