yeah, and everyone seems like they are more shy about liking stuff. that said, I have different expiriences then people so I have different opinions.
I dunno, man. We have plenty of people willing to share their interests and whatnot throughout Adohand's. If people were to share/act upon more of their interests, then, what would that look like?
again, I don't know, but it feels like there are just a few consistent people on adohands.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
yeah, and everyone seems like they are more shy about liking stuff. that said, I have different expiriences then people so I have different opinions.
I dunno, man. We have plenty of people willing to share their interests and whatnot throughout Adohand's. If people were to share/act upon more of their interests, then, what would that look like?
again, I don't know, but it feels like there are just a few consistent people on adohands.
What? Clarify for me---are we talking about interests or consistency?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
yeah, and everyone seems like they are more shy about liking stuff. that said, I have different expiriences then people so I have different opinions.
I dunno, man. We have plenty of people willing to share their interests and whatnot throughout Adohand's. If people were to share/act upon more of their interests, then, what would that look like?
again, I don't know, but it feels like there are just a few consistent people on adohands.
What? Clarify for me---are we talking about interests or consistency?
I feel like they are connected! if people feel comfertable and share their intrests, they would be more active having friends here!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
yeah, and everyone seems like they are more shy about liking stuff. that said, I have different expiriences then people so I have different opinions.
I dunno, man. We have plenty of people willing to share their interests and whatnot throughout Adohand's. If people were to share/act upon more of their interests, then, what would that look like?
again, I don't know, but it feels like there are just a few consistent people on adohands.
What? Clarify for me---are we talking about interests or consistency?
I feel like they are connected! if people feel comfertable and share their intrests, they would be more active having friends here!
Again, there are plenty of threads literally made because people are sharing their interests. I'm confused about how people don't share them, as a matter of fact. Aaaand...people have plenty of friends here, but they also have lives outside of this.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
yeah, and everyone seems like they are more shy about liking stuff. that said, I have different expiriences then people so I have different opinions.
I dunno, man. We have plenty of people willing to share their interests and whatnot throughout Adohand's. If people were to share/act upon more of their interests, then, what would that look like?
again, I don't know, but it feels like there are just a few consistent people on adohands.
What? Clarify for me---are we talking about interests or consistency?
I feel like they are connected! if people feel comfertable and share their intrests, they would be more active having friends here!
Again, there are plenty of threads literally made because people are sharing their interests. I'm confused about how people don't share them, as a matter of fact. Aaaand...people have plenty of friends here, but they also have lives outside of this.
ok, maybe I should stop making suggestions.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
yeah, and everyone seems like they are more shy about liking stuff. that said, I have different expiriences then people so I have different opinions.
I dunno, man. We have plenty of people willing to share their interests and whatnot throughout Adohand's. If people were to share/act upon more of their interests, then, what would that look like?
again, I don't know, but it feels like there are just a few consistent people on adohands.
What? Clarify for me---are we talking about interests or consistency?
I feel like they are connected! if people feel comfertable and share their intrests, they would be more active having friends here!
Again, there are plenty of threads literally made because people are sharing their interests. I'm confused about how people don't share them, as a matter of fact. Aaaand...people have plenty of friends here, but they also have lives outside of this.
ok, maybe I should stop making suggestions.
No, I think you should keep making them, but you could explain them a little better.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
it just feels like instead of trying to solve problems they just try and get support and pretend to solve problems. unlike what we are doing here! (I hope!)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
it just feels like instead of trying to solve problems they just try and get support and pretend to solve problems. unlike what we are doing here! (I hope!)
I mean, look. As soon as we give up on our politics, they'll never be fixed. (plus, if you think that that issue is new, well...I've got news for you...)
I had a whole long talk about this yesterday----if you give up on our country or politics for the regime we have in place now, then you'll lose sight of what a wonderful place this is. I don't believe in the American dream and patriotism in the way that others see it. For me, the American dream is upholding America's ideals and values through hell and high water. We shouldn't get bogged down and dissuaded by politics or who we have in charge, and, instead of listening to them tell us what America should be and will be under their rule, we should keep the 'true' America standing strong.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
it just feels like instead of trying to solve problems they just try and get support and pretend to solve problems. unlike what we are doing here! (I hope!)
I mean, look. As soon as we give up on our politics, they'll never be fixed. (plus, if you think that that issue is new, well...I've got news for you...)
I had a whole long talk about this yesterday----if you give up on our country or politics for the regime we have in place now, then you'll lose sight of what a wonderful place this is. I don't believe in the American dream and patriotism in the way that others see it. For me, the American dream is upholding America's ideals and values through hell and high water. We shouldn't get bogged down and dissuaded by politics or who we have in charge, and, instead of listening to them tell us what America should be and will be under their rule, we should keep the 'true' America standing strong.
YES. (also I know it's not new, it's just not good) that said...
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax.I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you.I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
I was talking less about politics and more about ideals, but...sure...
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
again, I don't know, but it feels like there are just a few consistent people on adohands.
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
What? Clarify for me---are we talking about interests or consistency?
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
I feel like they are connected! if people feel comfertable and share their intrests, they would be more active having friends here!
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
Again, there are plenty of threads literally made because people are sharing their interests. I'm confused about how people don't share them, as a matter of fact. Aaaand...people have plenty of friends here, but they also have lives outside of this.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
🤨 make dnd beyond great again?
Hello you can call me Frunk.
I am a Great Knight of the hollow knight cult, and I have been dubbed the holy brain grenade by golden.
I am a DM, Video game nerd, and movie enthusiast!
I also like to read books, some of my favorite include LOTR, Brotherband, Dungeon Crawler Carl…. Etc
Some of my favorite video games include Sea of thieves, HK/SK, Enter the Gungeon, Baldur’s gate 3, and Elden ring.
I make wannabe movies and bad stop motion on my YouTube channel.
Have a good day! 😎
Why is that familiar?…..
Hello you can call me Frunk.
I am a Great Knight of the hollow knight cult, and I have been dubbed the holy brain grenade by golden.
I am a DM, Video game nerd, and movie enthusiast!
I also like to read books, some of my favorite include LOTR, Brotherband, Dungeon Crawler Carl…. Etc
Some of my favorite video games include Sea of thieves, HK/SK, Enter the Gungeon, Baldur’s gate 3, and Elden ring.
I make wannabe movies and bad stop motion on my YouTube channel.
Have a good day! 😎
I'm confused about what the issue is.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
ok, maybe I should stop making suggestions.
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
polotics suck, that's what.
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
I’m joking. This is a good idea!
Hello you can call me Frunk.
I am a Great Knight of the hollow knight cult, and I have been dubbed the holy brain grenade by golden.
I am a DM, Video game nerd, and movie enthusiast!
I also like to read books, some of my favorite include LOTR, Brotherband, Dungeon Crawler Carl…. Etc
Some of my favorite video games include Sea of thieves, HK/SK, Enter the Gungeon, Baldur’s gate 3, and Elden ring.
I make wannabe movies and bad stop motion on my YouTube channel.
Have a good day! 😎
No, I think you should keep making them, but you could explain them a little better.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
How so?
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
it just feels like instead of trying to solve problems they just try and get support and pretend to solve problems. unlike what we are doing here! (I hope!)
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
I mean, look. As soon as we give up on our politics, they'll never be fixed. (plus, if you think that that issue is new, well...I've got news for you...)
I had a whole long talk about this yesterday----if you give up on our country or politics for the regime we have in place now, then you'll lose sight of what a wonderful place this is. I don't believe in the American dream and patriotism in the way that others see it. For me, the American dream is upholding America's ideals and values through hell and high water. We shouldn't get bogged down and dissuaded by politics or who we have in charge, and, instead of listening to them tell us what America should be and will be under their rule, we should keep the 'true' America standing strong.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Stop talkin' about politics.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
OK I just read all of the thread, and my head hurts.
YES. (also I know it's not new, it's just not good) that said...
agreed.
Hello there! I have too many ideas. I am very impatient am sorry that I am rude sometimes. I love splatoon and obssess over any minmax. I'm sorry if anything I post is unkind or offends you. I'm well aware that I am very weird and I like it that way! call me adam or atomic. check out the never ending arena for good combat! No alts, there can only be one. My mottos:
goal number 1: be funny in all ways possible
goal number 2: be nice in all ways possible
goal number 3: have as much fun in life as you can!
I was talking less about politics and more about ideals, but...sure...
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
The storybook idea? How would it work?
You could roleplay as any storybook character from any world, set in between the pages of a book. The book could be any of your choice!
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...