I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
So how long have you been in & around DDB? I’ve seen y out before, but very early into my days around these parts.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
So how long have you been in & around DDB? I’ve seen y out before, but very early into my days around these parts.
*Hehe*
Honestly, I have no idea. I was never too active to begin with, but I was the most active early last year, if I recall correctly. I've been a user for over 2 years according to my account, but I feel like that's inaccurate for some reason. Although I'm certainly much more of a senior on here than I'd like to be -
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
So how long have you been in & around DDB? I’ve seen y out before, but very early into my days around these parts.
*Hehe*
Honestly, I have no idea. I was never too active to begin with, but I was the most active early last year, if I recall correctly. I've been a user for over 2 years according to my account, but I feel like that's inaccurate for some reason. Although I'm certainly much more of a senior on here than I'd like to be -
Ah, cool.
*wanted to just post a long ‘UNC’ but I shall restrain myself with much difficulty*
*can’t believe I, a half-sane Gen-Z teen (depending on when it starts for yall), am getting corrupted by Gen Alpha*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
So how long have you been in & around DDB? I’ve seen y out before, but very early into my days around these parts.
*Hehe*
Honestly, I have no idea. I was never too active to begin with, but I was the most active early last year, if I recall correctly. I've been a user for over 2 years according to my account, but I feel like that's inaccurate for some reason. Although I'm certainly much more of a senior on here than I'd like to be -
Ah, cool.
*wanted to just post a long ‘UNC’ but I shall restrain myself with much difficulty*
*can’t believe I, a half-sane Gen-Z teen (depending on when it starts for yall), am getting corrupted by Gen Alpha*
*Appreciated*
The corruption of the current generation knows no bounds. Can't think of the numbers 6 and 7 without doing the little motion in my head...
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Kris Get The Banana
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
So how long have you been in & around DDB? I’ve seen y out before, but very early into my days around these parts.
*Hehe*
Honestly, I have no idea. I was never too active to begin with, but I was the most active early last year, if I recall correctly. I've been a user for over 2 years according to my account, but I feel like that's inaccurate for some reason. Although I'm certainly much more of a senior on here than I'd like to be -
Ah, cool.
*wanted to just post a long ‘UNC’ but I shall restrain myself with much difficulty*
*can’t believe I, a half-sane Gen-Z teen (depending on when it starts for yall), am getting corrupted by Gen Alpha*
*Appreciated*
The corruption of the current generation knows no bounds. Can't think of the numbers 6 and 7 without doing the little motion in my head...
I weep for those of us who have fallen to this contagion. Yet I am no exception.
(And I had two grandparents turn 67 and my brother learned it and it’s actually insane now T_T)
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
So how long have you been in & around DDB? I’ve seen y out before, but very early into my days around these parts.
*Hehe*
Honestly, I have no idea. I was never too active to begin with, but I was the most active early last year, if I recall correctly. I've been a user for over 2 years according to my account, but I feel like that's inaccurate for some reason. Although I'm certainly much more of a senior on here than I'd like to be -
Ah, cool.
*wanted to just post a long ‘UNC’ but I shall restrain myself with much difficulty*
*can’t believe I, a half-sane Gen-Z teen (depending on when it starts for yall), am getting corrupted by Gen Alpha*
*Appreciated*
The corruption of the current generation knows no bounds. Can't think of the numbers 6 and 7 without doing the little motion in my head...
I weep for those of us who have fallen to this contagion. Yet I am no exception.
(And I had two grandparents turn 67 and my brother learned it and it’s actually insane now T_T)
Oh no -
I fear the day my younger brother learns what 67 is...
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Kris Get The Banana
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
So how long have you been in & around DDB? I’ve seen y out before, but very early into my days around these parts.
*Hehe*
Honestly, I have no idea. I was never too active to begin with, but I was the most active early last year, if I recall correctly. I've been a user for over 2 years according to my account, but I feel like that's inaccurate for some reason. Although I'm certainly much more of a senior on here than I'd like to be -
Ah, cool.
*wanted to just post a long ‘UNC’ but I shall restrain myself with much difficulty*
*can’t believe I, a half-sane Gen-Z teen (depending on when it starts for yall), am getting corrupted by Gen Alpha*
*Appreciated*
The corruption of the current generation knows no bounds. Can't think of the numbers 6 and 7 without doing the little motion in my head...
I weep for those of us who have fallen to this contagion. Yet I am no exception.
(And I had two grandparents turn 67 and my brother learned it and it’s actually insane now T_T)
Oh no -
I fear the day my younger brother learns what 67 is...
Keep him safe, keep him sheltered. A Cold War-style bunker will work.
The passcode for entry must be only in letters—no numbers—to avoid any potential accidents.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
So how long have you been in & around DDB? I’ve seen y out before, but very early into my days around these parts.
*Hehe*
Honestly, I have no idea. I was never too active to begin with, but I was the most active early last year, if I recall correctly. I've been a user for over 2 years according to my account, but I feel like that's inaccurate for some reason. Although I'm certainly much more of a senior on here than I'd like to be -
Ah, cool.
*wanted to just post a long ‘UNC’ but I shall restrain myself with much difficulty*
*can’t believe I, a half-sane Gen-Z teen (depending on when it starts for yall), am getting corrupted by Gen Alpha*
*Appreciated*
The corruption of the current generation knows no bounds. Can't think of the numbers 6 and 7 without doing the little motion in my head...
I weep for those of us who have fallen to this contagion. Yet I am no exception.
(And I had two grandparents turn 67 and my brother learned it and it’s actually insane now T_T)
Oh no -
I fear the day my younger brother learns what 67 is...
Keep him safe, keep him sheltered. A Cold War-style bunker will work.
The passcode for entry must be only in letters—no numbers—to avoid any potential accidents.
A wonderful plan. Now to convince my parents...
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Kris Get The Banana
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
So how long have you been in & around DDB? I’ve seen y out before, but very early into my days around these parts.
*Hehe*
Honestly, I have no idea. I was never too active to begin with, but I was the most active early last year, if I recall correctly. I've been a user for over 2 years according to my account, but I feel like that's inaccurate for some reason. Although I'm certainly much more of a senior on here than I'd like to be -
Ah, cool.
*wanted to just post a long ‘UNC’ but I shall restrain myself with much difficulty*
*can’t believe I, a half-sane Gen-Z teen (depending on when it starts for yall), am getting corrupted by Gen Alpha*
*Appreciated*
The corruption of the current generation knows no bounds. Can't think of the numbers 6 and 7 without doing the little motion in my head...
I weep for those of us who have fallen to this contagion. Yet I am no exception.
(And I had two grandparents turn 67 and my brother learned it and it’s actually insane now T_T)
Oh no -
I fear the day my younger brother learns what 67 is...
Keep him safe, keep him sheltered. A Cold War-style bunker will work.
The passcode for entry must be only in letters—no numbers—to avoid any potential accidents.
A wonderful plan. Now to convince my parents...
Might take a bit of convincing…
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Hey, also, on another note: I know that Competition of the Finest Brews has been gone a while, but does anyone want to revive that? I thought that might be a cool thing to do since people here like sharing HB stuff and whatnot.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Rah
Kris Get The Banana
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
I'm the creator of The Bar of The Beasts, and I'm always happy to chat!
Ack, a dinosaur!
I throw a rubber stegosaurus behind you.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Ha! I am not so easily distracted! Rah
Kris Get The Banana
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
I'm the creator of The Bar of The Beasts, and I'm always happy to chat!
*runs in terror*
So how long have you been in & around DDB? I’ve seen y out before, but very early into my days around these parts.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
*Hehe*
Honestly, I have no idea. I was never too active to begin with, but I was the most active early last year, if I recall correctly. I've been a user for over 2 years according to my account, but I feel like that's inaccurate for some reason. Although I'm certainly much more of a senior on here than I'd like to be -
Kris Get The Banana
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
I'm the creator of The Bar of The Beasts, and I'm always happy to chat!
Ah, cool.
*wanted to just post a long ‘UNC’ but I shall restrain myself with much difficulty*
*can’t believe I, a half-sane Gen-Z teen (depending on when it starts for yall), am getting corrupted by Gen Alpha*
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
*Appreciated*
The corruption of the current generation knows no bounds. Can't think of the numbers 6 and 7 without doing the little motion in my head...
Kris Get The Banana
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
I'm the creator of The Bar of The Beasts, and I'm always happy to chat!
I weep for those of us who have fallen to this contagion. Yet I am no exception.
(And I had two grandparents turn 67 and my brother learned it and it’s actually insane now T_T)
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Oh no -
I fear the day my younger brother learns what 67 is...
Kris Get The Banana
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
I'm the creator of The Bar of The Beasts, and I'm always happy to chat!
Keep him safe, keep him sheltered. A Cold War-style bunker will work.
The passcode for entry must be only in letters—no numbers—to avoid any potential accidents.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
A wonderful plan. Now to convince my parents...
Kris Get The Banana
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
I'm the creator of The Bar of The Beasts, and I'm always happy to chat!
We are all night owls lol
[ Welcome to Birb World ]
I am a fairly casual forum user on D&D Beyond.
Might take a bit of convincing…
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Haha—it’s only 10 for me, but I guess so.
Hru?
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Still 7 for me, I’m a California dude
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
California is awesome
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Yuhhhhh :3
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
East Coast can’t put up a fight beyond NYC
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Happy April 21st from the East Coast, everyone!
(Dunno, I felt like I was in the mood)
Hey, also, on another note: I know that Competition of the Finest Brews has been gone a while, but does anyone want to revive that? I thought that might be a cool thing to do since people here like sharing HB stuff and whatnot.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Hello!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.