*Sure! I'm thinking of playing a certain mortal. A character of mine named Consumption.*
*Oooooh, Consumption! How would he work in a fresh world?*
*I think he would be a lot more chill. He'd be as Consumed by Devotion as he is Devoted to Consumption. I imagine he'd bear a curse automatically, being a sort of restless soul like a revenant or ghost.*
*Speaking of which, I should roll for Rozpacz's daily Creation Points to see if he can even make Consumption: 5*
*Sure! I'm thinking of playing a certain mortal. A character of mine named Consumption.*
*Oooooh, Consumption! How would he work in a fresh world?*
*I think he would be a lot more chill. He'd be as Consumed by Devotion as he is Devoted to Consumption. I imagine he'd bear a curse automatically, being a sort of restless soul like a revenant or ghost.*
*Speaking of which, I should roll for Rozpacz's daily Creation Points to see if he can even make Consumption: 3*
*Darn… can he? There is a mechanic that allows you to sacrifice three CP to give people another roll, so maybe I could use that to give Rozpacz another roll?*
*I think he would be a lot more chill. He'd be as Consumed by Devotion as he is Devoted to Consumption. I imagine he'd bear a curse automatically, being a sort of restless soul like a revenant or ghost.*
*Speaking of which, I should roll for Rozpacz's daily Creation Points to see if he can even make Consumption: 3*
*Darn… can he? There is a mechanic that allows you to sacrifice three CP to give people another roll, so maybe I could use that to give Rozpacz another roll?*
*He'd need 7 more points, since Con is a Small Demihuman*
*I could make him a mortal, actually, but then I'd probably have to roll really well. I'll see if he turns out cursed now, actually.*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gato hears a small clicking noise from behind her.
"Now, you want to make peace? or are you just going to shoot my head out?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gato hears a small clicking noise from behind her.
"Now, you want to make peace? or are you just going to shoot my head out?"
Someone curses, and a horse neighs. “I swear to gods… this was supposed to be easy…” It doesn’t sound like Bríz, younger and male. “Bríz sent me. I’m here to get revenge for my friends.”
Gato hears a small clicking noise from behind her.
"Now, you want to make peace? or are you just going to shoot my head out?"
Someone curses, and a horse neighs. “I swear to gods… this was supposed to be easy…” It doesn’t sound like Bríz, younger and male. “Bríz sent me. I’m here to get revenge for my friends.”
"So, you aren't going to shoot? because I will survive that, you will not."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gato hears a small clicking noise from behind her.
"Now, you want to make peace? or are you just going to shoot my head out?"
Someone curses, and a horse neighs. “I swear to gods… this was supposed to be easy…” It doesn’t sound like Bríz, younger and male. “Bríz sent me. I’m here to get revenge for my friends.”
"So, you aren't going to shoot? because I will survive that, you will not."
Gato hears a small clicking noise from behind her.
"Now, you want to make peace? or are you just going to shoot my head out?"
Someone curses, and a horse neighs. “I swear to gods… this was supposed to be easy…” It doesn’t sound like Bríz, younger and male. “Bríz sent me. I’m here to get revenge for my friends.”
"So, you aren't going to shoot? because I will survive that, you will not."
“Not gonna shoot. Yet.”
"Why?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
(I didn't see that the dice for the creation points was 2d4, so, I rolled 1d4 ever single day, I think)
(So, Imma roll the ones that I missed)
Gato 4
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gato hears a small clicking noise from behind her.
"Now, you want to make peace? or are you just going to shoot my head out?"
Someone curses, and a horse neighs. “I swear to gods… this was supposed to be easy…” It doesn’t sound like Bríz, younger and male. “Bríz sent me. I’m here to get revenge for my friends.”
"So, you aren't going to shoot? because I will survive that, you will not."
Gato hears a small clicking noise from behind her.
"Now, you want to make peace? or are you just going to shoot my head out?"
Someone curses, and a horse neighs. “I swear to gods… this was supposed to be easy…” It doesn’t sound like Bríz, younger and male. “Bríz sent me. I’m here to get revenge for my friends.”
"So, you aren't going to shoot? because I will survive that, you will not."
“Not gonna shoot. Yet.”
"Why?"
“Coal is tired and so am I.”
"Tired of what?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gato hears a small clicking noise from behind her.
"Now, you want to make peace? or are you just going to shoot my head out?"
Someone curses, and a horse neighs. “I swear to gods… this was supposed to be easy…” It doesn’t sound like Bríz, younger and male. “Bríz sent me. I’m here to get revenge for my friends.”
"So, you aren't going to shoot? because I will survive that, you will not."
*Sure! I'm thinking of playing a certain mortal. A character of mine named Consumption.*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
*Oooooh, Consumption! How would he work in a fresh world?*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*I think he would be a lot more chill. He'd be as Consumed by Devotion as he is Devoted to Consumption. I imagine he'd bear a curse automatically, being a sort of restless soul like a revenant or ghost.*
*Speaking of which, I should roll for Rozpacz's daily Creation Points to see if he can even make Consumption: 5*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
*Darn… can he? There is a mechanic that allows you to sacrifice three CP to give people another roll, so maybe I could use that to give Rozpacz another roll?*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*He'd need 7 more points, since Con is a Small Demihuman*
*I could make him a mortal, actually, but then I'd probably have to roll really well. I'll see if he turns out cursed now, actually.*
Monstrosity Roll: 25
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
*YES*
*Huzzar!*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
*Wait, crap, I still need like, 2 more points...*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Gato is standing in the world, watching the Cats
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Bananer, roleplay?*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gato hears a small clicking noise from behind her.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"Now, you want to make peace? or are you just going to shoot my head out?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Someone curses, and a horse neighs. “I swear to gods… this was supposed to be easy…” It doesn’t sound like Bríz, younger and male. “Bríz sent me. I’m here to get revenge for my friends.”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"So, you aren't going to shoot? because I will survive that, you will not."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Not gonna shoot. Yet.”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"Why?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
(I didn't see that the dice for the creation points was 2d4, so, I rolled 1d4 ever single day, I think)
(So, Imma roll the ones that I missed)
Gato 4
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Coal is tired and so am I.”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"Tired of what?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Submitted the Cat that I made for MDDGT*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Flying! We flew all the way here!” He growls.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3