YOURS IS THE FIRST POST THAT ISNT PRAISING THE TREE
PRAISE THE TREE
NO! I WANNA PRAISE THE F***ING TREE INSTEAD!
PRAISE THE F***ING TREE!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
YOURS IS THE FIRST POST THAT ISNT PRAISING THE TREE
PRAISE THE TREE
NO! I WANNA PRAISE THE F***ING TREE INSTEAD!
PRAISE THE F***ING TREE!
YOU ARE NOW PRAISING THE F***ING TREE!
GOOD WORK
PRAISE THE TREE!
PRAISE THE TREE
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The pines' domain is vast and wide in Canada. The great lakes filling with a bitter smell of sap. The schools covered in deep yellow brown flakes, shards. The forests and trails wide and tall, flaking with bark, shining a deep green. Praise the pine.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
YOURS IS THE FIRST POST THAT ISNT PRAISING THE TREE
PRAISE THE TREE
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
NO! I WANNA PRAISE THE F***ING TREE INSTEAD!
PRAISE THE F***ING TREE!
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
YOU ARE NOW PRAISING THE F***ING TREE!
GOOD WORK
PRAISE THE TREE!
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
PRAISE THE TREE
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
PRAISE THE F***ING TREE!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’ve been praising. I’ve been praising.
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
PPRAISE THE TREE
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
PRAISE THE F***ING TREE!
Hayyy y'all! She/Her Nebularoace
Atra guliä un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr!
extended sig
PRAiSET THE F**ING TREE
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
PRAISE THE OAK TREE
I am a high wizard of cakeomancy in the party wizard cult
PRAISE THE TREE
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The Oak? This is the Cult of the Pine.
PRAISE THE TREE
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
The pines' domain is vast and wide in Canada. The great lakes filling with a bitter smell of sap. The schools covered in deep yellow brown flakes, shards. The forests and trails wide and tall, flaking with bark, shining a deep green. Praise the pine.
{̵̡̬̥͎̖͌̍̔̌̉̉̌̍͛̓̿͆͗͗̾̇͒̅̏̈́̈́̈̉͛̆͋̋͊͛͂̍̐̏̅̃̾̈́̀̓̓̈͆̌̾̚̚͜͝͝͝͠͝P̵̨̨̧̳̤̫͙̙̺̮̙̙̪̫̖̘̪͎̭̳̹̹̱̟͍̜̦̝̣͉̼̺̹͉͔̰̘͕̰̗̘̲̠̼̪̳̼͇͈̀̾͋̅͋̍͂̊̈́͛̍̏̀̅̓͐̕͜R̸͉͐̌̓̉̏͐̊̔̒Ả̷̛̮̦͖͍̤̱̬͍̼͙̲̬̜̖͍̹͇̘͑̂́͌̔͋͆̔̊̍̉́̿̔̄̽͑̈́̏̍̈́̈́̿̓̈́̄͘͜͝͝Ï̶̡̢̨̢͎͎̣̼̳̰̭͙̺̻̼̘̗̲̱̟̞̣̹͍̥͓̹̘̗̳̼̮̦̘̱̭̙͓͚̪̤͓̑̆̈́̌̐̍̎̾͜͜͝ͅͅͅS̸̨̢̢̧̡̳͇̰͎̦͈̗̗̼̬̜͉̘͙͉͕͎̝̰̰̹̞͇̠̠̩̲̪̻͔̼̫̥͍͎͈̣̥̽̑̋̿́͆̈́̐̈́̃̂̉̾̓͒̃̑̾̃̈̊̎̀̐͗̈́̈́̒̃͒̌́̚̚͘͠ͅͅE̶̢̨̩͎̬̥̝̺̥͔̘̺̳̲̬̘̦͚͓̼̻̗̝͉̪̭̣̪̪͚̯͔͕͔̠̣̱̙̬̰͙̪͍͎͑̈̈́̾̈́̐̿̆͂̉̑̆̎͑͆̔̒͆́̓̾́̿̏͆̄̈́̏̃̀̎̏͋̽̿̚̕͘̚̚͜͠͝͝ͅͅ ̵̡̝̺͉̹̮̞͖̻̙̼̪͙̠̝̣̐̀̃͆͆̈́̈́̎̂̽̾̊͗͑̍̑̈́͘͝͝͝ͅT̸̡̨̢̨̩̲̞̹͙͙̤̰̟͓͈̱͎̞̖̪͔͔͍̲̟͚̯̘̯͙̪̣̭̳̘̯̯̥͔̓̈́̎̓̄̑̊̋̑̉̽̀̽̾̓͊͂̂́͒͑̇͑͂̈̊̚̚̚̕͜͝͝ͅͅH̵̼͉͇̝͕̗̘̣̫̄͐̇̊̄́̇̽̾͑͗̑̃͗̕͘͜E̶̢̢͓̦̩̳͙̞̭̣͐̂̀̾̀̐̓̊̚͠ͅ ̷̧̨̯̱͇̞̞͍̬̔̓̌͂͐͛̓͠͝Ṕ̸̡̮̞̝͍̝̩̤̻̣̲̰̉̋͊̋͐͐̊́̽̐̒̋̀͂́̽͂̕͝͝ͅͅI̷̧̡̛̛͖͉͇̩̠̬̱͎̣̞͈̪̳͓̞̲̖̜̫̖̮͚̦̹͓̺̞̹̭̗̤͓̤̬͙͎͍͉̬̋͗͐̊͐͂͛̓́̋͒͊͊̂̿̌̌͂̽̏̍͗̄͛͒́̃͆͂͒̏̾́̇̈͑͛̓͐͑̕͝͝͠Ņ̸̗͇̤͕̲̘̖͈̠͈̙̯̄͂̍̑̽̄̽͊̆͊̈́͐̄̚E̵̢̗̙̻͎̫̫͉͉̮̻̲̱̤͎͇͕͓͓̤̟͕̭̝̖̓̚}̵̢̡̨̨̡̢̡̡̛̱͇̘̹̲̪͕̭̬̹̱͔͖̱̭̪̤̫̦͙͖͕̘̲̜͈͕̺̦̗͈̥̉̑͊̊̔̌̑̀̇̔̾̅̎̓̓͗͊͌̆͑̎̈̅̎̈́͊̏̄͑́̍̋̓́͒́͌̚̚͘͘͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅ
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*in silent prayer*
praise the tree
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
PRAISE THE THORNS! PRAISE THE NEEDLES! PRAISE THE BARK! THE SAP! THE GRANDUER! THE WONDER! THE WHIMSY! THE POWER! THE UNDYING GROWTH!
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
PRAISE THE TREE
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
No I shall make It THE OAK CULT mwhahaha
I am a high wizard of cakeomancy in the party wizard cult
PRAISE THE TREE
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Praise the Pine tree
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Pine is definitely in the top 3 greatest trees of all time