Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef. Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef. Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef. Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
So far we have 4 people: Me, MorallyAmbiguousFae, ThatAwakenedTree, and Cl0ud.
And none of us are scientists! How are we supposed to do any research?!
You can research me :3
Brother...
Wat? :3
What do you mean what? Saying: " You can research me :3" Is by no means a necessary comment on a ddb forum
Yeah it’s actually really weird
Do you not know the context
What "Context" Could change the subject of the statement? Please enlighten us.
It's 3 pages, check
The end comes fast death is soon, AND YET YOU SPEND THE TIME YOU HAVE LEFT HATING!!!!!!!!!
That's 'The end comes fast, death is soon' or 'The end comes fast as death is soon', gotta remember your proper transitioning.
And, I wouldn't say that I'm hating, just making a comment about an unnecessary comment on the forums.
Everything you type is an unnecessary comment on the forums
Man, I don't know how I didn't see this earlier but I don't know how I'm going to recover from a roast like that lol. I mean, considering Bananer and I are some of the longest-active members on the forums, I think it's safe to say we know when someone isn't posting with etiquette on them. And we were both in agreement that you made an unnecessary comment and couldn't find any context in the previous pages.
So far we have 4 people: Me, MorallyAmbiguousFae, ThatAwakenedTree, and Cl0ud.
And none of us are scientists! How are we supposed to do any research?!
You can research me :3
Brother...
Wat? :3
What do you mean what? Saying: " You can research me :3" Is by no means a necessary comment on a ddb forum
Yeah it’s actually really weird
Do you not know the context
What "Context" Could change the subject of the statement? Please enlighten us.
It's 3 pages, check
The end comes fast death is soon, AND YET YOU SPEND THE TIME YOU HAVE LEFT HATING!!!!!!!!!
That's 'The end comes fast, death is soon' or 'The end comes fast as death is soon', gotta remember your proper transitioning.
And, I wouldn't say that I'm hating, just making a comment about an unnecessary comment on the forums.
Everything you type is an unnecessary comment on the forums
Man, I don't know how I didn't see this earlier but I don't know how I'm going to recover from a roast like that lol. I mean, considering Bananer and I are some of the longest-active members on the forums, I think it's safe to say we know when someone isn't posting with etiquette on them. And we were both in agreement that you made an unnecessary comment and couldn't find any context in the previous pages.
Page 1
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
signature loading...
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*I am going to leave this thread/resign from the foundation*
You can call me Cloud, Extended signature
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef.
Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me
Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night
Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
Bc of how toxic they are?
signature loading...
No just a lot of controversy that I don’t want to be in the middle of more stuff to deal with
You can call me Cloud, Extended signature
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef.
Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me
Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night
Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
That's what I said
signature loading...
Yes but I just wanted to avoid it
You can call me Cloud, Extended signature
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef.
Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me
Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night
Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
Yea
signature loading...
What? How are we "toxic"?
Wait, so there's controversy surrounding this thread?
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
Not you
signature loading...
You have my permission.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
Man, I don't know how I didn't see this earlier but I don't know how I'm going to recover from a roast like that lol. I mean, considering Bananer and I are some of the longest-active members on the forums, I think it's safe to say we know when someone isn't posting with etiquette on them. And we were both in agreement that you made an unnecessary comment and couldn't find any context in the previous pages.
Page 1
signature loading...