I know this issue has been mentioned before, but since the previous thread is inactive, I wanted to bring it up again.
The Blood Hunter class is still not listed under classes in the mobile app. This is a problem because it is now an official purchasable class and many of us own it. The app is meant to be a tool for on-the-go play, but we can't access this content there.
What's strange is that other third-party classes like Monster Hunter, Gunslinger, Illrigger, and the Lord of the Rings classes all appear correctly. It seems like an oversight that Critical Role's Blood Hunter is missing.
The app recently got a visual redesign, but I haven't seen any functional changes to search or navigation. Could this issue be fixed as part of ongoing updates? If it's not intentional, could we get some confirmation and perhaps an explanation?
Hi LT. Is there any update on this? You mentioned you’d bring it to the team, and I was hoping to at least get a sense of when we might expect functionality for content some of us have already purchased.
Hi LT. Is there any update on this? You mentioned you’d bring it to the team, and I was hoping to at least get a sense of when we might expect functionality for content some of us have already purchased.
I admit to losing track of this one in the end of year wrapping up; my apologies. I am writing it down.
Adding to this as we're about to start a brand new campaign and I've got a player that wants to create a Blood Hunter. Making the compendium for BH in the app would be extremely helpful!!
I wanted to follow up since it has been a few months. I am wondering if after another (almost) three months there is any update on this.
I see that Pugilist was rolled out on the app just fine, but Blood Hunter remains unavailable. I also cannot find any announcements or news about whether this is being addressed or what to expect.
To be clear, the issue is that Blood Hunter is not available on the app. I have players who exclusively use the app due to constraints they have, and D&D Beyond implies that content purchased on the website is made available on the app. However, that is still not the case for Blood Hunter even though it was rolled out (and purchased) years ago.
I am excited by all the changes being rolled out and promised, but I find it frustrating that it looks like that is happening at the cost of ongoing issues like this still being neglected.
Could we please get some clarification on when we can expect Blood Hunter to be added to the app? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
again this is content that's been paid for. can we please have full access to it? seems pretty unfair otherwise...
Blood Hunter isn't a paid-for class. It's available free for everyone. It was not included in any book requiring purchase. Even the CR books don't actually have it.
It doesn't show under Classes in the app probably because that tab is built around 'sources' and technically the Blood Hunter class doesn't have a Source it recognises. However, you can still select it as a class when making or multiclassing a character. This has been available in the app since it got added to D&D Beyond. Made a new character just now in the app to test - works fine. Just need to ensure Critical Role is enabled under Content Partners when making/editing the character.
Click ✨ HERE ✨ For My Youtube Videos featuring Guides, Tips & Tricks for using D&D Beyond. Need help with Homebrew? Check out ✨ thisFAQ/Guide thread ✨ by IamSposta.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I know this issue has been mentioned before, but since the previous thread is inactive, I wanted to bring it up again.
The Blood Hunter class is still not listed under classes in the mobile app. This is a problem because it is now an official purchasable class and many of us own it. The app is meant to be a tool for on-the-go play, but we can't access this content there.
What's strange is that other third-party classes like Monster Hunter, Gunslinger, Illrigger, and the Lord of the Rings classes all appear correctly. It seems like an oversight that Critical Role's Blood Hunter is missing.
The app recently got a visual redesign, but I haven't seen any functional changes to search or navigation. Could this issue be fixed as part of ongoing updates? If it's not intentional, could we get some confirmation and perhaps an explanation?
-Drew
drewdisario
@drewdisario
Thanks for flagging (again)! I'll bring this to the team and see what's up.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Hi LT. Is there any update on this? You mentioned you’d bring it to the team, and I was hoping to at least get a sense of when we might expect functionality for content some of us have already purchased.
-Drew
drewdisario
@drewdisario
I admit to losing track of this one in the end of year wrapping up; my apologies. I am writing it down.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Adding to this as we're about to start a brand new campaign and I've got a player that wants to create a Blood Hunter. Making the compendium for BH in the app would be extremely helpful!!
Hi again LT,
I wanted to follow up since it has been a few months. I am wondering if after another (almost) three months there is any update on this.
I see that Pugilist was rolled out on the app just fine, but Blood Hunter remains unavailable. I also cannot find any announcements or news about whether this is being addressed or what to expect.
To be clear, the issue is that Blood Hunter is not available on the app. I have players who exclusively use the app due to constraints they have, and D&D Beyond implies that content purchased on the website is made available on the app. However, that is still not the case for Blood Hunter even though it was rolled out (and purchased) years ago.
I am excited by all the changes being rolled out and promised, but I find it frustrating that it looks like that is happening at the cost of ongoing issues like this still being neglected.
Could we please get some clarification on when we can expect Blood Hunter to be added to the app? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
-Drew
drewdisario
@drewdisario
Hi, stumbled across this because I noticed it's still an issue. Surprised such a significant bug has not been fixed in so long
any update?
again this is content that's been paid for. can we please have full access to it? seems pretty unfair otherwise...
-Drew
drewdisario
@drewdisario
Blood Hunter isn't a paid-for class. It's available free for everyone. It was not included in any book requiring purchase. Even the CR books don't actually have it.
It doesn't show under Classes in the app probably because that tab is built around 'sources' and technically the Blood Hunter class doesn't have a Source it recognises. However, you can still select it as a class when making or multiclassing a character. This has been available in the app since it got added to D&D Beyond. Made a new character just now in the app to test - works fine. Just need to ensure Critical Role is enabled under Content Partners when making/editing the character.
Click ✨ HERE ✨ For My Youtube Videos featuring Guides, Tips & Tricks for using D&D Beyond.
Need help with Homebrew? Check out ✨ this FAQ/Guide thread ✨ by IamSposta.