A waiter sashays over to them, wearing a golden-filigree dress. Her hair is long and darkly resplendent, and She looks up at the cat, but her eyes — or, rather, her orifices — hold no warmth, only a dark void. She seems to see them all the same — “Whaddaya want? I have fresh toe bones, some other bites, but those are the specialty. Only we’ve run out of martinis.”
Frech toe bones
She hands the cat a small bowl. Inside sits an assortment of small, meaty bones that smoke in their charred state. “‘Ere you are. Say, who’re you? I haven’t seen you around here. Looks like you just arrived, too, so welcome.” She continues talking, but it’s pretty much gibberish at that point.
The cat hisses
“Mm, okay. You aren’t much of a talker. Sorry.”
The cat meows in agreement
“But I can’t contain my curiosity. What’re you doing here?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
A waiter sashays over to them, wearing a golden-filigree dress. Her hair is long and darkly resplendent, and She looks up at the cat, but her eyes — or, rather, her orifices — hold no warmth, only a dark void. She seems to see them all the same — “Whaddaya want? I have fresh toe bones, some other bites, but those are the specialty. Only we’ve run out of martinis.”
Frech toe bones
She hands the cat a small bowl. Inside sits an assortment of small, meaty bones that smoke in their charred state. “‘Ere you are. Say, who’re you? I haven’t seen you around here. Looks like you just arrived, too, so welcome.” She continues talking, but it’s pretty much gibberish at that point.
The cat hisses
“Mm, okay. You aren’t much of a talker. Sorry.”
The cat meows in agreement
“But I can’t contain my curiosity. What’re you doing here?”
The cats mews again, then mews several other things, sounding quite annoyed
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A waiter sashays over to them, wearing a golden-filigree dress. Her hair is long and darkly resplendent, and She looks up at the cat, but her eyes — or, rather, her orifices — hold no warmth, only a dark void. She seems to see them all the same — “Whaddaya want? I have fresh toe bones, some other bites, but those are the specialty. Only we’ve run out of martinis.”
Frech toe bones
She hands the cat a small bowl. Inside sits an assortment of small, meaty bones that smoke in their charred state. “‘Ere you are. Say, who’re you? I haven’t seen you around here. Looks like you just arrived, too, so welcome.” She continues talking, but it’s pretty much gibberish at that point.
The cat hisses
“Mm, okay. You aren’t much of a talker. Sorry.”
The cat meows in agreement
“But I can’t contain my curiosity. What’re you doing here?”
The cats mews again, then mews several other things, sounding quite annoyed
“Ah, can you not speak?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
A waiter sashays over to them, wearing a golden-filigree dress. Her hair is long and darkly resplendent, and She looks up at the cat, but her eyes — or, rather, her orifices — hold no warmth, only a dark void. She seems to see them all the same — “Whaddaya want? I have fresh toe bones, some other bites, but those are the specialty. Only we’ve run out of martinis.”
Frech toe bones
She hands the cat a small bowl. Inside sits an assortment of small, meaty bones that smoke in their charred state. “‘Ere you are. Say, who’re you? I haven’t seen you around here. Looks like you just arrived, too, so welcome.” She continues talking, but it’s pretty much gibberish at that point.
The cat hisses
“Mm, okay. You aren’t much of a talker. Sorry.”
The cat meows in agreement
“But I can’t contain my curiosity. What’re you doing here?”
The cats mews again, then mews several other things, sounding quite annoyed
“Ah, can you not speak?”
The cat rolls their eyes at you, and makes a DUH face
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A waiter sashays over to them, wearing a golden-filigree dress. Her hair is long and darkly resplendent, and She looks up at the cat, but her eyes — or, rather, her orifices — hold no warmth, only a dark void. She seems to see them all the same — “Whaddaya want? I have fresh toe bones, some other bites, but those are the specialty. Only we’ve run out of martinis.”
Frech toe bones
She hands the cat a small bowl. Inside sits an assortment of small, meaty bones that smoke in their charred state. “‘Ere you are. Say, who’re you? I haven’t seen you around here. Looks like you just arrived, too, so welcome.” She continues talking, but it’s pretty much gibberish at that point.
The cat hisses
“Mm, okay. You aren’t much of a talker. Sorry.”
The cat meows in agreement
“But I can’t contain my curiosity. What’re you doing here?”
The cats mews again, then mews several other things, sounding quite annoyed
“Ah, can you not speak?”
The cat rolls their eyes at you, and makes a DUH face
She snickers. She can’t help it. “Could you write it? I’ve a notebook here…”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
A waiter sashays over to them, wearing a golden-filigree dress. Her hair is long and darkly resplendent, and She looks up at the cat, but her eyes — or, rather, her orifices — hold no warmth, only a dark void. She seems to see them all the same — “Whaddaya want? I have fresh toe bones, some other bites, but those are the specialty. Only we’ve run out of martinis.”
Frech toe bones
She hands the cat a small bowl. Inside sits an assortment of small, meaty bones that smoke in their charred state. “‘Ere you are. Say, who’re you? I haven’t seen you around here. Looks like you just arrived, too, so welcome.” She continues talking, but it’s pretty much gibberish at that point.
The cat hisses
“Mm, okay. You aren’t much of a talker. Sorry.”
The cat meows in agreement
“But I can’t contain my curiosity. What’re you doing here?”
The cats mews again, then mews several other things, sounding quite annoyed
“Ah, can you not speak?”
The cat rolls their eyes at you, and makes a DUH face
She snickers. She can’t help it. “Could you write it? I’ve a notebook here…”
The cat looks at the notebook, then whacks it out of your hand
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A waiter sashays over to them, wearing a golden-filigree dress. Her hair is long and darkly resplendent, and She looks up at the cat, but her eyes — or, rather, her orifices — hold no warmth, only a dark void. She seems to see them all the same — “Whaddaya want? I have fresh toe bones, some other bites, but those are the specialty. Only we’ve run out of martinis.”
Frech toe bones
She hands the cat a small bowl. Inside sits an assortment of small, meaty bones that smoke in their charred state. “‘Ere you are. Say, who’re you? I haven’t seen you around here. Looks like you just arrived, too, so welcome.” She continues talking, but it’s pretty much gibberish at that point.
The cat hisses
“Mm, okay. You aren’t much of a talker. Sorry.”
The cat meows in agreement
“But I can’t contain my curiosity. What’re you doing here?”
The cats mews again, then mews several other things, sounding quite annoyed
“Ah, can you not speak?”
The cat rolls their eyes at you, and makes a DUH face
She snickers. She can’t help it. “Could you write it? I’ve a notebook here…”
The cat looks at the notebook, then whacks it out of your hand
“O-oh! Okay!” She sounds annoyed. “Well, forgive me for asking!”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
A waiter sashays over to them, wearing a golden-filigree dress. Her hair is long and darkly resplendent, and She looks up at the cat, but her eyes — or, rather, her orifices — hold no warmth, only a dark void. She seems to see them all the same — “Whaddaya want? I have fresh toe bones, some other bites, but those are the specialty. Only we’ve run out of martinis.”
Frech toe bones
She hands the cat a small bowl. Inside sits an assortment of small, meaty bones that smoke in their charred state. “‘Ere you are. Say, who’re you? I haven’t seen you around here. Looks like you just arrived, too, so welcome.” She continues talking, but it’s pretty much gibberish at that point.
The cat hisses
“Mm, okay. You aren’t much of a talker. Sorry.”
The cat meows in agreement
“But I can’t contain my curiosity. What’re you doing here?”
The cats mews again, then mews several other things, sounding quite annoyed
“Ah, can you not speak?”
The cat rolls their eyes at you, and makes a DUH face
She snickers. She can’t help it. “Could you write it? I’ve a notebook here…”
The cat looks at the notebook, then whacks it out of your hand
“O-oh! Okay!” She sounds annoyed. “Well, forgive me for asking!”
The cats then starts ignoring her
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A waiter sashays over to them, wearing a golden-filigree dress. Her hair is long and darkly resplendent, and She looks up at the cat, but her eyes — or, rather, her orifices — hold no warmth, only a dark void. She seems to see them all the same — “Whaddaya want? I have fresh toe bones, some other bites, but those are the specialty. Only we’ve run out of martinis.”
Frech toe bones
She hands the cat a small bowl. Inside sits an assortment of small, meaty bones that smoke in their charred state. “‘Ere you are. Say, who’re you? I haven’t seen you around here. Looks like you just arrived, too, so welcome.” She continues talking, but it’s pretty much gibberish at that point.
The cat hisses
“Mm, okay. You aren’t much of a talker. Sorry.”
The cat meows in agreement
“But I can’t contain my curiosity. What’re you doing here?”
The cats mews again, then mews several other things, sounding quite annoyed
“Ah, can you not speak?”
The cat rolls their eyes at you, and makes a DUH face
She snickers. She can’t help it. “Could you write it? I’ve a notebook here…”
The cat looks at the notebook, then whacks it out of your hand
“O-oh! Okay!” She sounds annoyed. “Well, forgive me for asking!”
The cats then starts ignoring her
*Accurate. Even tho they have thumbs they only use them for attac, anoy, and haha you got to close I WILL SHOVE MY PAW DOWN YOUR THROAT TO CHOKE YOU FOR SOME REASON.*
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
A waiter sashays over to them, wearing a golden-filigree dress. Her hair is long and darkly resplendent, and She looks up at the cat, but her eyes — or, rather, her orifices — hold no warmth, only a dark void. She seems to see them all the same — “Whaddaya want? I have fresh toe bones, some other bites, but those are the specialty. Only we’ve run out of martinis.”
Frech toe bones
She hands the cat a small bowl. Inside sits an assortment of small, meaty bones that smoke in their charred state. “‘Ere you are. Say, who’re you? I haven’t seen you around here. Looks like you just arrived, too, so welcome.” She continues talking, but it’s pretty much gibberish at that point.
The cat hisses
“Mm, okay. You aren’t much of a talker. Sorry.”
The cat meows in agreement
“But I can’t contain my curiosity. What’re you doing here?”
The cats mews again, then mews several other things, sounding quite annoyed
“Ah, can you not speak?”
The cat rolls their eyes at you, and makes a DUH face
She snickers. She can’t help it. “Could you write it? I’ve a notebook here…”
The cat looks at the notebook, then whacks it out of your hand
“O-oh! Okay!” She sounds annoyed. “Well, forgive me for asking!”
The cats then starts ignoring her
*Accurate. Even tho they have thumbs they only use them for attac, anoy, and haha you got to close I WILL SHOVE MY PAW DOWN YOUR THROAT TO CHOKE YOU FOR SOME REASON.*
*I know, I have 8 cats my friend, once my cat tried murdering me, by sleeping on my throat, and tried choking me*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A waiter sashays over to them, wearing a golden-filigree dress. Her hair is long and darkly resplendent, and She looks up at the cat, but her eyes — or, rather, her orifices — hold no warmth, only a dark void. She seems to see them all the same — “Whaddaya want? I have fresh toe bones, some other bites, but those are the specialty. Only we’ve run out of martinis.”
Frech toe bones
She hands the cat a small bowl. Inside sits an assortment of small, meaty bones that smoke in their charred state. “‘Ere you are. Say, who’re you? I haven’t seen you around here. Looks like you just arrived, too, so welcome.” She continues talking, but it’s pretty much gibberish at that point.
The cat hisses
“Mm, okay. You aren’t much of a talker. Sorry.”
The cat meows in agreement
“But I can’t contain my curiosity. What’re you doing here?”
The cats mews again, then mews several other things, sounding quite annoyed
“Ah, can you not speak?”
The cat rolls their eyes at you, and makes a DUH face
She snickers. She can’t help it. “Could you write it? I’ve a notebook here…”
The cat looks at the notebook, then whacks it out of your hand
“O-oh! Okay!” She sounds annoyed. “Well, forgive me for asking!”
The cats then starts ignoring her
*Accurate. Even tho they have thumbs they only use them for attac, anoy, and haha you got to close I WILL SHOVE MY PAW DOWN YOUR THROAT TO CHOKE YOU FOR SOME REASON.*
*I know, I have 8 cats my friend, once my cat tried murdering me, by sleeping on my throat, and tried choking me*
*I have three really stupid cats that all decided to wish to kill cats (not really but they fight like teenagers after a 'friend breakup' cuz one got with a guy the other liked...)*
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
A waiter sashays over to them, wearing a golden-filigree dress. Her hair is long and darkly resplendent, and She looks up at the cat, but her eyes — or, rather, her orifices — hold no warmth, only a dark void. She seems to see them all the same — “Whaddaya want? I have fresh toe bones, some other bites, but those are the specialty. Only we’ve run out of martinis.”
Frech toe bones
She hands the cat a small bowl. Inside sits an assortment of small, meaty bones that smoke in their charred state. “‘Ere you are. Say, who’re you? I haven’t seen you around here. Looks like you just arrived, too, so welcome.” She continues talking, but it’s pretty much gibberish at that point.
The cat hisses
“Mm, okay. You aren’t much of a talker. Sorry.”
The cat meows in agreement
“But I can’t contain my curiosity. What’re you doing here?”
The cats mews again, then mews several other things, sounding quite annoyed
“Ah, can you not speak?”
The cat rolls their eyes at you, and makes a DUH face
She snickers. She can’t help it. “Could you write it? I’ve a notebook here…”
The cat looks at the notebook, then whacks it out of your hand
“O-oh! Okay!” She sounds annoyed. “Well, forgive me for asking!”
The cats then starts ignoring her
She walks away, tired. “Until next time!” she sarcastically calls over her shoulder.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Ken is wandering around, looking disinterested. He sees what appears to be a blackjack table and walks over to it. *Anyone wanna roleplay with me? I have an idea of how this would work for the rules*
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Ken is wandering around, looking disinterested. He sees what appears to be a blackjack table and walks over to it. *Anyone wanna roleplay with me? I have an idea of how this would work for the rules*
*I’d love to, but can’t. I’m gonna actually go to sleep now.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Ken is wandering around, looking disinterested. He sees what appears to be a blackjack table and walks over to it. *Anyone wanna roleplay with me? I have an idea of how this would work for the rules*
*Now I can! I might be on-and-off for a bit, though. Also, Tana, let’s cut the quote chains a little bit next time ‘cause they kill those of us on mobile.*
A small creature ambles past, then — looks? observes Ken? — you can’t tell, because this aberration has no eyes. Two yellowish, spindly legs hold up its body, which composes solely of a brain.
A voice echoes through Ken’s mind, a small, excited voice to match the creature’s previous noise: “What are you playing?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
A figure walks with poise through the streets of Casino. He resembles a very tall human, but he's visibly... wrong. His limbs are just a little bit too long. His head is small in comparison to his tapered torso. He wears clothing typical of a circus ringmaster– a flannel shirt, frock coat, striped dress pants, tall pointed boots and an exceptionally tall and wide-brimmed top hat. His face is wreathed in shadows, but a bright, glowing smile burns through the darkness, stretching up underneath his hat. He carries a long, ivory cane with a curved handle which he taps methodically on the flagstones.
"Ahem." A voice pierces the dim light, echoing through the space. "I don't think you're supposed to be here." A jarring clattering and scraping accompanies the noise, as if it were forced out. The speaker: a tall figure, not quite as tall as the ringmaster, leaning against a wall. They wear midnight-black pants and a shirt, both faintly glittering with some sort of inlaid metal. Their body appears normal upon first sight, merely lean, but upon further inspection ---- only a skeleton wears these clothes. They appear mostly human, but their neck is elongated, curving upwards into the ghastly ivory of a deer skull. A singular scorch mark, circular in shape, marrs the creature's left cheek. It stands up and stands defiant, staring the other down.
The ringmaster looks down at the creature. "Is that so?" His mouth doesn't open as he speaks, rather flashes brighter on every syllable. He has a distinctly posh British accent. "I feel right at home, my good fellow."
“Hm.” The skeleton speaks in an accent directly opposing that of the ringmaster’s, a nasal Midwestern drawl. “Who might you be, then? What beastie or ghoulie—“ and here it recoils, wiggling its fingers devilishly: “—finds itself at home, here of all places? This is a home to no one, friend.”
The ringmaster chuckles. "My name is Alastair Crowe, pleasure to make your acquaintance." He holds out a silken-gloved hand. "As for it being a home to no-one... I highly doubt that. In any case, this is hell, is it not? I fit right in." The skeleton notes a number of much smaller humanoids gathering behind Alastair. Each of them wears some sort of metal cage around their head, a solid, childishly stylized mask obscuring their faces.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
A figure walks with poise through the streets of Casino. He resembles a very tall human, but he's visibly... wrong. His limbs are just a little bit too long. His head is small in comparison to his tapered torso. He wears clothing typical of a circus ringmaster– a flannel shirt, frock coat, striped dress pants, tall pointed boots and an exceptionally tall and wide-brimmed top hat. His face is wreathed in shadows, but a bright, glowing smile burns through the darkness, stretching up underneath his hat. He carries a long, ivory cane with a curved handle which he taps methodically on the flagstones.
"Ahem." A voice pierces the dim light, echoing through the space. "I don't think you're supposed to be here." A jarring clattering and scraping accompanies the noise, as if it were forced out. The speaker: a tall figure, not quite as tall as the ringmaster, leaning against a wall. They wear midnight-black pants and a shirt, both faintly glittering with some sort of inlaid metal. Their body appears normal upon first sight, merely lean, but upon further inspection ---- only a skeleton wears these clothes. They appear mostly human, but their neck is elongated, curving upwards into the ghastly ivory of a deer skull. A singular scorch mark, circular in shape, marrs the creature's left cheek. It stands up and stands defiant, staring the other down.
The ringmaster looks down at the creature. "Is that so?" His mouth doesn't open as he speaks, rather flashes brighter on every syllable. He has a distinctly posh British accent. "I feel right at home, my good fellow."
“Hm.” The skeleton speaks in an accent directly opposing that of the ringmaster’s, a nasal Midwestern drawl. “Who might you be, then? What beastie or ghoulie—“ and here it recoils, wiggling its fingers devilishly: “—finds itself at home, here of all places? This is a home to no one, friend.”
The ringmaster chuckles. "My name is Alastair Crowe, pleasure to make your acquaintance." He holds out a silken-gloved hand. "As for it being a home to no-one... I highly doubt that. In any case, this is hell, is it not? I fit right in." The skeleton notes a number of much smaller humanoids gathering behind Alastair. Each of them wears some sort of metal cage around their head, a solid, childishly stylized mask obscuring their faces.
The skeleton's face whitens (as best as bone can) as he notes the others behind Alastair. "David," he says, taking Alastair's hand and giving it a soft shake, his grip much weaker than expected. "No last name. And your...friends?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
A figure walks with poise through the streets of Casino. He resembles a very tall human, but he's visibly... wrong. His limbs are just a little bit too long. His head is small in comparison to his tapered torso. He wears clothing typical of a circus ringmaster– a flannel shirt, frock coat, striped dress pants, tall pointed boots and an exceptionally tall and wide-brimmed top hat. His face is wreathed in shadows, but a bright, glowing smile burns through the darkness, stretching up underneath his hat. He carries a long, ivory cane with a curved handle which he taps methodically on the flagstones.
"Ahem." A voice pierces the dim light, echoing through the space. "I don't think you're supposed to be here." A jarring clattering and scraping accompanies the noise, as if it were forced out. The speaker: a tall figure, not quite as tall as the ringmaster, leaning against a wall. They wear midnight-black pants and a shirt, both faintly glittering with some sort of inlaid metal. Their body appears normal upon first sight, merely lean, but upon further inspection ---- only a skeleton wears these clothes. They appear mostly human, but their neck is elongated, curving upwards into the ghastly ivory of a deer skull. A singular scorch mark, circular in shape, marrs the creature's left cheek. It stands up and stands defiant, staring the other down.
The ringmaster looks down at the creature. "Is that so?" His mouth doesn't open as he speaks, rather flashes brighter on every syllable. He has a distinctly posh British accent. "I feel right at home, my good fellow."
“Hm.” The skeleton speaks in an accent directly opposing that of the ringmaster’s, a nasal Midwestern drawl. “Who might you be, then? What beastie or ghoulie—“ and here it recoils, wiggling its fingers devilishly: “—finds itself at home, here of all places? This is a home to no one, friend.”
The ringmaster chuckles. "My name is Alastair Crowe, pleasure to make your acquaintance." He holds out a silken-gloved hand. "As for it being a home to no-one... I highly doubt that. In any case, this is hell, is it not? I fit right in." The skeleton notes a number of much smaller humanoids gathering behind Alastair. Each of them wears some sort of metal cage around their head, a solid, childishly stylized mask obscuring their faces.
The skeleton's face whitens (as best as bone can) as he notes the others behind Alastair. "David," he says, taking Alastair's hand and giving it a soft shake, his grip much weaker than expected. "No last name. And your...friends?"
Alastair straightens, glancing behind him. "My little helpers. They used to put up sets and act in shows when I was still a ringmaster in the mortal world." His smile somehow manages to widen.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
“But I can’t contain my curiosity. What’re you doing here?”
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
The cats mews again, then mews several other things, sounding quite annoyed
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“Ah, can you not speak?”
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
The cat rolls their eyes at you, and makes a DUH face
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
She snickers. She can’t help it. “Could you write it? I’ve a notebook here…”
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
The cat looks at the notebook, then whacks it out of your hand
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
“O-oh! Okay!” She sounds annoyed. “Well, forgive me for asking!”
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
The cats then starts ignoring her
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Accurate. Even tho they have thumbs they only use them for attac, anoy, and haha you got to close I WILL SHOVE MY PAW DOWN YOUR THROAT TO CHOKE YOU FOR SOME REASON.*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*I know, I have 8 cats my friend, once my cat tried murdering me, by sleeping on my throat, and tried choking me*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I have three really stupid cats that all decided to wish to kill cats (not really but they fight like teenagers after a 'friend breakup' cuz one got with a guy the other liked...)*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
She walks away, tired. “Until next time!” she sarcastically calls over her shoulder.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Ken is wandering around, looking disinterested. He sees what appears to be a blackjack table and walks over to it. *Anyone wanna roleplay with me? I have an idea of how this would work for the rules*
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...*I’d love to, but can’t. I’m gonna actually go to sleep now.*
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
*Aww. Good night, Wes!*
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...*Now I can! I might be on-and-off for a bit, though. Also, Tana, let’s cut the quote chains a little bit next time ‘cause they kill those of us on mobile.*
A small creature ambles past, then — looks? observes Ken? — you can’t tell, because this aberration has no eyes. Two yellowish, spindly legs hold up its body, which composes solely of a brain.
A voice echoes through Ken’s mind, a small, excited voice to match the creature’s previous noise: “What are you playing?”
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
The ringmaster chuckles. "My name is Alastair Crowe, pleasure to make your acquaintance." He holds out a silken-gloved hand. "As for it being a home to no-one... I highly doubt that. In any case, this is hell, is it not? I fit right in."
The skeleton notes a number of much smaller humanoids gathering behind Alastair. Each of them wears some sort of metal cage around their head, a solid, childishly stylized mask obscuring their faces.
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
The skeleton's face whitens (as best as bone can) as he notes the others behind Alastair. "David," he says, taking Alastair's hand and giving it a soft shake, his grip much weaker than expected. "No last name. And your...friends?"
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Alastair straightens, glancing behind him. "My little helpers. They used to put up sets and act in shows when I was still a ringmaster in the mortal world." His smile somehow manages to widen.
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
*I believe I shall introduce the Boogie Woogie Man today when people are on*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels