The Global Occult Coalition had managed to capture Jeff the Roomba. Luckily there was a group of Foundation opperatives nearby, who proceeded to land a surprise attack upon the GOC and rescue Jeff. This part, which has been strikethrough-ed, is no longer considered canon to the SCP x DnD universe.
Later on, the GOC steals blueprints for the Scranton Reality Anchor.
The Serpent's Hand attacks a major GOC base, but is repelled by the outside guards via the SRA. The Chaos Insurgency lands another attack on the opposite side of the base, killing many GOC agents.
The SCPF votes to move the Cult of Jeff and the CI to the neutral list.
The GOC declares total war on the anomalous.
Now, containment is our secondary goal, and protection of the anomalous is our primary goal. We need EVERYONE to help us defeat the GOC. We must save the anomalous.
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Please stop narrating what happens to Jeff. That’s up to Gibber. You do not get to choose whether Jeff is captured by an organization without any people or not. Although I’d like to ask, who will the people who decide to join even be fighting? Genuinely curious here.
Please stop narrating what happens to Jeff. That’s up to Gibber. You do not get to choose whether Jeff is captured by an organization without any people or not. Although I’d like to ask, who will the people who decide to join even be fighting? Genuinely curious here.
Yes, we've said it before dozens of times. The forums aren't just for you to narrate as you please.
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
That was a good move - even the folks near the SRA were badly injured - but it won't be enough to wipe out the entire GOC. Also, they learn from their mistakes, just like us. Now they've got earplugs to protect them from Power Words.
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Now, containment is our secondary goal, and protection of the anomalous is our primary goal. We need EVERYONE to help us defeat the GOC. We must save the anomalous.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
Please stop narrating what happens to Jeff. That’s up to Gibber. You do not get to choose whether Jeff is captured by an organization without any people or not. Although I’d like to ask, who will the people who decide to join even be fighting? Genuinely curious here.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Yes, we've said it before dozens of times. The forums aren't just for you to narrate as you please.
Okay okay.
ThatThe part of the GOC capturing Jeff shall be de-canonized. Anyways,Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
I cast Mass Power Word Kill on the base :P
This was fun, byeeeee
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...That was a good move - even the folks near the SRA were badly injured - but it won't be enough to wipe out the entire GOC. Also, they learn from their mistakes, just like us. Now they've got earplugs to protect them from Power Words.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.