Dawg, what's not to like about the 2020's? Start it with a bang---a global lockdown due to a deadly pandemic, really powerless and separated from everyone we know and love?
[Redacted]
AI taking people's jobs and test scores declining? The future of the next generation insecure and already on unsteady footing?
And climate change
That was a thing before the 2020s, people started worrying about it around then.
Dawg, what's not to like about the 2020's? Start it with a bang---a global lockdown due to a deadly pandemic, really powerless and separated from everyone we know and love?
[Redacted]
AI taking people's jobs and test scores declining? The future of the next generation insecure and already on unsteady footing?
And climate change
That was a thing before the 2020s, people started worrying about it around then.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Dawg, what's not to like about the 2020's? Start it with a bang---a global lockdown due to a deadly pandemic, really powerless and separated from everyone we know and love?
[Redacted]
AI taking people's jobs and test scores declining? The future of the next generation insecure and already on unsteady footing?
And climate change
That was a thing before the 2020s, people started worrying about it around then.
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef. Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
Dawg, what's not to like about the 2020's? Start it with a bang---a global lockdown due to a deadly pandemic, really powerless and separated from everyone we know and love?
[Redacted]
AI taking people's jobs and test scores declining? The future of the next generation insecure and already on unsteady footing?
And climate change
That was a thing before the 2020s, people started worrying about it around then.
Yea but it's not getting any better
signature loading...
no shit
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
It's bad
You can call me Cloud, Extended signature
Halloween fan, Lego master, Dm, bookworm, Ravenclaw and chef.
Under 18 year old, currently posting in BST (UK time). Autistic, dyslexic as a warning I might ask you some personal questions so please don’t hate me
Master of the clouds, ruler of the sky’s and controller of the Night
Death shall come to us all, we just chose when
Super bad
signature loading...
Hey friends, gentle reminder that the forum rules do still apply to the off-topic section. Let's redirect away from the political topics.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
It's for ranting about how much the 2020 suck
We can't control people are a big part of it
signature loading...
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorWe have locked this post due to excessive rule violations.
// I am Arenlor
Developers should read This Changelog
Moderator for D&D Beyond's YouTube, Twitch, and Discord.