*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
*Lesse, you haven't interacted with Sarlok or DEITY yet....*
*U get Sarlok*
Sarlok lazes on their cloud, sipping wine, and watching the world beneath them
"You again"
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset even though it has been a long time"
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"My name is Ignis"
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
"What makes it so special then?"
"It needs the blood of a god"
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"Why are you so close to my volcano, Sarlok"
signature loading...
"Do I know you?" Sarlok looks at ignis from behind their spiked yellow sunglasses
*Wait have they interacted?*
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
*page 6*
"You don't recognize me? I'm a little upset, even though it's been a long time"
signature loading...
*[Gp]*
"I don't tend to keep track of unmemorable people. What was your name again?"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
*too lazy to roll, anyone wanna rp? Also should I play stardew valley or watch the owl house while rping?*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Watch owl house*
*I'm down to rp ig. I might be off and on tho*
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
*sameeeeeeeeee, who want?*
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
*Idk man, you pick*
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
*anyone wanna rp?*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
"My name is Ignis"
signature loading...
They snap with the sound of thunder "riiiiight! I knew it was generic! Now, what have you been up to?" They lay on their stomach, face in hands, kicking their feet
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
"Not a lot besides making my volcano float, the obsidian forest, godsteel"
signature loading...
"I think I heard about that.... Care to fill me in? I tend to only hear the gossip"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
*wait nanner we should start the myth!*
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
"It's really not that complex, I just took the blood of a god and combined it with steel"
signature loading...
"What makes it so special then?"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
"It needs the blood of a god"
signature loading...
"Yes, yes, while I do wonder where you're getting the stuff, that isn't enough to cause the stir I saw! You, friend, are big news"
"You remember me. Just think a little harder"
Maniacal Unseelie Nightmare Enby
She/they
*anyone wanna rp?*
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
"How so?"
signature loading...