Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Do you see/the 'nanna man/hoppin' over on de white-hot sand Here he come/with some for me/freshly taken from the 'nanna tree 'Nanna man/me want a ton/give me double and/a bonus one Give me more/for all me friends/dis bananer flow never ends
DO YOU WANT A BANANER? PEEL IT DOWN AND GO "MM-MM-MM-MM"--- DO YOU WANT A BANANER? DIS BANANER FOR YOU
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Hello hello, I am Mr. Dicestone, a fellow adventurer and Planeswalker, enjoying the realm of wonders and wizardry and clicky math rocks. When not crafting the wonderful and whimsical world of Dan-thurás, I’m also working on custom spells and subclasses (hopefully coming soon to a forum or campaign near you) and other enjoyable settings for people to experience or staring with my third eye into space, rolling dice for no reason
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
Hello hello, I am Mr. Dicestone, a fellow adventurer and Planeswalker, enjoying the realm of wonders and wizardry and clicky math rocks. When not crafting the wonderful and whimsical world of Dan-thurás, I’m also working on custom spells and subclasses (hopefully coming soon to a forum or campaign near you) and other enjoyable settings for people to experience or staring with my third eye into space, rolling dice for no reason
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello hello, I am Mr. Dicestone, a fellow adventurer and Planeswalker, enjoying the realm of wonders and wizardry and clicky math rocks. When not crafting the wonderful and whimsical world of Dan-thurás, I’m also working on custom spells and subclasses (hopefully coming soon to a forum or campaign near you) and other enjoyable settings for people to experience or staring with my third eye into space, rolling dice for no reason
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
I can’t really tell what your pfp is, so I’ll say the Garbage-Surfing Snowboarder (cause that’s what it looks like.)
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...DRAGONNNSSSSS
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
FoalinTheMessageofTheHineNells
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
WESSIEEE!
i believe thats your official title
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Faolin+Grand+Mustard+oF+de+12+levels+of+pain
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music 🍔 Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
George
I guess
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Bananer
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
BANANER
Do you see/the 'nanna man/hoppin' over on de white-hot sand
Here he come/with some for me/freshly taken from the 'nanna tree
'Nanna man/me want a ton/give me double and/a bonus one
Give me more/for all me friends/dis bananer flow never ends
DO YOU WANT A BANANER?
PEEL IT DOWN AND GO "MM-MM-MM-MM"---
DO YOU WANT A BANANER?
DIS BANANER FOR YOU
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Bananer Man
Tonight we dance/around de flame/Den we get to play spirit game
Spirit names we/shout out loud/Shake the thunder from de spirit cloud
All his songbirds/in de tree/chant a tune to set the spirits free
Den we see dem/in de night/Spirits jumping by the firelight
DO YOU WANT A BANANER?
PEEL IT DOWN AND GO "MM-MM-MM-MMM"---
DO YOU WANT A BANANER?
DIS BANANER FOR YOU
Note: I accidentally wrote spirirt at least 5 times when writing this.
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music 🍔 Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
Don't..... just don't ......
(( owwww those Vietnam memories again......... )) xD
My Ready-to-rock&roll chars:
Dertinus Tristany // Amilcar Barca // Vicenç Sacrarius // Oriol Deulofeu // Grovtuk
Dirt
*visible confusion*
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music 🍔 Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
Jo-Zo, is D&D the world’s best TTRPG?
Hello hello, I am Mr. Dicestone, a fellow adventurer and Planeswalker, enjoying the realm of wonders and wizardry and clicky math rocks. When not crafting the wonderful and whimsical world of Dan-thurás, I’m also working on custom spells and subclasses (hopefully coming soon to a forum or campaign near you) and other enjoyable settings for people to experience or staring with my third eye into space, rolling dice for no reason
Mr. dierock77
Kris Get The Banana
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
I'm the creator of The Bar of The Beasts, and I'm always happy to chat!
SiRak, the Mind-hand
Hello hello, I am Mr. Dicestone, a fellow adventurer and Planeswalker, enjoying the realm of wonders and wizardry and clicky math rocks. When not crafting the wonderful and whimsical world of Dan-thurás, I’m also working on custom spells and subclasses (hopefully coming soon to a forum or campaign near you) and other enjoyable settings for people to experience or staring with my third eye into space, rolling dice for no reason
Edible.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Bloodsower
Hello hello, I am Mr. Dicestone, a fellow adventurer and Planeswalker, enjoying the realm of wonders and wizardry and clicky math rocks. When not crafting the wonderful and whimsical world of Dan-thurás, I’m also working on custom spells and subclasses (hopefully coming soon to a forum or campaign near you) and other enjoyable settings for people to experience or staring with my third eye into space, rolling dice for no reason
Mr. Hearthstone
'Ope you like cards!
Extended Signature: Here
Fun thread I found: DDB Memes
I is a feline pancake
The fish is Jeffery, he is not dead but he is mine forever
Golden, Version Two
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Chucky the Death Cat
(Yes, I am making a reference to Chucky and Croods at the same time; I'm weird, all right?)
Extended Signature: Here
Fun thread I found: DDB Memes
I is a feline pancake
The fish is Jeffery, he is not dead but he is mine forever
Weird All Right
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3