Hi, I'd like to change my username to Vernalicious. If it's not available, can I have a nickname change credit so that I can work out my other options?
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Name taken. Credit issued instead. You can find instructions on the first post.
I borrowed a party members laptop to play and she changed my name by mistake, I'd like to change it back to MasterFelblade if possible please and thank you.
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Name changed as requested and credit issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions on the first post.
i would like to change my name to Noxzxin
Hello my name is Poisonshadow1 but I want to change it to Hadeslastspatula
Hello, I would like to change my name to ShadowJynx please!
Hello my username is Thorne_Blackwood. Can I have it changed to BowMaster66
I messed up my name, may I have a rename ticket. I'm sorry
Sandwich Enjoyer.
Hi! I was hoping I could change my name to Comfy_Cleric if that would be possible!
Hi there! I'd like to change my username from ShinobiRose to Migsommar please :D
Requesting to change my username from Nagumi_Mizuha to Amiky_Esper. Thank you!
Sorry would it be possible to get a name change request
Hi, if possible I would like to have my username changed to NephiH. Thank you!
Hi, my current username is GherkzDnD and i would like to change that to ghxostie_
thanks a lot ^_^
Can I please change my username?
stupidly made my character name my usename
1 of your finest nickname credits please!
Hi, I'd like to change my username to Vernalicious. If it's not available, can I have a nickname change credit so that I can work out my other options?
Hello! I am wondering if I can change my name to RivirsBestFriend. Thank you!
my nickname is showing up as nfycyqjjmy. I have put in my profile, Thespiro, and I would like it to show as that please.
I would like to change my nickname please! From LydiaUtter to Laz if possible. Thank you!
Hi!!!!!! My current username is amongusbird and I'd like it changed to SlothBirb
I borrowed a party members laptop to play and she changed my name by mistake, I'd like to change it back to MasterFelblade if possible please and thank you.
Rename me “burns” please if that’s taken “burnsboi”