Hi, Im just making this little thread to just tell where I have been. Some people might know that I've basically disappeared off this site. The main reason is that I been playing less dnd lately. I still enjoy it, but I only have 1 group I play once a month with. (We are play testing a unrealesed Dnd)
I am hopong to try to be more active on here. I do want to start working on my "Choose your own adventure game " and my campfire stories.
Feel free to chat with me in here. It will be easier for me to see yals replies. (My inbox is full of stuff)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
[ Welcome to Birb World ] I am a fairly casual forum user on D&D Beyond.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hi, Im just making this little thread to just tell where I have been. Some people might know that I've basically disappeared off this site. The main reason is that I been playing less dnd lately. I still enjoy it, but I only have 1 group I play once a month with. (We are play testing a unrealesed Dnd)
I am hopong to try to be more active on here. I do want to start working on my "Choose your own adventure game " and my campfire stories.
Feel free to chat with me in here. It will be easier for me to see yals replies. (My inbox is full of stuff)
[ Welcome to Birb World ]
I am a fairly casual forum user on D&D Beyond.