"I don't think my kids would take well to that. They've always been fighters. Clever, too. Lacey used to pick locks. I don't know what she does now."
"Wouldn't they know you?"
"I don't even know where they are, to be honest. Besides, they think I'm dead, remember?"
"They still would know you, and you would show yourself before kidnapping them."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Would you like a description, or a demonstration?"
"Description, please." Frank replies. "I feel a little queasy still."
"Centipede, mostly. Some spider elements. Shaped a lot like a human woman, since that's what I was before the curse thing went down. I enclose myself in my shell to disguise as a human man because people just respond better to that kind of thing. As you've seen."
"Would you like a description, or a demonstration?"
"Description, please." Frank replies. "I feel a little queasy still."
"Centipede, mostly. Some spider elements. Shaped a lot like a human woman, since that's what I was before the curse thing went down. I enclose myself in my shell to disguise as a human man because people just respond better to that kind of thing. As you've seen."
*Oh, I thought that they were gay. Dang*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Would you like a description, or a demonstration?"
"Description, please." Frank replies. "I feel a little queasy still."
"Centipede, mostly. Some spider elements. Shaped a lot like a human woman, since that's what I was before the curse thing went down. I enclose myself in my shell to disguise as a human man because people just respond better to that kind of thing. As you've seen."
*Oh, I thought that they were gay. Dang*
*Nope. The centipede is female, but accepts all pronouns.*
"Would you like a description, or a demonstration?"
"Description, please." Frank replies. "I feel a little queasy still."
"Centipede, mostly. Some spider elements. Shaped a lot like a human woman, since that's what I was before the curse thing went down. I enclose myself in my shell to disguise as a human man because people just respond better to that kind of thing. As you've seen."
*Oh, I thought that they were gay. Dang*
*Nope. The centipede is female, but accepts all pronouns.*
*Ah*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
he laughed "that dont make me trust you, in fact even less so... though... hm. fine. but any funny business and I won't hesitate to use one of these," he gestured to his guns
“You’d be wise to not trust a person who shows you a hunk of metal. I’d need you to sign this contract though. Read it though.”
He slips you a lengthy sheet of paper (the contract is legit) that details an expedition to recover a lost research vessel lost in uncharted territory. The contract promises up to ~5,000,000 GP worth of treasure.
"That is... indeed a substantial amount of money," he then muttered something inaudible. he then signed the paper simply as Bob and pushed the paper back
“Did you read it?”
i did. this is far from daunting, you have no idea who i am and what i have done. but thats for another time
“It isn’t. Who do you claim to be?”
"dont wory about that for now. i am no threat to you, unless betrayed, plus everyone has secrets."
*if you have responded and i missed let me know*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
(>call me void for it is what i am<)
(|he/him|)
"The void is a mouth crying to be filled, a blank mind aching for thought, a cavity desperate for shape."
He draws a cleaver wrapped in bandages. There are hairs peeking out of the white cloth. "That was for your protection."
He unwraps the bandages, revealing that the blade is completely covered in hair. Everyone who looks at it, other than the man holding the bear and the veteran holding it, feel incredibly ill.
He swings it at the man's shoulder as it flashes with purple energy.
Attack: 27 Damage: 17 Radiant
“Grah! Are you trying to have fun with it!? Hurry…up!”
*I literally made the attack and got a crit. That's what he was asking for.*
He stares for a second, then leaves as the bandages wrap themselves around the cleaver once more.
*not ded yet* ”Oh come on! You’re going to leave me here without finishing the job!? B****rd!”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
he laughed "that dont make me trust you, in fact even less so... though... hm. fine. but any funny business and I won't hesitate to use one of these," he gestured to his guns
“You’d be wise to not trust a person who shows you a hunk of metal. I’d need you to sign this contract though. Read it though.”
He slips you a lengthy sheet of paper (the contract is legit) that details an expedition to recover a lost research vessel lost in uncharted territory. The contract promises up to ~5,000,000 GP worth of treasure.
"That is... indeed a substantial amount of money," he then muttered something inaudible. he then signed the paper simply as Bob and pushed the paper back
“Did you read it?”
i did. this is far from daunting, you have no idea who i am and what i have done. but thats for another time
“It isn’t. Who do you claim to be?”
"dont wory about that for now. i am no threat to you, unless betrayed, plus everyone has secrets."
*if you have responded and i missed let me know*
*sorry!* ”Thats true. Why do you want this job anyways? It’s incredibly risky.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
he laughed "that dont make me trust you, in fact even less so... though... hm. fine. but any funny business and I won't hesitate to use one of these," he gestured to his guns
“You’d be wise to not trust a person who shows you a hunk of metal. I’d need you to sign this contract though. Read it though.”
He slips you a lengthy sheet of paper (the contract is legit) that details an expedition to recover a lost research vessel lost in uncharted territory. The contract promises up to ~5,000,000 GP worth of treasure.
"That is... indeed a substantial amount of money," he then muttered something inaudible. he then signed the paper simply as Bob and pushed the paper back
“Did you read it?”
i did. this is far from daunting, you have no idea who i am and what i have done. but thats for another time
“It isn’t. Who do you claim to be?”
"dont wory about that for now. i am no threat to you, unless betrayed, plus everyone has secrets."
*if you have responded and i missed let me know*
*sorry!* ”Thats true. Why do you want this job anyways? It’s incredibly risky.”
"i dont mind risk. not if i survive, pay outs worth it, if not?" he shrugs
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
(>call me void for it is what i am<)
(|he/him|)
"The void is a mouth crying to be filled, a blank mind aching for thought, a cavity desperate for shape."
he laughed "that dont make me trust you, in fact even less so... though... hm. fine. but any funny business and I won't hesitate to use one of these," he gestured to his guns
“You’d be wise to not trust a person who shows you a hunk of metal. I’d need you to sign this contract though. Read it though.”
He slips you a lengthy sheet of paper (the contract is legit) that details an expedition to recover a lost research vessel lost in uncharted territory. The contract promises up to ~5,000,000 GP worth of treasure.
"That is... indeed a substantial amount of money," he then muttered something inaudible. he then signed the paper simply as Bob and pushed the paper back
“Did you read it?”
i did. this is far from daunting, you have no idea who i am and what i have done. but thats for another time
“It isn’t. Who do you claim to be?”
"dont wory about that for now. i am no threat to you, unless betrayed, plus everyone has secrets."
*if you have responded and i missed let me know*
*sorry!* ”Thats true. Why do you want this job anyways? It’s incredibly risky.”
"i dont mind risk. not if i survive, pay outs worth it, if not?" he shrugs
“That’s a nice mentality…bravery. Or is it foolishness?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
"I don't think my kids would take well to that. They've always been fighters. Clever, too. Lacey used to pick locks. I don't know what she does now."
"Wouldn't they know you?"
"I don't even know where they are, to be honest. Besides, they think I'm dead, remember?"
"They still would know you, and you would show yourself before kidnapping them."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I don't even know where they are, to be honest. Besides, they think I'm dead, remember?"
"They still would know you, and you would show yourself before kidnapping them."
"As I said, I don't know where they are."
"Oh, well that puts a damper on things."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"They still would know you, and you would show yourself before kidnapping them."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Centipede, mostly. Some spider elements. Shaped a lot like a human woman, since that's what I was before the curse thing went down. I enclose myself in my shell to disguise as a human man because people just respond better to that kind of thing. As you've seen."
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
*Oh, I thought that they were gay. Dang*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Nope. The centipede is female, but accepts all pronouns.*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
*Ah*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*if you have responded and i missed let me know*
(>call me void for it is what i am<)
(|he/him|)
PM me the word AVACADO
*not ded yet*
”Oh come on! You’re going to leave me here without finishing the job!? B****rd!”
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
*lactonius. can you respond to our thing? i reposted, its above yours*
(>call me void for it is what i am<)
(|he/him|)
PM me the word AVACADO
*sorry!*
”Thats true. Why do you want this job anyways? It’s incredibly risky.”
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
"i dont mind risk. not if i survive, pay outs worth it, if not?" he shrugs
(>call me void for it is what i am<)
(|he/him|)
PM me the word AVACADO
“That’s a nice mentality…bravery. Or is it foolishness?”
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
*Honestly, expecting a level four character other than maybe a barbarian to have higher single-target damage than that is kind of unreasonable.*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"As I said, I don't know where they are."
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
"Oh, well that puts a damper on things."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Im at 2 HP*
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
*I had no idea, as far as I knew your character had been completely undamaged*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
*well it was a critical hit*
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
* “Are you trying to have fun with it? Hurry up!” doesn't really convey that they were just hit for all but two hit points.*
*Anyway, I don't think we should continue this conversation.*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
*oh sorry*
*why?*
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!