Hello! I would like to change my name, I made this account a while ago, and am finally starting to get back into DnD, would like to change it so it's more up to date!
Public Mod Note
(Davyd):
Credit issued, instructions for use can be found in the first post of this thread
hihi! id like to change my name to reovioli please !
Hi there,
I'd like to change my display name. The current one is quite old and outdated. Thanks!
i'd like to change my name
Hello! I would like to change my name, I made this account a while ago, and am finally starting to get back into DnD, would like to change it so it's more up to date!
Could I have a nickname credit please? Thank you so much!
Hello! I'd like to change my name to EtherTheAether if possible please!
Hello. I'd like to change my username from Calicrow13 to Gothic_Unicorn13. Thanks!
I would like to change my name to tea300odore please, thanks!
Hi, I would like to change my name to Potato please
Hi! I would like my name changed to TheLoneCabin please. thanks!
Hi! My current username is PuddinPandaLover and I would like to change it to MoraMoraMoki
hello id like to change my name please
Hello, I would like to change my name, please.
Hello! I would like to change my account name please and thank you.
I'd like to change my name to "Anabannana" or "Anastasiasiasiasia" if the previous isn't available. Thanks!
Hi I would like to change my nickname please
HI I would like to change my name from MinerNinja to ReaperGuy
Hello, I wish to change my name to "BunnygirlMel" please.
Hi I would really like to change my name to DungeJim, if possible. Thanks!