I would like to update my nickname to the one I use currently for my gaming accounts (PhoenixEmber94) since the old one (WilsonLaBron94) is now outdated. Thank you!
Hello, I would love to change my username. It's not only cringy but also has a spelling error. If you could it would be very helpful to allow a change. I would like to change my display name to UndeadGMR please
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Name changed as requested and credit issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions on the first post.
Please change my nickname to Crucifoe
I'd like to change my username to gimmedabeans
hello! my username is whokilledian and i'd like it changed to SeraphicSolace, thank you!
Hello, can I please change my username to kbwarrior? If that isn’t available, then kbwarrior91 perhaps?
Hello, I'd like to change my name to StarDM - or StarryDM.
Thanks!
I would like to update my nickname to the one I use currently for my gaming accounts (PhoenixEmber94) since the old one (WilsonLaBron94) is now outdated. Thank you!
hello, could I change my name?
I would like to change my nickname pls
Hi! I'd like to request a name change to WillowTea as Gregorovich stemmed from my dead name which I'd rather not use.
Hello, my current nickname is ChrixustheBardin and I would like to change it to Chrixus_Saxe
Hello, I would love to change my username. It's not only cringy but also has a spelling error. If you could it would be very helpful to allow a change. I would like to change my display name to UndeadGMR please
OCL
please, I just want to change it. 'rockthrower' is so goofy!
Hey my current username is crystaldruiddragon and I would like to change it to TheDevilishDuck if that’s possible at all thank a bunch
can i have one please
and i you are changing it change it to Shrish
Hello! I would love to change my username to Comfy_Dragon!
The current one is uh...not really something i want to keep :))
World of Warcraft player, Skyrim player, Minecraft player, DnD player. 30 Years old from Austria !
Hi can you change my name to TheDeej6 ? Thank you!
~Deej
Hey my current name is Yaolong_Cindis. I would like to change it to E_lime.
hi, id love to change my username to novadotjpg
Thank you!
Hi, Please please change my username to Tehxx , my current is super outdated.