Gato hears a small clicking noise from behind her.
"Now, you want to make peace? or are you just going to shoot my head out?"
Someone curses, and a horse neighs. βI swear to godsβ¦ this was supposed to be easyβ¦β It doesnβt sound like BrΓz, younger and male. βBrΓz sent me. Iβm here to get revenge for my friends.β
"So, you aren't going to shoot? because I will survive that, you will not."
βNot gonna shoot. Yet.β
"Why?"
βCoal is tired and so am I.β
"Tired of what?"
βFlying! We flew all the way here!β He growls.
"Anything else?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gato hears a small clicking noise from behind her.
"Now, you want to make peace? or are you just going to shoot my head out?"
Someone curses, and a horse neighs. βI swear to godsβ¦ this was supposed to be easyβ¦β It doesnβt sound like BrΓz, younger and male. βBrΓz sent me. Iβm here to get revenge for my friends.β
"So, you aren't going to shoot? because I will survive that, you will not."
βNot gonna shoot. Yet.β
"Why?"
βCoal is tired and so am I.β
"Tired of what?"
βFlying! We flew all the way here!β He growls.
"Anything else?"
βI want to know why you did it. BrΓz is a jerk, but there were other people there.β
Gato hears a small clicking noise from behind her.
"Now, you want to make peace? or are you just going to shoot my head out?"
Someone curses, and a horse neighs. βI swear to godsβ¦ this was supposed to be easyβ¦β It doesnβt sound like BrΓz, younger and male. βBrΓz sent me. Iβm here to get revenge for my friends.β
"So, you aren't going to shoot? because I will survive that, you will not."
βNot gonna shoot. Yet.β
"Why?"
βCoal is tired and so am I.β
"Tired of what?"
βFlying! We flew all the way here!β He growls.
"Anything else?"
βI want to know why you did it. BrΓz is a jerk, but there were other people there.β
"I got called directly to my face, Weak and pitiful, I tried to hurt as little of you as possible, I didn't want to hurt you, Briz didn't have to provoke me"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gato hears a small clicking noise from behind her.
"Now, you want to make peace? or are you just going to shoot my head out?"
Someone curses, and a horse neighs. βI swear to godsβ¦ this was supposed to be easyβ¦β It doesnβt sound like BrΓz, younger and male. βBrΓz sent me. Iβm here to get revenge for my friends.β
"So, you aren't going to shoot? because I will survive that, you will not."
βNot gonna shoot. Yet.β
"Why?"
βCoal is tired and so am I.β
"Tired of what?"
βFlying! We flew all the way here!β He growls.
"Anything else?"
βI want to know why you did it. BrΓz is a jerk, but there were other people there.β
"I got called directly to my face, Weak and pitiful, I tried to hurt as little of you as possible, I didn't want to hurt you, Briz didn't have to provoke me"
βA good person can take an insult without killing innocents. But I guess youβre not a good person.β
Gato hears a small clicking noise from behind her.
"Now, you want to make peace? or are you just going to shoot my head out?"
Someone curses, and a horse neighs. βI swear to godsβ¦ this was supposed to be easyβ¦β It doesnβt sound like BrΓz, younger and male. βBrΓz sent me. Iβm here to get revenge for my friends.β
"So, you aren't going to shoot? because I will survive that, you will not."
βNot gonna shoot. Yet.β
"Why?"
βCoal is tired and so am I.β
"Tired of what?"
βFlying! We flew all the way here!β He growls.
"Anything else?"
βI want to know why you did it. BrΓz is a jerk, but there were other people there.β
"I got called directly to my face, Weak and pitiful, I tried to hurt as little of you as possible, I didn't want to hurt you, Briz didn't have to provoke me"
βA good person can take an insult without killing innocents. But I guess youβre not a good person.β
"I have no defence for that"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gato hears a small clicking noise from behind her.
"Now, you want to make peace? or are you just going to shoot my head out?"
Someone curses, and a horse neighs. βI swear to godsβ¦ this was supposed to be easyβ¦β It doesnβt sound like BrΓz, younger and male. βBrΓz sent me. Iβm here to get revenge for my friends.β
"So, you aren't going to shoot? because I will survive that, you will not."
βNot gonna shoot. Yet.β
"Why?"
βCoal is tired and so am I.β
"Tired of what?"
βFlying! We flew all the way here!β He growls.
"Anything else?"
βI want to know why you did it. BrΓz is a jerk, but there were other people there.β
"I got called directly to my face, Weak and pitiful, I tried to hurt as little of you as possible, I didn't want to hurt you, Briz didn't have to provoke me"
βA good person can take an insult without killing innocents. But I guess youβre not a good person.β
"I have no defence for that"
βYou shouldnβt have one. There is no defense for something like that.β
Gato hears a small clicking noise from behind her.
"Now, you want to make peace? or are you just going to shoot my head out?"
Someone curses, and a horse neighs. βI swear to godsβ¦ this was supposed to be easyβ¦β It doesnβt sound like BrΓz, younger and male. βBrΓz sent me. Iβm here to get revenge for my friends.β
"So, you aren't going to shoot? because I will survive that, you will not."
βNot gonna shoot. Yet.β
"Why?"
βCoal is tired and so am I.β
"Tired of what?"
βFlying! We flew all the way here!β He growls.
"Anything else?"
βI want to know why you did it. BrΓz is a jerk, but there were other people there.β
"I got called directly to my face, Weak and pitiful, I tried to hurt as little of you as possible, I didn't want to hurt you, Briz didn't have to provoke me"
βA good person can take an insult without killing innocents. But I guess youβre not a good person.β
"I have no defence for that"
βYou shouldnβt have one. There is no defense for something like that.β
"I know"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
A loud hissing sigh can be heard, the statue echoing stronger than before "You are inching in on my domain... you need not... you have risen, and you are yet to fall... you will see my when your life shrinks small..."
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
A loud hissing sigh can be heard, the statue echoing stronger than before "You are inching in on my domain... you need not... you have risen, and you are yet to fall... you will see my when your life shrinks small..."
Rhyming?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
A loud hissing sigh can be heard, the statue echoing stronger than before "You are inching in on my domain... you need not... you have risen, and you are yet to fall... you will see my when your life shrinks small..."
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
A loud hissing sigh can be heard, the statue echoing stronger than before "You are inching in on my domain... you need not... you have risen, and you are yet to fall... you will see my when your life shrinks small..."
Rhyming?
"What better way to share the truth?"
Not rhyming?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"Anything else?"
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
βI want to know why you did it. BrΓz is a jerk, but there were other people there.β
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff itβs a great webcomic :3
"I got called directly to my face, Weak and pitiful, I tried to hurt as little of you as possible, I didn't want to hurt you, Briz didn't have to provoke me"
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
βA good person can take an insult without killing innocents. But I guess youβre not a good person.β
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff itβs a great webcomic :3
"I have no defence for that"
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
βYou shouldnβt have one. There is no defense for something like that.β
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff itβs a great webcomic :3
"I know"
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The statue rises a bit higher, moss growing over it.
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
A being floats towards it, looking like a boy, but as you look closer, they seem to be melting into the surrounding air
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Ah starting follower count for Machun 1
From the Devotion Pot 1*
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*3 :(*
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Nice rolls!*
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The statue remains still, but a sound echoes from it "Your time is not now..."
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
A thought froms, in whatever the statue is, explain in depth
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A loud hissing sigh can be heard, the statue echoing stronger than before "You are inching in on my domain... you need not... you have risen, and you are yet to fall... you will see my when your life shrinks small..."
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Rhyming?
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"What better way to share the truth?"
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
5
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Dammit RNG GODS!*
. έπ~β!Extended Signature!β~π.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 ππ€ππ€ π©·ππ
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Not rhyming?
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.