Doing nicely. Decent day at work. Delicious steaks afterwards.
You?
Good!
18
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
16
Doing nicely. Decent day at work. Delicious steaks afterwards.
You?
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
17
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Good!
18
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
19
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
20
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
21
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
22
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
23
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
24
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
25
This is a signature. It was a simple signature. But it has been upgraded.
Belolonandalogalo, Sunny
Eggo Lass, Bone and Oblivion | Tendilius Mondhaven Paxaramus, Drakkenheim
Karl Erikson, No Guts No Glory | Chipper, Curse of Strahd
Silverwood Group 1 | Silverwood Group 2
Get rickrolled here. Awesome music here. Track 53, 8/30/26, Alphabet Shuffle
26
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
27
we can rebuild…
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
Yep
28
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
29
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
30
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
31
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
32
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
33
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
34
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
35
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor