"Er, I don't think it's a good idea to do that. You'd need permission from the boss. He owns it." The creature in the box starts crying. It sounds like a young girl.
"Can you lead me to your boss?"
"He's -" "Busy right now." The first interrupts. "He doesn't have time for this, and neither do we for that matter."
Sarlok is flying about, their four wings creating powerful winds
Reignr appears right behind him and says, "Hello, I am Reignr. May I inquire yours?"
they whirl. "I am Sarlok, the Thunder Serpent. what brings you to me?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*Are you sure that nature gods have slower progression?*
*Uhhhhhh no.*
*....so reignr may or may not be at category 4 already*
*To be fair, it looks like reignr hasn’t created anything yet*
*It's makes more sense to bomb rush the categories with reignr and worry about creating stuff later*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Bríz is gonna enhance four mortals by giving them regeneration and radiant attacks. I’ll make stat blocks for them soon.
Followers: 17
pat pat
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Bríz is gonna enhance four mortals by giving them regeneration and radiant attacks. I’ll make stat blocks for them soon.
Followers: 17
Sarlok is watching from their cloud orbiting the peak of the serpent's mount
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Bríz is gonna enhance four mortals by giving them regeneration and radiant attacks. I’ll make stat blocks for them soon.
Followers: 17
Sarlok is watching from their cloud orbiting the peak of the serpent's mount
Bríz flies up to Sarlok. “We now have many allies in our war. I am confident we will prevail. Only I must make sure our people stay safe…”
"excellent job. I can keep our people safe. put a hurricane over the mountain with it as its eye"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Gato Dice rolls not yet available for this section.*
*Atherial Dice rolls not yet available for this section.*
*I hate these dice*
6
7
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Bríz is gonna enhance four mortals by giving them regeneration and radiant attacks. I’ll make stat blocks for them soon.
Followers: 17
Sarlok is watching from their cloud orbiting the peak of the serpent's mount
Bríz flies up to Sarlok. “We now have many allies in our war. I am confident we will prevail. Only I must make sure our people stay safe…”
"excellent job. I can keep our people safe. put a hurricane over the mountain with it as its eye"
“Brilliant. Do that. Thank you, friend.”
"you mentioned allies. whom?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
"He's -" "Busy right now." The first interrupts. "He doesn't have time for this, and neither do we for that matter."
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
they whirl. "I am Sarlok, the Thunder Serpent. what brings you to me?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*hey nanner*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*hello!*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*hru?*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I’m good, you?*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*gud*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*To be fair, it looks like reignr hasn’t created anything yet*
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
*It's makes more sense to bomb rush the categories with reignr and worry about creating stuff later*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Bríz is gonna enhance four mortals by giving them regeneration and radiant attacks. I’ll make stat blocks for them soon.
Followers: 19
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
pat pat
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Sarlok is watching from their cloud orbiting the peak of the serpent's mount
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
Rolling Creation Points:
Roz: 5
Abattoir: 3
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Bríz flies up to Sarlok. “We now have many allies in our war. I am confident we will prevail. Only I must make sure our people stay safe…”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"excellent job. I can keep our people safe. put a hurricane over the mountain with it as its eye"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Gato 4*
*Atherial 10*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Brilliant. Do that. Thank you, friend.”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*I hate these dice*
6
7
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"you mentioned allies. whom?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
“Rozpacz, one I met a while ago, and possibly more.”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3