Hi! I made this account a while back and named it after a character I don't use anymore. Would I be able to get a nickname token or have my user changed to ramnses please?
Public Mod Note
(Davyd):
Credit issued, instructions for use can be found in the first post of this thread
Hello!
My userame is CeticHymn I'd like to change to Br3nn_57 if possible!
TY SO MUCH <3
Hi! I made this account a while back and named it after a character I don't use anymore. Would I be able to get a nickname token or have my user changed to ramnses please?
Hello,
I would like to change my username please to Kaedan80.
Thank you very much in advance.
2 Things.
1. Can you change my name to KittyJade16 please? I thought I was picking a name for a single character and I was quite wrong.
2. Why can't we change our usernames on our own like we can on other sites? Why do we need a voucher on a forum? I'm just confused by this.
Thank you and have a great day :)
Hi my username is Logan_Agee and I'd like to change it to dantesinfernx if that's okay
Can you please issue me a name change credit? Thank you!
Requesting name change credit. Thanks!
Hello, my name is currently "SolidarityForever", and I'd like to change it to "beebot" if possible
Would love to change name please! I made it 3 years ago. Thanks🫡
Hi! If its possible, I'd like to change my name to pidgepodges. Thank you! :)
I wish to change the displayed name of this account to Maleficent, please.
Thank you.
Hi,
I hope I am doing this right I would like a credit to change my username/nickname to MACClimber025
Hello, I would like to change my username to Syrum00 please
(I hope I'm doing this right)
Hi, I would like to change my username to sorrowshowers please. Thank you!
Hi! I would like to be able to change my username to match the one I use everywhere else (MailysObdi), if that's possible.
Looking to change from MrJyggalag to TheJyggalag
Hi! I'd like to change my username to 'soaraes'.
Hello, I made a typo during account creation, may I please have a credit?
Thank you!
I would like to change my username to Cr1meb0y or Mushr00mD4nc3 thanks :)
I would like to change my username to TheLoadedDice20
Free Content: [Basic Rules],
[Lost Mine of Phandelver], [Acquisitions Incorporated], [The Vecna Dossier], [The Radiant Citadel], [Spelljammer Academy],[Dragonlance], [Prisoner 13],[Minecraft],[Giants of the Star Forge], [Baldur’s Gate Gazetteer], [Lightning Keep], [Intro to Stormwreck Isle], [Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth], [Vecna Dossier].Free Dice: [Frostmaiden],
[Flourishing], [Sanguine],[Themberchaud],[Pride],[Baldur's Gate 3], [Lego].