yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
"My name is Ignis"
"I am where I am"
"I am here to talk"
Very well. But make it quick. I'm busy.
(dw it's actually fine)
"As am I, I am here to talk about an alliance"
An... alliance, you say? Why should I bother? What's in it for me, and more importantly, what's in it for you?
"What's in it for you?HA! Don't make me laugh, I am a old god, I've been here since the start,I am powerful. What's in it for me is you not allying with anyone else"
If I ask a question, I expect an answer. And why do you care with whom I ally myself?
For the record, since I'm bad at explaining, remember how I said that the voice isn't actually a voice? Basically, It's the auditory version of an Illusory Contour
"I have a few too many… enemies to allow young deities to go unsupervised"
Young? In this universe perhaps, but even before I had a form, I was still there... And besides, why should I ally myself with someone with so many enemies?
"Godsteel"
I would assume that to be a form of metal. Your own creation? How useful is it?
" you are correct in assuming it is a metal of my creation,it is capable of killing vessels"
Vessels? Do you mean avatars? And I have no need for your metal, I have my own weapons already. I know better than to ally myself with anyone just yet. That would make me far too many enemies. It is far better to remain neutral, at least for now.
"I have a floating volcano"
Aikyros sits there, trying to process that.
Nonetheless, you say your motives for allying with me are to prevent me from allying with one of your enemies. If that is true, however, it would be unwise for me to ally with you, as I would make them my enemies by extension.
"And if you ally will them you will become my enemy"
Precisely why I am remaining neutral. I do not want enemies. I have no interest in any of this. If you would not mind, leave. I have nothing more to say.
yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
"My name is Ignis"
"I am where I am"
"I am here to talk"
Very well. But make it quick. I'm busy.
(dw it's actually fine)
"As am I, I am here to talk about an alliance"
An... alliance, you say? Why should I bother? What's in it for me, and more importantly, what's in it for you?
"What's in it for you?HA! Don't make me laugh, I am a old god, I've been here since the start,I am powerful. What's in it for me is you not allying with anyone else"
If I ask a question, I expect an answer. And why do you care with whom I ally myself?
For the record, since I'm bad at explaining, remember how I said that the voice isn't actually a voice? Basically, It's the auditory version of an Illusory Contour
"I have a few too many… enemies to allow young deities to go unsupervised"
Young? In this universe perhaps, but even before I had a form, I was still there... And besides, why should I ally myself with someone with so many enemies?
"Godsteel"
I would assume that to be a form of metal. Your own creation? How useful is it?
" you are correct in assuming it is a metal of my creation,it is capable of killing vessels"
Vessels? Do you mean avatars? And I have no need for your metal, I have my own weapons already. I know better than to ally myself with anyone just yet. That would make me far too many enemies. It is far better to remain neutral, at least for now.
"I have a floating volcano"
Aikyros sits there, trying to process that.
Nonetheless, you say your motives for allying with me are to prevent me from allying with one of your enemies. If that is true, however, it would be unwise for me to ally with you, as I would make them my enemies by extension.
"And if you ally will them you will become my enemy"
Precisely why I am remaining neutral. I do not want enemies. I have no interest in any of this. If you would not mind, leave. I have nothing more to say.
"We could have a trade relationship"
Everything fades to black, and Aikyros is nowhere to be seen.
He/Him Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games. Somewhat active on Twist the Wish. Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything) Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
Deep through the ground, something sprouts, creating caverns and a mountain grows from above the caverns, near Bríz’s territory. (1 large terrain modification)
59
Roots curl from the largest cavern, creating a huge tree bearing luscious fruit. (1 large terrain modification)
yeah I was pretty sure but I just wanted to be certain
btw sorry about the fact that I was gone for a bit.
*It's chill*
alr great
Who's there? Comes a "voice". In truth, it is more of the impression of a voice. It is very much not a voice, but you can "hear" it nonetheless. Where are you? What are you doing here?
"My name is Ignis"
"I am where I am"
"I am here to talk"
Very well. But make it quick. I'm busy.
(dw it's actually fine)
"As am I, I am here to talk about an alliance"
An... alliance, you say? Why should I bother? What's in it for me, and more importantly, what's in it for you?
"What's in it for you?HA! Don't make me laugh, I am a old god, I've been here since the start,I am powerful. What's in it for me is you not allying with anyone else"
If I ask a question, I expect an answer. And why do you care with whom I ally myself?
For the record, since I'm bad at explaining, remember how I said that the voice isn't actually a voice? Basically, It's the auditory version of an Illusory Contour
"I have a few too many… enemies to allow young deities to go unsupervised"
Young? In this universe perhaps, but even before I had a form, I was still there... And besides, why should I ally myself with someone with so many enemies?
"Godsteel"
I would assume that to be a form of metal. Your own creation? How useful is it?
" you are correct in assuming it is a metal of my creation,it is capable of killing vessels"
Vessels? Do you mean avatars? And I have no need for your metal, I have my own weapons already. I know better than to ally myself with anyone just yet. That would make me far too many enemies. It is far better to remain neutral, at least for now.
"I have a floating volcano"
Aikyros sits there, trying to process that.
Nonetheless, you say your motives for allying with me are to prevent me from allying with one of your enemies. If that is true, however, it would be unwise for me to ally with you, as I would make them my enemies by extension.
"And if you ally will them you will become my enemy"
Precisely why I am remaining neutral. I do not want enemies. I have no interest in any of this. If you would not mind, leave. I have nothing more to say.
"We could have a trade relationship"
Everything fades to black, and Aikyros is nowhere to be seen.
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
*Gtg but we can pick it up tomorrow*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
"We could have a trade relationship"
signature loading...
Everything fades to black, and Aikyros is nowhere to be seen.
(BTW I need to be done now so bye)
He/Him
Fan of D&D, Greek/Roman mythology, Reading, Glitch Productions, and all sorts of video games.
Somewhat active on Twist the Wish.
Amateur pixel/3D artist (PM me if you want me to make you anything)
Also active on God's Vision; Aikyros: CP: 31 AP: 5 F: 43
Deep through the ground, something sprouts, creating caverns and a mountain grows from above the caverns, near Bríz’s territory. (1 large terrain modification)
59
Roots curl from the largest cavern, creating a huge tree bearing luscious fruit. (1 large terrain modification)
54
Bríz now has zero CP left
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"Huh"
signature loading...
*anyone wanna rp?*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Me :3*
signature loading...
*I'm here if you want to still*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*i think it would be fun to rp with Xadix*
signature loading...
*Sure! You want to introduce or should I?*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
signature loading...
*Morninggg*
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Gtg but we can pick it up tomorrow*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
signature loading...
*i would love to rp with naner*
signature loading...
*Anyone wanna rp?*
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but don’t mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling