Public Mod Note(Sillvva): Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
I would like to change my name to critknits, please and thank you! This is amazing that you offer this!
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Public Mod Note(Sillvva): Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
I would like to change my current name to DocGene! Thanks!
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Public Mod Note(Sillvva): Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
I would like to change my username to SparklyCherries. Thank you :)
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Public Mod Note(Sillvva): Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Hello, may I change my name to Ultimatevoid1 please
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Public Mod Note(Sillvva): Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Hello! I've not one by SmilingGlitch for years and want to change b\my name to HollyBerry1225 if that's available. If not just change the number to 37 instead. Thank you!
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
I suppose I'm looking for a name change credit to have a username in-line with my other linked accounts (both present, and future), and I'll figure out the rest. Thank you Mod Team in advance!
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Credit issued. You can find instructions on the first post.
Public Mod Note(Sillvva): Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Hi there! I'd like to change my name to WhereIsBlueJay so my accounts match up. Thanks in advance!
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Public Mod Note(Sillvva): Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Can I get mine changed to Makerdotcom or The_Maker
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Public Mod Note(Sillvva): Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Hello, I'd like to chane my name to Thenix (if it'd be taken then Theniix or Theniiix). Thank you in advance!
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Public Mod Note(Sillvva): Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Hello, my current username is mxmyxis, I'd like to have it changed to clovrpatch
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Public Mod Note(Sillvva): Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Hello, I would like to change my name to Legendary_PaJamas87 please
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Public Mod Note(Sillvva): Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Hi! I would like to change my profile name to Brother Bubbles. Thank you!
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Public Mod Note(Sillvva): Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Hi! I'd like to change my display name from Cheshire3050 to PlotAndThistle, please. Thank you!
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Public Mod Note(Sillvva): Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Hi I set my user name a long time ago and no longer use the same name. Could I please have my user set to Winter_Heart or W1nter_H3art?
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Public Mod Note(Sillvva): Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Made this account when I was younger. I would like to go by "CatOnline07"
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Favorite class changed, so I'd like to be able to change my name when I come up with a better one. I still think warlocks are great casters but eh not my favorite any more and people are weird about them anyway.
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Credit issued. You can find instructions on the first post.
Public Mod Note(Sillvva): Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
I'd like to have my username changed to Racoon_Reject
Public Mod Note
(Sillvva):
Your name has been changed as requested and a credit has also issued. If you wish to change it again, you can find instructions to use the credit in a GIF on the first post.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I would like to change my name to critknits, please and thank you! This is amazing that you offer this!
I would like to change my current name to DocGene! Thanks!
I would like to be able to change my name please. I have been getting confused on my different usernames.
could I please change my username from Alastor_666 to notch3? if so thank you so much!
I would like to change my username to SparklyCherries. Thank you :)
Hello, may I change my name to Ultimatevoid1 please
Hello! I've not one by SmilingGlitch for years and want to change b\my name to HollyBerry1225 if that's available. If not just change the number to 37 instead. Thank you!
I suppose I'm looking for a name change credit to have a username in-line with my other linked accounts (both present, and future), and I'll figure out the rest. Thank you Mod Team in advance!
Hi there! I'd like to change my name to WhereIsBlueJay so my accounts match up. Thanks in advance!
Do not Fear, for Help is Near!
I'm Valarie Trisdi, a local healer of Qeppurune
:)
Can I get mine changed to Makerdotcom or The_Maker
Hello, I'd like to chane my name to Thenix (if it'd be taken then Theniix or Theniiix). Thank you in advance!
Hello, my current username is mxmyxis, I'd like to have it changed to clovrpatch
Hello, I would like to change my name to Legendary_PaJamas87 please
Hi! I would like to change my profile name to Brother Bubbles. Thank you!
Hi! I'd like to change my display name from Cheshire3050 to PlotAndThistle, please. Thank you!
Hi I set my user name a long time ago and no longer use the same name. Could I please have my user set to Winter_Heart or W1nter_H3art?
Made this account when I was younger. I would like to go by "CatOnline07"
hello, I would like a name change token, please. Thank you!
Favorite class changed, so I'd like to be able to change my name when I come up with a better one. I still think warlocks are great casters but eh not my favorite any more and people are weird about them anyway.
I'd like to have my username changed to Racoon_Reject