*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
"You also have followers?*:D
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"
"You have the disposition of a nature god"
"And you would be correct. I am so, that does not mean I do not have followers. All gods have the capability to have followers"
"I would be more than happy to provide my services for your followers"
"And what services would those be? And what would you take in exchange" his head shifts from its tilted position, eyes hardening to a solid blue-white, narrowed in suspicion
"I am the god of the forge, take a guess at what I can provide"
"Resources"
"I have no need for your weapons or armor, or whatever else you plan on trying to offer me. And I have no reason to trust or believe you."
"You need my weapons"
He laughs, the frost below him growing, as his eyes seem to turn the same texture and color as the ice he has dominion over, more Frost gathering on his gloves and hair "such audacity. How rude."
"Oh… i didn't know you have godsteel" Ignis says smugly
"I don't need your little godsteel, yeah sure it can kill avatars easier. So can anyone else, even mortals with enough effort can kill an Avatar, you're acting like it's an impossible deal without it" as he speaks, thick clouds begin to gather above, the temperature dropping severely, and the ground around covered in a thick layer of Frost (naner, how many points would it be to make a temporary snowstorm? Just for mostly roleplay purposes)
*Hello? (Message might just not be popping up tho)*
*I'll intro*
"Greetings young one"
Frost gathered on the ground below the figure, of which floated a few inches off of, his suit a deep blue, a pair of lighter blue gloves and black boots, and a tie embroidered with snowflakes, his white hair, along with his gloves dusted with frost, his eyes like glacers meeting the figure before him "hm. Young not so, though I guess this form is. You're lucky I'm not one to take insult so easily. Others may not be so happy with you seeming to talk down to them so." He tilts his head "I am xadix, god of winter, ice, the cold, ect"
"and I am Ignis god of fire, heat, the forge, so on and so forth"
*I'm baaaack*
"Hm. Your domain sounds similar to an associate of mine. Though minus the forge thing." His eyes flicker like icemelt in sunlight "is there anything else you wished to say or ask? I must return to my followers soon"
"You also have followers?*:D
"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"
"You have the disposition of a nature god"
"And you would be correct. I am so, that does not mean I do not have followers. All gods have the capability to have followers"
"I would be more than happy to provide my services for your followers"
"And what services would those be? And what would you take in exchange" his head shifts from its tilted position, eyes hardening to a solid blue-white, narrowed in suspicion
"I am the god of the forge, take a guess at what I can provide"
"Resources"
"I have no need for your weapons or armor, or whatever else you plan on trying to offer me. And I have no reason to trust or believe you."
"You need my weapons"
He laughs, the frost below him growing, as his eyes seem to turn the same texture and color as the ice he has dominion over, more Frost gathering on his gloves and hair "such audacity. How rude."
"Oh… i didn't know you have godsteel" Ignis says smugly
"I don't need your little godsteel, yeah sure it can kill avatars easier. So can anyone else, even mortals with enough effort can kill an Avatar, you're acting like it's an impossible deal without it" as he speaks, thick clouds begin to gather above, the temperature dropping severely, and the ground around covered in a thick layer of Frost (naner, how many points would it be to make a temporary snowstorm? Just for mostly roleplay purposes)
"My apologies for being so rude"
He scoffs "you can't just apologize and assume everything right." The clouds fade and he disappears in a swirl of ice and snow
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*yea ofc im up for rp with both of you, who would you guys like?*
*Wanna do wrath and pride?*
*Sure!*
Solas has long left Sonder behind, and is now walking through the lands.
A wave of malice runs through the area, as a figure in black spiked armor (feel free to tell me if you need a redcriber further) as bellumor appeared "hello again solas" (I forgot are we doing them also being siblings? Like with wrath and envy?)
*yea I think so*
“Bellumor! Quite nice to see you. I have heard… bad things. I was worried.”
"What things? All that has happened is that I have fought a god... Gods? As well as a overzealous, egotistical, God killing mortal." His voice is flat and slightly edged as usual, where light should reflect off his armor, instead absorbed it, leaving a flat black surface between each bend and corner
*Naner?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*yea ofc im up for rp with both of you, who would you guys like?*
*Wanna do wrath and pride?*
*Sure!*
Solas has long left Sonder behind, and is now walking through the lands.
A wave of malice runs through the area, as a figure in black spiked armor (feel free to tell me if you need a redcriber further) as bellumor appeared "hello again solas" (I forgot are we doing them also being siblings? Like with wrath and envy?)
*yea I think so*
“Bellumor! Quite nice to see you. I have heard… bad things. I was worried.”
"What things? All that has happened is that I have fought a god... Gods? As well as a overzealous, egotistical, God killing mortal." His voice is flat and slightly edged as usual, where light should reflect off his armor, instead absorbed it, leaving a flat black surface between each bend and corner
*Naner?*
*yup sorry, I was taking a screen break and showering.*
"Ah, yes. I heard from one who apparently... shot you."
*yea ofc im up for rp with both of you, who would you guys like?*
*Wanna do wrath and pride?*
*Sure!*
Solas has long left Sonder behind, and is now walking through the lands.
A wave of malice runs through the area, as a figure in black spiked armor (feel free to tell me if you need a redcriber further) as bellumor appeared "hello again solas" (I forgot are we doing them also being siblings? Like with wrath and envy?)
*yea I think so*
“Bellumor! Quite nice to see you. I have heard… bad things. I was worried.”
"What things? All that has happened is that I have fought a god... Gods? As well as a overzealous, egotistical, God killing mortal." His voice is flat and slightly edged as usual, where light should reflect off his armor, instead absorbed it, leaving a flat black surface between each bend and corner
*Naner?*
*yup sorry, I was taking a screen break and showering.*
"Ah, yes. I heard from one who apparently... shot you."
"Oh yeah. Pathetic attempt. I hardly felt it." He chuckled, a rare sound from him
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*yea ofc im up for rp with both of you, who would you guys like?*
*Wanna do wrath and pride?*
*Sure!*
Solas has long left Sonder behind, and is now walking through the lands.
A wave of malice runs through the area, as a figure in black spiked armor (feel free to tell me if you need a redcriber further) as bellumor appeared "hello again solas" (I forgot are we doing them also being siblings? Like with wrath and envy?)
*yea I think so*
“Bellumor! Quite nice to see you. I have heard… bad things. I was worried.”
"What things? All that has happened is that I have fought a god... Gods? As well as a overzealous, egotistical, God killing mortal." His voice is flat and slightly edged as usual, where light should reflect off his armor, instead absorbed it, leaving a flat black surface between each bend and corner
*Naner?*
*yup sorry, I was taking a screen break and showering.*
"Ah, yes. I heard from one who apparently... shot you."
"Oh yeah. Pathetic attempt. I hardly felt it." He chuckled, a rare sound from him
They nod. "Good to know. Have you considered launching small, one on one... or more, attacks on all of those who hurt you? I could help."
*yea ofc im up for rp with both of you, who would you guys like?*
*Wanna do wrath and pride?*
*Sure!*
Solas has long left Sonder behind, and is now walking through the lands.
A wave of malice runs through the area, as a figure in black spiked armor (feel free to tell me if you need a redcriber further) as bellumor appeared "hello again solas" (I forgot are we doing them also being siblings? Like with wrath and envy?)
*yea I think so*
“Bellumor! Quite nice to see you. I have heard… bad things. I was worried.”
"What things? All that has happened is that I have fought a god... Gods? As well as a overzealous, egotistical, God killing mortal." His voice is flat and slightly edged as usual, where light should reflect off his armor, instead absorbed it, leaving a flat black surface between each bend and corner
*Naner?*
*yup sorry, I was taking a screen break and showering.*
"Ah, yes. I heard from one who apparently... shot you."
"Oh yeah. Pathetic attempt. I hardly felt it." He chuckled, a rare sound from him
They nod. "Good to know. Have you considered launching small, one on one... or more, attacks on all of those who hurt you? I could help."
The flames that make up his eyes are turned fully towards them "I will do the latter once I'm ready. However the prior is tempting"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*yea ofc im up for rp with both of you, who would you guys like?*
*Wanna do wrath and pride?*
*Sure!*
Solas has long left Sonder behind, and is now walking through the lands.
A wave of malice runs through the area, as a figure in black spiked armor (feel free to tell me if you need a redcriber further) as bellumor appeared "hello again solas" (I forgot are we doing them also being siblings? Like with wrath and envy?)
*yea I think so*
“Bellumor! Quite nice to see you. I have heard… bad things. I was worried.”
"What things? All that has happened is that I have fought a god... Gods? As well as a overzealous, egotistical, God killing mortal." His voice is flat and slightly edged as usual, where light should reflect off his armor, instead absorbed it, leaving a flat black surface between each bend and corner
*Naner?*
*yup sorry, I was taking a screen break and showering.*
"Ah, yes. I heard from one who apparently... shot you."
"Oh yeah. Pathetic attempt. I hardly felt it." He chuckled, a rare sound from him
They nod. "Good to know. Have you considered launching small, one on one... or more, attacks on all of those who hurt you? I could help."
The flames that make up his eyes are turned fully towards them "I will do the latter once I'm ready. However the prior is tempting"
*yea ofc im up for rp with both of you, who would you guys like?*
*Wanna do wrath and pride?*
*Sure!*
Solas has long left Sonder behind, and is now walking through the lands.
A wave of malice runs through the area, as a figure in black spiked armor (feel free to tell me if you need a redcriber further) as bellumor appeared "hello again solas" (I forgot are we doing them also being siblings? Like with wrath and envy?)
*yea I think so*
“Bellumor! Quite nice to see you. I have heard… bad things. I was worried.”
"What things? All that has happened is that I have fought a god... Gods? As well as a overzealous, egotistical, God killing mortal." His voice is flat and slightly edged as usual, where light should reflect off his armor, instead absorbed it, leaving a flat black surface between each bend and corner
*Naner?*
*yup sorry, I was taking a screen break and showering.*
"Ah, yes. I heard from one who apparently... shot you."
"Oh yeah. Pathetic attempt. I hardly felt it." He chuckled, a rare sound from him
They nod. "Good to know. Have you considered launching small, one on one... or more, attacks on all of those who hurt you? I could help."
The flames that make up his eyes are turned fully towards them "I will do the latter once I'm ready. However the prior is tempting"
"I'm sure we can take them."
"I am growing my army. Slowly, but surely. Then, I shall move onto all the others, starting with that metal maker. And bring none but destruction" the flames blaze brighter, the very air shimmering
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*yea ofc im up for rp with both of you, who would you guys like?*
*Wanna do wrath and pride?*
*Sure!*
Solas has long left Sonder behind, and is now walking through the lands.
A wave of malice runs through the area, as a figure in black spiked armor (feel free to tell me if you need a redcriber further) as bellumor appeared "hello again solas" (I forgot are we doing them also being siblings? Like with wrath and envy?)
*yea I think so*
“Bellumor! Quite nice to see you. I have heard… bad things. I was worried.”
"What things? All that has happened is that I have fought a god... Gods? As well as a overzealous, egotistical, God killing mortal." His voice is flat and slightly edged as usual, where light should reflect off his armor, instead absorbed it, leaving a flat black surface between each bend and corner
*Naner?*
*yup sorry, I was taking a screen break and showering.*
"Ah, yes. I heard from one who apparently... shot you."
"Oh yeah. Pathetic attempt. I hardly felt it." He chuckled, a rare sound from him
They nod. "Good to know. Have you considered launching small, one on one... or more, attacks on all of those who hurt you? I could help."
The flames that make up his eyes are turned fully towards them "I will do the latter once I'm ready. However the prior is tempting"
"I'm sure we can take them."
"I am growing my army. Slowly, but surely. Then, I shall move onto all the others, starting with that metal maker. And bring none but destruction" the flames blaze brighter, the very air shimmering
“You have always had more patience. Very well then, brother.”
*yea ofc im up for rp with both of you, who would you guys like?*
*I would love to rp Ignis and Cepheus*
*Alright!*
Cepheus has been exploring the world of the gods. Having heard of the recent conflict, they have decided to speak to Ignis. As they wander closer to the volcano, they flit upwards, hovering a bit like a hummingbird.
*yea ofc im up for rp with both of you, who would you guys like?*
*Wanna do wrath and pride?*
*Sure!*
Solas has long left Sonder behind, and is now walking through the lands.
A wave of malice runs through the area, as a figure in black spiked armor (feel free to tell me if you need a redcriber further) as bellumor appeared "hello again solas" (I forgot are we doing them also being siblings? Like with wrath and envy?)
*yea I think so*
“Bellumor! Quite nice to see you. I have heard… bad things. I was worried.”
"What things? All that has happened is that I have fought a god... Gods? As well as a overzealous, egotistical, God killing mortal." His voice is flat and slightly edged as usual, where light should reflect off his armor, instead absorbed it, leaving a flat black surface between each bend and corner
*Naner?*
*yup sorry, I was taking a screen break and showering.*
"Ah, yes. I heard from one who apparently... shot you."
"Oh yeah. Pathetic attempt. I hardly felt it." He chuckled, a rare sound from him
They nod. "Good to know. Have you considered launching small, one on one... or more, attacks on all of those who hurt you? I could help."
The flames that make up his eyes are turned fully towards them "I will do the latter once I'm ready. However the prior is tempting"
"I'm sure we can take them."
"I am growing my army. Slowly, but surely. Then, I shall move onto all the others, starting with that metal maker. And bring none but destruction" the flames blaze brighter, the very air shimmering
“You have always had more patience. Very well then, brother.”
"Those without patience never complete their goals. Unless their goal is stupidity or death"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
DEITY creates more and more, never sleeping, never stopping, writing equation after equation, populating their isle with hundreds of species of small animals (none need statblocks. Will spend cp on other creatures)
Thymacchia puts on a few more shows in the shadow of the serpent's mount, stealing more and more traits she wants every time (-6 cp)
Kather, after the fight, creates a home in the garden of unreality. Nothing grandiose, she's not a god. A simple wooden dwelling, but well fit for habitation. The bones of the reaper populate it's shelves. She doesn't know why. She sits at the head of a long, empty table and ponders. (-2 cp)
Sarlok, perhaps elated to see their children have a home, though that is uncharacteristic, perhaps pleased with their creation, perhaps simply bored, parties. The night is long, and wine flows freely. Sarlok's wine can get gods drunk, as a result, a few mortals die of imbibing it, but many more find themselves going along with sarlok's increasingly unhinged suggestions. (They can't get drunk, they just want to see how far they can push boundaries). The night ends with Sarlok taking a woman to their cloud, orbiting the peak of the serpent's mount. In the next few months, startlingly fast for a pregnancy, the child is born. Not a mortal. Not a god. It moves on all fours, with long, almost human legs, and is covered in desaturated yellow scales and spines. It's long tail ends in two bone prongs, mirroring the bident of its divine progenitor, and it's face is that of a crocodile, with each jaw split in two, opening like a flower. From its terrible maw comes thunder and lightning. The Sessaru is born, this worlds first monster. (-13)
*yea ofc im up for rp with both of you, who would you guys like?*
*Wanna do wrath and pride?*
*Sure!*
Solas has long left Sonder behind, and is now walking through the lands.
A wave of malice runs through the area, as a figure in black spiked armor (feel free to tell me if you need a redcriber further) as bellumor appeared "hello again solas" (I forgot are we doing them also being siblings? Like with wrath and envy?)
*yea I think so*
“Bellumor! Quite nice to see you. I have heard… bad things. I was worried.”
"What things? All that has happened is that I have fought a god... Gods? As well as a overzealous, egotistical, God killing mortal." His voice is flat and slightly edged as usual, where light should reflect off his armor, instead absorbed it, leaving a flat black surface between each bend and corner
*Naner?*
*yup sorry, I was taking a screen break and showering.*
"Ah, yes. I heard from one who apparently... shot you."
"Oh yeah. Pathetic attempt. I hardly felt it." He chuckled, a rare sound from him
They nod. "Good to know. Have you considered launching small, one on one... or more, attacks on all of those who hurt you? I could help."
The flames that make up his eyes are turned fully towards them "I will do the latter once I'm ready. However the prior is tempting"
"I'm sure we can take them."
"I am growing my army. Slowly, but surely. Then, I shall move onto all the others, starting with that metal maker. And bring none but destruction" the flames blaze brighter, the very air shimmering
“You have always had more patience. Very well then, brother.”
"Those without patience never complete their goals. Unless their goal is stupidity or death"
“I’ve hope you’ve learned that insulting an ally never leads to good places. I suppose it was simply a mistake.”
"My apologies for being so rude"
signature loading...
*a-are we back?*
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
He scoffs "you can't just apologize and assume everything right." The clouds fade and he disappears in a swirl of ice and snow
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Naner?*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*yup sorry, I was taking a screen break and showering.*
"Ah, yes. I heard from one who apparently... shot you."
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*yuppers*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"Oh yeah. Pathetic attempt. I hardly felt it." He chuckled, a rare sound from him
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
They nod. "Good to know. Have you considered launching small, one on one... or more, attacks on all of those who hurt you? I could help."
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
The flames that make up his eyes are turned fully towards them "I will do the latter once I'm ready. However the prior is tempting"
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
"I'm sure we can take them."
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"I am growing my army. Slowly, but surely. Then, I shall move onto all the others, starting with that metal maker. And bring none but destruction" the flames blaze brighter, the very air shimmering
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
“You have always had more patience. Very well then, brother.”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*they’re flying, also have they met before?*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
"Those without patience never complete their goals. Unless their goal is stupidity or death"
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
DEITY creates more and more, never sleeping, never stopping, writing equation after equation, populating their isle with hundreds of species of small animals (none need statblocks. Will spend cp on other creatures)
Thymacchia puts on a few more shows in the shadow of the serpent's mount, stealing more and more traits she wants every time (-6 cp)
Kather, after the fight, creates a home in the garden of unreality. Nothing grandiose, she's not a god. A simple wooden dwelling, but well fit for habitation. The bones of the reaper populate it's shelves. She doesn't know why. She sits at the head of a long, empty table and ponders. (-2 cp)
Sarlok, perhaps elated to see their children have a home, though that is uncharacteristic, perhaps pleased with their creation, perhaps simply bored, parties. The night is long, and wine flows freely. Sarlok's wine can get gods drunk, as a result, a few mortals die of imbibing it, but many more find themselves going along with sarlok's increasingly unhinged suggestions. (They can't get drunk, they just want to see how far they can push boundaries). The night ends with Sarlok taking a woman to their cloud, orbiting the peak of the serpent's mount. In the next few months, startlingly fast for a pregnancy, the child is born. Not a mortal. Not a god. It moves on all fours, with long, almost human legs, and is covered in desaturated yellow scales and spines. It's long tail ends in two bone prongs, mirroring the bident of its divine progenitor, and it's face is that of a crocodile, with each jaw split in two, opening like a flower. From its terrible maw comes thunder and lightning. The Sessaru is born, this worlds first monster. (-13)
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
“I’ve hope you’ve learned that insulting an ally never leads to good places. I suppose it was simply a mistake.”
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*this gave me an idea, anyone care if I make a god of monsters?*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*i don’t really care but I assume you’re speaking to cap?*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*I mean in general, but I do want their input*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*I don't mind. The Sessaru, and Sarlok in general are more for myth-making than that being their thing, y'know?*
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they