I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
I guard the north gate, my blade at the ready and my spells prepared. I cast Wirebolt (like the one from the Power Word Kilt forum game) upon a zombie, landing a direct hit and dealing 5 lightning damage.
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Take this as an actual campaign:
The horde will get upgraded over time, but so will the city. Your goal: defend.
Each and every user can work together. You may use any spells you like so long as the current spell level permits it (including homebrew spells).
Current spell level: 1.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
Magic Missile everything until I run out of spell slots, then I spam Poison Spray every turn. All from the (relative) safety of the walls.
She/Her/Hers DM
Member of the Cult of Grammar and the Cult of Cats
I guard the north gate, my blade at the ready and my spells prepared. I cast Wirebolt (like the one from the Power Word Kilt forum game) upon a zombie, landing a direct hit and dealing 5 lightning damage.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.