Everything comes from somewhere, it's just about finding what they come from, and some things... You don't want to
The ground cracks... Water begining to seep from it, as the cracks spread, and water gushes forth, forming a gyser, a jungle sprouting from its area, and a scaled... Thing coming from benith the ground alongside the water, before the figure is revealed. Scales shimmering in every color, in a way that would be beautiful if each scale wasn't barbed and sharpened like tiny daggers, feathers sprouting from the end of its serpent-like tail, near the front of its body is two, feathered legs, though with a posable thumbs, a maw thin, slender, a mix of snake and something else, bright green eyes like jade, pup less and flat like a predator. It's form then shrunk, becoming more human, almost. Dark, tanned skin glistening in the light, It's hair was a mass of feathers, along its body were patches of scales, and it's black nails were pointed, teeth sharp and spiked, its eyes remaining the same. Morvious, god of monsters has arisen
Everything comes from somewhere, it's just about finding what they come from, and some things... You don't want to
The ground cracks... Water begining to seep from it, as the cracks spread, and water gushes forth, forming a gyser, a jungle sprouting from its area, and a scaled... Thing coming from benith the ground alongside the water, before the figure is revealed. Scales shimmering in every color, in a way that would be beautiful if each scale wasn't barbed and sharpened like tiny daggers, feathers sprouting from the end of its serpent-like tail, near the front of its body is two, feathered legs, though with a posable thumbs, a maw thin, slender, a mix of snake and something else, bright green eyes like jade, pup less and flat like a predator. It's form then shrunk, becoming more human, almost. Dark, tanned skin glistening in the light, It's hair was a mass of feathers, along its body were patches of scales, and it's black nails were pointed, teeth sharp and spiked, its eyes remaining the same. Morvious, god of monsters has arisen
A heavily scarred dove flies through the sky, landing at Ignis’s volcano. In its beak is a letter with a gray-blue seal with an eye on it.
"What's this"
The dove drops the letter, before flying off. If Ignis decides to open it, it will see scrawled handwriting that despite being rushed, isn’t hard to decipher.
‘I wish to speak with you. Though I believe you have made a rash decision with your invention of Godsteel, I also wonder why so many gods have decided to follow the mortal who killed death-for that is what it is, following. I would like to hear your perspective. While I was careless myself in the attack, I simply wish to eliminate dangers to myself and my people, and I believe as two gods who have gotten along in the past, we can get along again. I would like to meet in a neutral space whenever you can. Unarmed. Unaccompanied. Without festering ill will.
A heavily scarred dove flies through the sky, landing at Ignis’s volcano. In its beak is a letter with a gray-blue seal with an eye on it.
"What's this"
The dove drops the letter, before flying off. If Ignis decides to open it, it will see scrawled handwriting that despite being rushed, isn’t hard to decipher.
‘I wish to speak with you. Though I believe you have made a rash decision with your invention of Godsteel, I also wonder why so many gods have decided to follow the mortal who killed death-for that is what it is, following. I would like to hear your perspective. While I was careless myself in the attack, I simply wish to eliminate dangers to myself and my people, and I believe as two gods who have gotten along in the past, we can get along again. I would like to meet in a neutral space whenever you can. Unarmed. Unaccompanied. Without festering ill will.
-Bríz’
*I'll do this*
*DEITY's Island is a neutral space and they love hosting*
A heavily scarred dove flies through the sky, landing at Ignis’s volcano. In its beak is a letter with a gray-blue seal with an eye on it.
"What's this"
The dove drops the letter, before flying off. If Ignis decides to open it, it will see scrawled handwriting that despite being rushed, isn’t hard to decipher.
‘I wish to speak with you. Though I believe you have made a rash decision with your invention of Godsteel, I also wonder why so many gods have decided to follow the mortal who killed death-for that is what it is, following. I would like to hear your perspective. While I was careless myself in the attack, I simply wish to eliminate dangers to myself and my people, and I believe as two gods who have gotten along in the past, we can get along again. I would like to meet in a neutral space whenever you can. Unarmed. Unaccompanied. Without festering ill will.
-Bríz’
*I'll do this*
*DEITY's Island is a neutral space and they love hosting*
Everything comes from somewhere, it's just about finding what they come from, and some things... You don't want to
The ground cracks... Water begining to seep from it, as the cracks spread, and water gushes forth, forming a gyser, a jungle sprouting from its area, and a scaled... Thing coming from benith the ground alongside the water, before the figure is revealed. Scales shimmering in every color, in a way that would be beautiful if each scale wasn't barbed and sharpened like tiny daggers, feathers sprouting from the end of its serpent-like tail, near the front of its body is two, feathered legs, though with a posable thumbs, a maw thin, slender, a mix of snake and something else, bright green eyes like jade, pup less and flat like a predator. It's form then shrunk, becoming more human, almost. Dark, tanned skin glistening in the light, It's hair was a mass of feathers, along its body were patches of scales, and it's black nails were pointed, teeth sharp and spiked, its eyes remaining the same. Morvious, god of monsters has arisen
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*Naner doesn't want to rp with me :(*
signature loading...
*Respond to my question*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*ITS MORVIN' TIME!*
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
*I'll do this*
signature loading...
*DEITY's Island is a neutral space and they love hosting*
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
*got it*
signature loading...
Morvious: 11
4
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
*anyone wanna rp? I got a hour*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED