Well guess what-that deity is probably an anomaly in the terms of the SCP foundation!!! Therefore, all cultists of deities unknown should band together to defeat the SCP Foundation.
This is a simple thread that will only stay alive as long as the SCP Foundation thread is alive, or as long as Goosetifer remains the leader of the SCP Foundation, as we stand against these values of keeping dangers away from the people. Our goals are to: Free dangerous anomalies so that the world will suffer, make sure everyone knows MTF does NOT stand for mobile task force (it stands for male to female, ofc, love to our transfem gals out there), and to bang our head against the wall so many times we go insane.
This is a silly thread mainly. We aim to have fun here. A few rules:
Absolutely no NSFW
No AI
Boom boom kaboom, I’ll think of more later.
ROLES:
High General (2/4): 50thAltOfBananer, Ash_the_evil
Warrior (0/infinite):
More roles to be added, you may have multiple roles.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Warlocks: LostWanderingSoul. Low price of a soul, 20 pounds of flesh, and a jellybean! (Note: The flesh does not have to be yours) PM me if you're interested "God complex? I find it quite simple, actually."
"proud" owner of the Cult of The Thing that Lives Under Your Bed, the least used cult in the Kitchen Pronouns: They/It
Alright sign me up, even though I'm 99% sure I can wipe the floor with the entire SCP foundation, it's always great to have overkill ;)
Do you have any fast-moving builds? (Like over 2,500 movement speed.)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Alright sign me up, even though I'm 99% sure I can wipe the floor with the entire SCP foundation, it's always great to have overkill ;)
Do you have any fast-moving builds? (Like over 2,500 movement speed.)
Yeah, but I've always found them pointless and unfun both to play and fight against.
I figured. Have you considered grappler feat, grappling them and then dragging through a prismatic wall?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Alright sign me up, even though I'm 99% sure I can wipe the floor with the entire SCP foundation, it's always great to have overkill ;)
Do you have any fast-moving builds? (Like over 2,500 movement speed.)
Yeah, but I've always found them pointless and unfun both to play and fight against.
I figured. Have you considered grappler feat, grappling them and then dragging through a prismatic wall?
I mean, it's an old and rather ineffective way of doing it, but I guess it might work in some situations. There's a million other better builds, especially if you have 9th level spells.
I somehow got tagged on a group message a while back for reasons I am not exactly clear on. It contained some aspects of cyberbullying, and as someone with professional expertise in that field, has caused me to follow some behaviors I find quite concerning.
I will state this bluntly, as an expert in this field, this thread reeks of cyber bullying.
First, it is populated by users who have complained about Goosetifer on other threads and in at least one group message.
Second, though it professes its “aim [is] to have fun” it signals out as an enemy not the SCP thing, but expresses rivalry because “Goosetifer remains the leader of the SCP Foundation” is what really betrays the bullying nature of this thread.
Third, at least one of the subsequent posts on this thread hints their primary purpose here is not fun forum rivalry, but rather annoyance at spamy threads.
Fourth, there seems to be some invasion of the original SCP thread attempting to derail it.
Taken together, this thread seems consistent with the perpetuation of cyberbullying behaviors. Maybe that was intentional, maybe not, but that is the strong impression based upon the available evidence.
It is quite disheartening to see folks who profess to be open and welcoming turn around and engage in cyberbullying. Yes, hyperfixations can be a bit annoying if they are brought up frequently. But the proper response for such behavior is kindness, acknowledgment the hyperfixated person might be a bit different, and appropriate redirection.
That is not what I am seeing. I am seeing a group of annoyed people gang up to publicly and privately express and direct their annoyance at someone as an individual. Not cool.
Do YOU hate the SCP Foundation?
Are YOU part of an Adohands cult?
Do YOU love your deity?
Well guess what-that deity is probably an anomaly in the terms of the SCP foundation!!! Therefore, all cultists of deities unknown should band together to defeat the SCP Foundation.
This is a simple thread that will only stay alive as long as the SCP Foundation thread is alive, or as long as Goosetifer remains the leader of the SCP Foundation, as we stand against these values of keeping dangers away from the people. Our goals are to: Free dangerous anomalies so that the world will suffer, make sure everyone knows MTF does NOT stand for mobile task force (it stands for male to female, ofc, love to our transfem gals out there), and to bang our head against the wall so many times we go insane.
This is a silly thread mainly. We aim to have fun here. A few rules:
Absolutely no NSFW
No AI
Boom boom kaboom, I’ll think of more later.
ROLES:
High General (2/4): 50thAltOfBananer, Ash_the_evil
Warrior (0/infinite):
More roles to be added, you may have multiple roles.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Boo. I'm here.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
hiiii I'm heeerreeeee
Warlocks: LostWanderingSoul.
Low price of a soul, 20 pounds of flesh, and a jellybean! (Note: The flesh does not have to be yours) PM me if you're interested
"God complex? I find it quite simple, actually."
"proud" owner of the Cult of The Thing that Lives Under Your Bed, the least used cult in the Kitchen
Pronouns: They/It
An odd puddle of ink (extended signature)
Alright sign me up, even though I'm 99% sure I can wipe the floor with the entire SCP foundation, it's always great to have overkill ;)
Do you have any fast-moving builds? (Like over 2,500 movement speed.)
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Yeah, but I've always found them pointless and unfun both to play and fight against.
I figured. Have you considered grappler feat, grappling them and then dragging through a prismatic wall?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I mean, it's an old and rather ineffective way of doing it, but I guess it might work in some situations. There's a million other better builds, especially if you have 9th level spells.
yippee! What roles yall want?
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Anything that puts be in a duel, I'm ready to 1v4 them!
Awesome! You can be a general because reasons
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Can't we just chill in our own thread without you butting in tsk tsk
signature loading...
No cause we’re evil and destructive
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
All will crumble to dust and blow away. why spend such a short life interacting with something you don't like
signature loading...
I like carnage and Jeff won’t let me do carnage so I made my own carnage place!
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Yet you guys but into our threads, it's been a swarm of spammy messages recently.
When
signature loading...
I somehow got tagged on a group message a while back for reasons I am not exactly clear on. It contained some aspects of cyberbullying, and as someone with professional expertise in that field, has caused me to follow some behaviors I find quite concerning.
I will state this bluntly, as an expert in this field, this thread reeks of cyber bullying.
First, it is populated by users who have complained about Goosetifer on other threads and in at least one group message.
Second, though it professes its “aim [is] to have fun” it signals out as an enemy not the SCP thing, but expresses rivalry because “Goosetifer remains the leader of the SCP Foundation” is what really betrays the bullying nature of this thread.
Third, at least one of the subsequent posts on this thread hints their primary purpose here is not fun forum rivalry, but rather annoyance at spamy threads.
Fourth, there seems to be some invasion of the original SCP thread attempting to derail it.
Taken together, this thread seems consistent with the perpetuation of cyberbullying behaviors. Maybe that was intentional, maybe not, but that is the strong impression based upon the available evidence.
It is quite disheartening to see folks who profess to be open and welcoming turn around and engage in cyberbullying. Yes, hyperfixations can be a bit annoying if they are brought up frequently. But the proper response for such behavior is kindness, acknowledgment the hyperfixated person might be a bit different, and appropriate redirection.
That is not what I am seeing. I am seeing a group of annoyed people gang up to publicly and privately express and direct their annoyance at someone as an individual. Not cool.