Last week I tried to message one of the mods on the Dungeons & Dragons official Discord server and got auto-banned from the server due to their security "bots" thinking that I was a bot. I had no knowledge that this might happen, and now I no longer have access to the server. No place in the Help Portal seems appropriate for this issue. So I hope that it can be resolved by posting here. My name on Discord is Xander the Dragon Enthusiast.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Last week I tried to message one of the mods on the Dungeons & Dragons official Discord server and got auto-banned from the server due to their security "bots" thinking that I was a bot. I had no knowledge that this might happen, and now I no longer have access to the server. No place in the Help Portal seems appropriate for this issue. So I hope that it can be resolved by posting here. My name on Discord is Xander the Dragon Enthusiast.