This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
Granted because I'm a "Goodfellow"
I wish I never say that again
: Systems Online : Nikoli_Goodfellow Homebrew : My WIP Homebrew Class :
(\_/) ( u u)o/ \🥛🍪 Hey, take care of yourself alright?
Wish granted you will never say You knoow what
Intelligence is the bet stat by far.
qui non sequitur nisi quid me saevus bona Daryll_Goodfellowis
I wish I understand latin
I bestow upon you english to latin on google look it up
i wish people would actually follow the rules
I am leader of the yep cult:https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/adohands-kitchen/82135-yep-cult Pronouns are she/her
I wish for a wish to twist
too bad not the wish has not been twisted
i wish i could speak every language
Granted, your phone downloaded google translate
I wish I wasn't a wuss
granted you have bravery sadly you don't know when to flee so a bear kills you
I wish Goo would understand that He also isn't following the rules
Quote from Daryll_Goodfellow >> I wish Goo would understand that He also isn't following the rules
i know the rules and am following them but you didn't twist my wish and xanathar didn't put any wish so what do you want me to do
Done People follow the rules, except me and other normal people
I wish For TIME POWERS
you get timed powers meaning you have every power not involving time for 1 nanosecond which means by the time you read this you dont
i wish that i could play dnd right now
You move to a time in the past where you played D&D, and repeat the moment forever
I wish for a hat
you get a homebrew item called hat of devouring my friends made up (a bag of devouring but a seemingly normal hat)
i wish for a hat of devouring
It lands on your head. Ouch.
I wish for people to ACTUALLY post on Make a story: with your characters
I Love Gelatinous Cubes
And Gelatinous Humanoids.
I am a full supporter of the LGBTQ+ community.
Black Lives matter
Dont forget your mask!
Granted. However, they are only posting videos of "And then along came Zeus" memes.
I wish to become a Silver Dragonborn.
Granted because I'm a "Goodfellow"
I wish I never say that again
: Systems Online : Nikoli_Goodfellow Homebrew : My WIP Homebrew Class :
(\_/)
( u u)
o/ \🥛🍪 Hey, take care of yourself alright?
Wish granted you will never say You knoow what
Intelligence is the bet stat by far.
qui non sequitur nisi quid me saevus bona Daryll_GoodfellowisIntelligence is the bet stat by far.
I wish I understand latin
: Systems Online : Nikoli_Goodfellow Homebrew : My WIP Homebrew Class :
(\_/)
( u u)
o/ \🥛🍪 Hey, take care of yourself alright?
I bestow upon you english to latin on google look it up
Intelligence is the bet stat by far.
i wish people would actually follow the rules
I am leader of the yep cult:https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/adohands-kitchen/82135-yep-cult Pronouns are she/her
I wish for a wish to twist
: Systems Online : Nikoli_Goodfellow Homebrew : My WIP Homebrew Class :
(\_/)
( u u)
o/ \🥛🍪 Hey, take care of yourself alright?
too bad not the wish has not been twisted
i wish i could speak every language
Intelligence is the bet stat by far.
Granted, your phone downloaded google translate
I wish I wasn't a wuss
: Systems Online : Nikoli_Goodfellow Homebrew : My WIP Homebrew Class :
(\_/)
( u u)
o/ \🥛🍪 Hey, take care of yourself alright?
granted you have bravery sadly you don't know when to flee so a bear kills you
Intelligence is the bet stat by far.
i wish people would actually follow the rules
I am leader of the yep cult:https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/adohands-kitchen/82135-yep-cult Pronouns are she/her
I wish Goo would understand that He also isn't following the rules
: Systems Online : Nikoli_Goodfellow Homebrew : My WIP Homebrew Class :
(\_/)
( u u)
o/ \🥛🍪 Hey, take care of yourself alright?
i know the rules and am following them but you didn't twist my wish and xanathar didn't put any wish so what do you want me to do
i wish people would actually follow the rules
I am leader of the yep cult:https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/adohands-kitchen/82135-yep-cult Pronouns are she/her
Done People follow the rules, except me and other normal people
I wish For TIME POWERS
: Systems Online : Nikoli_Goodfellow Homebrew : My WIP Homebrew Class :
(\_/)
( u u)
o/ \🥛🍪 Hey, take care of yourself alright?
you get timed powers meaning you have every power not involving time for 1 nanosecond which means by the time you read this you dont
i wish that i could play dnd right now
I am leader of the yep cult:https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/adohands-kitchen/82135-yep-cult Pronouns are she/her
You move to a time in the past where you played D&D, and repeat the moment forever
I wish for a hat
you get a homebrew item called hat of devouring my friends made up (a bag of devouring but a seemingly normal hat)
i wish for a hat of devouring
I am leader of the yep cult:https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/adohands-kitchen/82135-yep-cult Pronouns are she/her
It lands on your head. Ouch.
I wish for people to ACTUALLY post on Make a story: with your characters
I Love Gelatinous Cubes
And Gelatinous Humanoids.
I am a full supporter of the LGBTQ+ community.
Black Lives matter
Dont forget your mask!
Granted. However, they are only posting videos of "And then along came Zeus" memes.
I wish to become a Silver Dragonborn.