The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
A loud hissing sigh can be heard, the statue echoing stronger than before "You are inching in on my domain... you need not... you have risen, and you are yet to fall... you will see my when your life shrinks small..."
Rhyming?
"What better way to share the truth?"
Not rhyming?
"If you can not tell me an answer, then how do you know that there is one?"
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
A loud hissing sigh can be heard, the statue echoing stronger than before "You are inching in on my domain... you need not... you have risen, and you are yet to fall... you will see my when your life shrinks small..."
Rhyming?
"What better way to share the truth?"
Not rhyming?
"If you can not tell me an answer, then how do you know that there is one?"
You do not, that is the joy in life
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
A loud hissing sigh can be heard, the statue echoing stronger than before "You are inching in on my domain... you need not... you have risen, and you are yet to fall... you will see my when your life shrinks small..."
Rhyming?
"What better way to share the truth?"
Not rhyming?
"If you can not tell me an answer, then how do you know that there is one?"
You do not, that is the joy in life
"It seems to me you have not understood what I've said... I solemn understand life..."
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
A loud hissing sigh can be heard, the statue echoing stronger than before "You are inching in on my domain... you need not... you have risen, and you are yet to fall... you will see my when your life shrinks small..."
Rhyming?
"What better way to share the truth?"
Not rhyming?
"If you can not tell me an answer, then how do you know that there is one?"
You do not, that is the joy in life
"It seems to me you have not understood what I've said... I solemn understand life..."
Really?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
A loud hissing sigh can be heard, the statue echoing stronger than before "You are inching in on my domain... you need not... you have risen, and you are yet to fall... you will see my when your life shrinks small..."
Rhyming?
"What better way to share the truth?"
Not rhyming?
"If you can not tell me an answer, then how do you know that there is one?"
You do not, that is the joy in life
"It seems to me you have not understood what I've said... I solemn understand life..."
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
A loud hissing sigh can be heard, the statue echoing stronger than before "You are inching in on my domain... you need not... you have risen, and you are yet to fall... you will see my when your life shrinks small..."
Rhyming?
"What better way to share the truth?"
Not rhyming?
"If you can not tell me an answer, then how do you know that there is one?"
You do not, that is the joy in life
"It seems to me you have not understood what I've said... I solemn understand life..."
Really?
"Tis not a state I am in..."
Yes, you are a statue
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Bríz’s followers are creating a small village in a well hidden island with massive canopies that hide everything below. Bríz themself is nowhere to be found.
Malren and her people have started to work. They’re now building a large farm outside of a massive mountain filled with caves.
The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
A loud hissing sigh can be heard, the statue echoing stronger than before "You are inching in on my domain... you need not... you have risen, and you are yet to fall... you will see my when your life shrinks small..."
Rhyming?
"What better way to share the truth?"
Not rhyming?
"If you can not tell me an answer, then how do you know that there is one?"
You do not, that is the joy in life
"It seems to me you have not understood what I've said... I solemn understand life..."
Really?
"Tis not a state I am in..."
Yes, you are a statue
"I am not... this is merely a mouthpiece... not even an avatar..."
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
A loud hissing sigh can be heard, the statue echoing stronger than before "You are inching in on my domain... you need not... you have risen, and you are yet to fall... you will see my when your life shrinks small..."
Rhyming?
"What better way to share the truth?"
Not rhyming?
"If you can not tell me an answer, then how do you know that there is one?"
You do not, that is the joy in life
"It seems to me you have not understood what I've said... I solemn understand life..."
Really?
"Tis not a state I am in..."
Yes, you are a statue
"I am not... this is merely a mouthpiece... not even an avatar..."
Then, who are you?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Bríz’s followers are creating a small village in a well hidden island with massive canopies that hide everything below. Bríz themself is nowhere to be found.
Malren and her people have started to work. They’re now building a large farm outside of a massive mountain filled with caves.
Gato's cats have moved into her forest, finding a place to live there
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
A loud hissing sigh can be heard, the statue echoing stronger than before "You are inching in on my domain... you need not... you have risen, and you are yet to fall... you will see my when your life shrinks small..."
Rhyming?
"What better way to share the truth?"
Not rhyming?
"If you can not tell me an answer, then how do you know that there is one?"
You do not, that is the joy in life
"It seems to me you have not understood what I've said... I solemn understand life..."
Really?
"Tis not a state I am in..."
Yes, you are a statue
"I am not... this is merely a mouthpiece... not even an avatar..."
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Malren is performing a ritual with her people inside of a rotting field. Chanting fills the air and two dark rotting creatures crawl from the dirt. Two monstrosities, fanged creatures that seem to be like wolves. The creatures howl into the night and race off into the darkness.
(19 CP to create medium monstrosities, sentient and medium but only 1 CP spent due to connected.)
This post has potentially manipulated dice roll results.
24
Time is... linear. Every event has a place, every tale a setting. But, the experience of it is not. Years pass in months, minutes pass in hours. Moments within moments within lives within stories. all seen in life happens, not in a string, but not at once. Time is linear, yes, but so is yarn. Yarn is made and knitted. Crotcheted and cut. Burned and unraveled. Reality, our experience of it, is a quilt, formed from the yarn of time.
Danadas stands upon a patch of flowers. Or, are they flowers? The vibrant petals flutter like wings as they take off, surrounding the eight-limbed god. Two insect legs upon they stand, four insect arms they stretch, and two butterflied wings covered in blinking eyes that see old and new yarn. He lifts a thin and clawed finger as one of his followers, a flowering Butterfly, lends on it. They may look small upon there, but their mind is vast. Danadas looks about the world he finds himself, his eyes, covered by the untamed hair of nature, observing nigh all.
The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
A loud hissing sigh can be heard, the statue echoing stronger than before "You are inching in on my domain... you need not... you have risen, and you are yet to fall... you will see my when your life shrinks small..."
Rhyming?
"What better way to share the truth?"
Not rhyming?
"If you can not tell me an answer, then how do you know that there is one?"
You do not, that is the joy in life
"It seems to me you have not understood what I've said... I solemn understand life..."
Really?
"Tis not a state I am in..."
Yes, you are a statue
"I am not... this is merely a mouthpiece... not even an avatar..."
Then, who are you?
"The God of Death."
death?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Time is... linear. Every event has a place, every tale a setting. But, the experience of it is not. Years pass in months, minutes pass in hours. Moments within moments within lives within stories. all seen in life happens, not in a string, but not at once. Time is linear, yes, but so is yarn. Yarn is made and knitted. Crotcheted and cut. Burned and unraveled. Reality, our experience of it, is a quilt, formed from the yarn of time.
Danadas stands upon a patch of flowers. Or, are they flowers? The vibrant petals flutter like wings as they take off, surrounding the eight-limbed god. Two insect legs upon they stand, four insect arms they stretch, and two butterflied wings covered in blinking eyes that see old and new yarn. He lifts a thin and clawed finger as one of his followers, a flowering Butterfly, lends on it. They may look small upon there, but their mind is vast. Danadas looks about the world he finds himself, his eyes, covered by the untamed hair of nature, observing nigh all.
*Whoa*
A small cat walks towards them
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"If you can not tell me an answer, then how do you know that there is one?"
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
You do not, that is the joy in life
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"It seems to me you have not understood what I've said... I solemn understand life..."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Really?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Tis not a state I am in..."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Yes, you are a statue
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Bríz’s followers are creating a small village in a well hidden island with massive canopies that hide everything below. Bríz themself is nowhere to be found.
Malren and her people have started to work. They’re now building a large farm outside of a massive mountain filled with caves.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"I am not... this is merely a mouthpiece... not even an avatar..."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Then, who are you?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gato's cats have moved into her forest, finding a place to live there
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"The God of Death."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Machun is watching the progress of Malren with a curiosity.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Malren is performing a ritual with her people inside of a rotting field. Chanting fills the air and two dark rotting creatures crawl from the dirt. Two monstrosities, fanged creatures that seem to be like wolves. The creatures howl into the night and race off into the darkness.
(19 CP to create medium monstrosities, sentient and medium but only 1 CP spent due to connected.)
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Machun sees Malren’s people performing a ritual, and two creatures crawl from the dust.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Follower Roll: 13
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Malren now has 19 followers.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
2 4
Time is... linear. Every event has a place, every tale a setting. But, the experience of it is not. Years pass in months, minutes pass in hours. Moments within moments within lives within stories. all seen in life happens, not in a string, but not at once. Time is linear, yes, but so is yarn. Yarn is made and knitted. Crotcheted and cut. Burned and unraveled. Reality, our experience of it, is a quilt, formed from the yarn of time.
Danadas stands upon a patch of flowers. Or, are they flowers? The vibrant petals flutter like wings as they take off, surrounding the eight-limbed god. Two insect legs upon they stand, four insect arms they stretch, and two butterflied wings covered in blinking eyes that see old and new yarn. He lifts a thin and clawed finger as one of his followers, a flowering Butterfly, lends on it. They may look small upon there, but their mind is vast. Danadas looks about the world he finds himself, his eyes, covered by the untamed hair of nature, observing nigh all.
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
death?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Whoa*
A small cat walks towards them
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Machun looks to them, and smiles a slight bit.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!