I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
120
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
121
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
122
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
123
Kris Get The Banana
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
I'm the creator of The Bar of The Beasts, and I'm always happy to chat!
124
I kinda want a moderator to post
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
125
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
126
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
127
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
128
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
129
130
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
131
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
132
"I have advantage on dex saving throws what could go wrong?"
Proud advocate of hands being rated E for everything and everyone.
133
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
134
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
135
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
136
"I have advantage on dex saving throws what could go wrong?"
Proud advocate of hands being rated E for everything and everyone.
137
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
138
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
139
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.