Hello! I’d like to change my username from Catawampuss to Schrammtastic if I can! I can also just take a nickname credit if need be. Thank you so much!
Public Mod Note
(Davyd):
Credit issued, instructions for use can be found in the first post of this thread
Hey could my name be changed to Mikel?
Hello! I’d like to change my username from Catawampuss to Schrammtastic if I can! I can also just take a nickname credit if need be. Thank you so much!
Kelli
Hello! Can I please change my name to Unfortunate1s, thank you very much!
Hello, I'd like to change my name from Nicolas_lf to basicallytee . Thank you!
Hye, my current username has my deadname in it
can it pleas be changed to ArchiveSystem?/genq
Hello. I would like to change my name to TwinPlanet if possible. Thanks :)
Hello, I would like to change my name to WaxglareWand please & thank you.
Hello please can I get a name change credit.
Thx for your time
Hello can I get a name change credit?
I would like to change my name
Hello, I'd like to change my usermane to any of the following:
PatoHN
PatoHNG
If they aren't avaible I could just use a Credit and figure something out later, Thanks so much!
I’d like to change my name to SawdustCrusader please! I didn’t get to choose my name, so I want to change it! Thank you!
I would like to change my account name
Hello, hopefully this is still active. I'd like to change my name please, thank you!
I'd like to change my name, thank you!
I would like to change my name please
Can I change my name to RenrinSupreme?
my user is very outdated lol
hello! my current username is Garlic_Naan_upwego and id like to change it to just Garlic_Naan, thank you in advance!
Hi there, please change my username to: i.signal
Thank you!