Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Begin what? Revival? That's a process that either: 1) doesn't happen because we say it will and then doesn't 2) gets sent out in a PM or thread like this and then divulges into chatting 3) actually gets enacted in a RP thread or some other thing that no one likes
Honestly, I liked m0ssa's idea for a universal RP thread, because I'm all for people finding a place to RP and do whatever they want. Sort of a planar-convergence thing, if you think about it.
But it should be made by someone who actually is trying to 'revive' these forums.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Begin what? Revival? That's a process that either: 1) doesn't happen because we say it will and then doesn't 2) gets sent out in a PM or thread like this and then divulges into chatting 3) actually gets enacted in a RP thread or some other thing that no one likes
Honestly, I liked m0ssa's idea for a universal RP thread, because I'm all for people finding a place to RP and do whatever they want. Sort of a planar-convergence thing, if you think about it.
But it should be made by someone who actually is trying to 'revive' these forums.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Begin what? Revival? That's a process that either: 1) doesn't happen because we say it will and then doesn't 2) gets sent out in a PM or thread like this and then divulges into chatting 3) actually gets enacted in a RP thread or some other thing that no one likes
Honestly, I liked m0ssa's idea for a universal RP thread, because I'm all for people finding a place to RP and do whatever they want. Sort of a planar-convergence thing, if you think about it.
But it should be made by someone who actually is trying to 'revive' these forums.
That’s true.
We need something that (more lists, lol! also like I said earlier, I believe):
1) works for everyone/interests everyone 2) is genuinely interesting, but makes a balance between the people who want rules, rules, rules vs. those who want a more RP-based style. 3) is fun! has a good premise!
I honestly think that two or more threads are a better idea. Covering more ground that way.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm envisioning a thread for both those who get bogged down in rules and want a more RP-focused thread and those who. LOVE. RULES. I personally would love to make the one that's more RP-focused, but idk. I don't think any of my ideas are good enough, and I have more, but they aren't great either. I like a steampunk idea I had. That's about it.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
I'm envisioning a thread for both those who get bogged down in rules and want a more RP-focused thread and those who. LOVE. RULES. I personally would love to make the one that's more RP-focused, but idk. I don't think any of my ideas are good enough, and I have more, but they aren't great either. I like a steampunk idea I had. That's about it.
In reality, I have one idea, and it could work.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm envisioning a thread for both those who get bogged down in rules and want a more RP-focused thread and those who. LOVE. RULES. I personally would love to make the one that's more RP-focused, but idk. I don't think any of my ideas are good enough, and I have more, but they aren't great either. I like a steampunk idea I had. That's about it.
In reality, I have one idea, and it could work.
Enlighten me.
In the doc, in a PM, or here.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
I'm envisioning a thread for both those who get bogged down in rules and want a more RP-focused thread and those who. LOVE. RULES. I personally would love to make the one that's more RP-focused, but idk. I don't think any of my ideas are good enough, and I have more, but they aren't great either. I like a steampunk idea I had. That's about it.
In reality, I have one idea, and it could work.
Enlighten me.
In the doc, in a PM, or here.
I have
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
OH YEAH! TSF! Cyno was the backbone for the abilities.
TSF, yo!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
I think we'll make a PM to discuss which thread would be best to revive. I personally aam a fan of reviving Universe Smorgasbord, but the majority vote wins
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
I think we'll make a PM to discuss which thread would be best to revive. I personally aam a fan of reviving Universe Smorgasbord, but the majority vote wins
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Oh hey, this is cool. Not sure how well it will go but it's cool.
Funny thing is that I believe the Universe Smorgasbord in and of itself was a reboot of its predecessor, the Universe Canvas. And then rather being a continuation of it, Smorgasbord hinted at Canvas being kinda the Old World before the current one. (Although it was left up to interpretation as well I think) Maybe the Smorgasbord revival could do something similar
TSF... Yeah, TSF failed for a multitude of reasons. I liked making it and I'm glad people enjoyed it, but it had multiple reasons for dying in the end.
And I never played on Camp Half Blood so I don't have any thoughts on it.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
Oh hey, this is cool. Not sure how well it will go but it's cool.
Funny thing is that I believe the Universe Smorgasbord in and of itself was a reboot of its predecessor, the Universe Canvas. And then rather being a continuation of it, Smorgasbord hinted at Canvas being kinda the Old World before the current one. (Although it was left up to interpretation as well I think) Maybe the Smorgasbord revival could do something similar
TSF... Yeah, TSF failed for a multitude of reasons. I liked making it and I'm glad people enjoyed it, but it had multiple reasons for dying in the end.
And I never played on Camp Half Blood so I don't have any thoughts on it.
Ya I was kind of think of doing something like that.
TSF was very much like a game. So many rules and abilities and stuff to get your head around, and some people kinda metagaming and making fights horrible.
CHB was good. I wasn't there for the meat of it, but I had some characters there before I even read PJO
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hi all! When are we planning to begin?
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...sub-T Norwegian Singles?
hehehe
Begin what? Revival? That's a process that either:
1) doesn't happen because we say it will and then doesn't
2) gets sent out in a PM or thread like this and then divulges into chatting
3) actually gets enacted in a RP thread or some other thing that no one likes
Honestly, I liked m0ssa's idea for a universal RP thread, because I'm all for people finding a place to RP and do whatever they want. Sort of a planar-convergence thing, if you think about it.
But it should be made by someone who actually is trying to 'revive' these forums.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
That’s true.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...We need something that (more lists, lol! also like I said earlier, I believe):
1) works for everyone/interests everyone
2) is genuinely interesting, but makes a balance between the people who want rules, rules, rules vs. those who want a more RP-based style.
3) is fun! has a good premise!
I honestly think that two or more threads are a better idea. Covering more ground that way.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
I could do it.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Maybe… I know I couldn’t.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...I could definitely
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm envisioning a thread for both those who get bogged down in rules and want a more RP-focused thread and those who. LOVE. RULES. I personally would love to make the one that's more RP-focused, but idk. I don't think any of my ideas are good enough, and I have more, but they aren't great either. I like a steampunk idea I had. That's about it.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
C'mon. Faith in yourself is a first step.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
In reality, I have one idea, and it could work.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Enlighten me.
In the doc, in a PM, or here.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
I have
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
OH YEAH! TSF! Cyno was the backbone for the abilities.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
TSF, yo!
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Aww. Thanks!
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...What’s TSF?
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...I think we'll make a PM to discuss which thread would be best to revive. I personally aam a fan of reviving Universe Smorgasbord, but the majority vote wins
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
Sure! Sounds like a good idea.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Oh hey, this is cool. Not sure how well it will go but it's cool.
Funny thing is that I believe the Universe Smorgasbord in and of itself was a reboot of its predecessor, the Universe Canvas. And then rather being a continuation of it, Smorgasbord hinted at Canvas being kinda the Old World before the current one. (Although it was left up to interpretation as well I think) Maybe the Smorgasbord revival could do something similar
TSF... Yeah, TSF failed for a multitude of reasons. I liked making it and I'm glad people enjoyed it, but it had multiple reasons for dying in the end.
And I never played on Camp Half Blood so I don't have any thoughts on it.
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
Ya I was kind of think of doing something like that.
TSF was very much like a game. So many rules and abilities and stuff to get your head around, and some people kinda metagaming and making fights horrible.
CHB was good. I wasn't there for the meat of it, but I had some characters there before I even read PJO
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.