getting more feelings that you are just mad he stole your shotgun.
also, he basically said the same thing as Flame
Literally I made up a prop shotgun. Why would I be so petty that Iβm mad at someone for taking my made up shotgun that doesnβt exist and is just a bit?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bitabout me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...
Donβt think angur is voting but does the voting matter because itβs 4 to "skipβ and 1 to voting to anyone
Yeah.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bitabout me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...
getting more feelings that you are just mad he stole your shotgun.
also, he basically said the same thing as Flame
Who did?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bitabout me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bitabout me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bitabout me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bitabout me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...
Cl0ud, while I'm willing to skip to night when only one person remains on the first day, I will be less lenient with skipping as time goes on and there's more discussion. Plus, at the time you said that 5 people had voted, which is only half of the total alive player count. THAT BEING SAID, the only person who hasn't voted now is Yuki, who hasn't been active in 3 days, so yeah let's skip to night.
The town, although appalled by the sight of their fallen comrade, decides they still lack enough evidence to condemn anyone to the sea. They turn in for bed, everyone hoping that they won't be the victim tonight... And then some of them rise from bed to enact their plans.
It is now Night. It ends at 8 PM EST on August 26th. You may goof around, but you may not discuss the game at this time.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
.emit siht ta emag eht ssucsid ton yam uoy tub ,dnuora foog yam uoY .ht62 tsuguA no TSE MP 8 ta sdne tI .thgiN won si tI
.snalp rieht tcane ot deb morf esir meht fo emos neht dnA ...thginot mitciv eht eb t'now yeht taht gnipoh enoyreve ,deb
rof ni nrut yehT .aes eht ot enoyna nmednoc ot ecndive hgnuone kcal llits yeht sediced ,edarmoc nellaf rieht fo thgis eht yb dellappa hguohtla ,nwot ehT
.thgin ot piks s'let haey os ,syad 3 ni evitca need t'nsah ohw ,ikuY si won detov t'nsah
ohw nosrep ylno eht ,DIAS GNIEB TAHT .tnuoc reyalp evila latot eht fo flah ylno si hcihw ,detov dah elpoep 5 taht dias uoy emit eht ta ,sulP .noissucsid
erom s'ereht dna no seog emit sa gnippiks htiw tneinel ssel eb lliw I ,yad tsrif eht no sniamer nosrep eno ylno nehw thgin ot piks ot gnilliw m'I elihw ,du0lC
.emit siht ta emag eht ssucsid ton yam uoy tub ,dnuora foog yam uoY .ht62 tsuguA no TSE MP 8 ta sdne tI .thgiN won si tI
.snalp rieht tcane ot deb morf esir meht fo emos neht dnA ...thginot mitciv eht eb t'now yeht taht gnipoh enoyreve ,deb
rof ni nrut yehT .aes eht ot enoyna nmednoc ot ecndive hgnuone kcal llits yeht sediced ,edarmoc nellaf rieht fo thgis eht yb dellappa hguohtla ,nwot ehT
.thgin ot piks s'let haey os ,syad 3 ni evitca need t'nsah ohw ,ikuY si won detov t'nsah
ohw nosrep ylno eht ,DIAS GNIEB TAHT .tnuoc reyalp evila latot eht fo flah ylno si hcihw ,detov dah elpoep 5 taht dias uoy emit eht ta ,sulP .noissucsid
erom s'ereht dna no seog emit sa gnippiks htiw tneinel ssel eb lliw I ,yad tsrif eht no sniamer nosrep eno ylno nehw thgin ot piks ot gnilliw m'I elihw ,du0lC
(drah oot s'taht esuaceb ,hguoht srettel eht ton) seerged 081 (emit eht ta) egassem tsal eht detator I os derob saw I
Explain.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
.emit siht ta emag eht ssucsid ton yam uoy tub ,dnuora foog yam uoY .ht62 tsuguA no TSE MP 8 ta sdne tI .thgiN won si tI
.snalp rieht tcane ot deb morf esir meht fo emos neht dnA ...thginot mitciv eht eb t'now yeht taht gnipoh enoyreve ,deb
rof ni nrut yehT .aes eht ot enoyna nmednoc ot ecndive hgnuone kcal llits yeht sediced ,edarmoc nellaf rieht fo thgis eht yb dellappa hguohtla ,nwot ehT
.thgin ot piks s'let haey os ,syad 3 ni evitca need t'nsah ohw ,ikuY si won detov t'nsah
ohw nosrep ylno eht ,DIAS GNIEB TAHT .tnuoc reyalp evila latot eht fo flah ylno si hcihw ,detov dah elpoep 5 taht dias uoy emit eht ta ,sulP .noissucsid
erom s'ereht dna no seog emit sa gnippiks htiw tneinel ssel eb lliw I ,yad tsrif eht no sniamer nosrep eno ylno nehw thgin ot piks ot gnilliw m'I elihw ,du0lC
.emit siht ta emag eht ssucsid ton yam uoy tub ,dnuora foog yam uoY .ht62 tsuguA no TSE MP 8 ta sdne tI .thgiN won si tI
.snalp rieht tcane ot deb morf esir meht fo emos neht dnA ...thginot mitciv eht eb t'now yeht taht gnipoh enoyreve ,deb
rof ni nrut yehT .aes eht ot enoyna nmednoc ot ecndive hgnuone kcal llits yeht sediced ,edarmoc nellaf rieht fo thgis eht yb dellappa hguohtla ,nwot ehT
.thgin ot piks s'let haey os ,syad 3 ni evitca need t'nsah ohw ,ikuY si won detov t'nsah
ohw nosrep ylno eht ,DIAS GNIEB TAHT .tnuoc reyalp evila latot eht fo flah ylno si hcihw ,detov dah elpoep 5 taht dias uoy emit eht ta ,sulP .noissucsid
erom s'ereht dna no seog emit sa gnippiks htiw tneinel ssel eb lliw I ,yad tsrif eht no sniamer nosrep eno ylno nehw thgin ot piks ot gnilliw m'I elihw ,du0lC
.emit siht ta emag eht ssucsid ton yam uoy tub ,dnuora foog yam uoY .ht62 tsuguA no TSE MP 8 ta sdne tI .thgiN won si tI
.snalp rieht tcane ot deb morf esir meht fo emos neht dnA ...thginot mitciv eht eb t'now yeht taht gnipoh enoyreve ,deb
rof ni nrut yehT .aes eht ot enoyna nmednoc ot ecndive hgnuone kcal llits yeht sediced ,edarmoc nellaf rieht fo thgis eht yb dellappa hguohtla ,nwot ehT
.thgin ot piks s'let haey os ,syad 3 ni evitca need t'nsah ohw ,ikuY si won detov t'nsah
ohw nosrep ylno eht ,DIAS GNIEB TAHT .tnuoc reyalp evila latot eht fo flah ylno si hcihw ,detov dah elpoep 5 taht dias uoy emit eht ta ,sulP .noissucsid
erom s'ereht dna no seog emit sa gnippiks htiw tneinel ssel eb lliw I ,yad tsrif eht no sniamer nosrep eno ylno nehw thgin ot piks ot gnilliw m'I elihw ,du0lC
.emit siht ta emag eht ssucsid ton yam uoy tub ,dnuora foog yam uoY .ht62 tsuguA no TSE MP 8 ta sdne tI .thgiN won si tI
.snalp rieht tcane ot deb morf esir meht fo emos neht dnA ...thginot mitciv eht eb t'now yeht taht gnipoh enoyreve ,deb
rof ni nrut yehT .aes eht ot enoyna nmednoc ot ecndive hgnuone kcal llits yeht sediced ,edarmoc nellaf rieht fo thgis eht yb dellappa hguohtla ,nwot ehT
.thgin ot piks s'let haey os ,syad 3 ni evitca need t'nsah ohw ,ikuY si won detov t'nsah
ohw nosrep ylno eht ,DIAS GNIEB TAHT .tnuoc reyalp evila latot eht fo flah ylno si hcihw ,detov dah elpoep 5 taht dias uoy emit eht ta ,sulP .noissucsid
erom s'ereht dna no seog emit sa gnippiks htiw tneinel ssel eb lliw I ,yad tsrif eht no sniamer nosrep eno ylno nehw thgin ot piks ot gnilliw m'I elihw ,du0lC
hmm
getting more feelings that you are just mad he stole your shotgun.
also, he basically said the same thing as Flame
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music π Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
also
VOTE: SKIP
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music π Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
Literally I made up a prop shotgun. Why would I be so petty that Iβm mad at someone for taking my made up shotgun that doesnβt exist and is just a bit?
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...Yeah.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...Who did?
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...I donβt think voting skip is a good idea, but letβs do it.
VOTE: SKIP
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff itβs a great webcomic :3
Itβs only getting worse from here.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...Bohr
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music π Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
Ait. That is true.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...At least we havenβt lost any special roles *knock on wood*
VOTE: SKIP
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but donβt mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
Yet. Letβs hope it stays that way.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Hereβs a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhΓ²r an-drΓ sta...VOTES-
Bohr- Link
Link- Tana
Skip Vote- Vessel, Flame, Bohr, Cl0ud, Jorge, Banan, Augur
Cl0ud, while I'm willing to skip to night when only one person remains on the first day, I will be less lenient with skipping as time goes on and there's more discussion. Plus, at the time you said that 5 people had voted, which is only half of the total alive player count. THAT BEING SAID, the only person who hasn't voted now is Yuki, who hasn't been active in 3 days, so yeah let's skip to night.
The town, although appalled by the sight of their fallen comrade, decides they still lack enough evidence to condemn anyone to the sea. They turn in for bed, everyone hoping that they won't be the victim tonight... And then some of them rise from bed to enact their plans.
It is now Night. It ends at 8 PM EST on August 26th. You may goof around, but you may not discuss the game at this time.
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
.emit siht ta emag eht ssucsid ton yam uoy tub ,dnuora foog yam uoY .ht62 tsuguA no TSE MP 8 ta sdne tI .thgiN won si tI
.snalp rieht tcane ot deb morf esir meht fo emos neht dnA ...thginot mitciv eht eb t'now yeht taht gnipoh enoyreve ,deb
rof ni nrut yehT .aes eht ot enoyna nmednoc ot ecndive hgnuone kcal llits yeht sediced ,edarmoc nellaf rieht fo thgis eht yb dellappa hguohtla ,nwot ehT
.thgin ot piks s'let haey os ,syad 3 ni evitca need t'nsah ohw ,ikuY si won detov t'nsah
ohw nosrep ylno eht ,DIAS GNIEB TAHT .tnuoc reyalp evila latot eht fo flah ylno si hcihw ,detov dah elpoep 5 taht dias uoy emit eht ta ,sulP .noissucsid
erom s'ereht dna no seog emit sa gnippiks htiw tneinel ssel eb lliw I ,yad tsrif eht no sniamer nosrep eno ylno nehw thgin ot piks ot gnilliw m'I elihw ,du0lC
ruguA ,nanaB ,egroJ ,du0lC ,rhoB ,emalF ,lesseV -etoV pikS
anaT -kniL
kniL -rhoB
-SETOV
(drah oot s'taht esuaceb ,hguoht srettel eht ton) seerged 081 (emit eht ta) egassem tsal eht detator I os derob saw I
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music π Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
Explain.
Hello! Call me Tana or νλ
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Itβs stuff from the mafia game backwards I think
Hiii :3
15yo cancer, bisexual(maybe Pan?), Genderfluid femboy, prefer She/They but donβt mind what pronouns you call me
Love all soulsbourne and soulslike games + metroidvanias. also play dbd but not much
Tokyo Ghoul is peak cinema, resident evil is the best, Creep is a good horror movie
Best movie OAT is thankskilling
It's like a perfect mirror...
WAIT WAS THIS DONE BY HAND???
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
Peak
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff itβs a great webcomic :3
...
uhhh
Yes.
If you want to know why, read the last line. (Last? First? who knows at this point.)
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music π Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
also
more reasoning:
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music π Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
Even more reasoning:
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music π Recommend some homebrew ideas here!