Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (10 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How do I close my account? >>
by user-1427252042
1 342
Vehicle proficiencies >>
by Kai_Varjo
9 563
Resolved Internal Server Error 500? >>
by 5thPaladin
4 615
Rod Of The Pact Keeper Bug? >>
by Vinshta
0 265
Purchased books updates I. App >>
by capamerica77
0 33
Missing about 170$ worth of content I bought. >>
by Static321
6 243
Homebrew- Race- Racial feature issue >>
by DarianDeathDealer
7 79
Mark of Hospitality Halfling does not add Sleep to spell list >>
by ABlackKat
1 102
Resolved Spells appearing multiple times in spell list >>
by katespace
51 2,843
Character sheet bug! >>
by AGdungeoneer123
2 137
Homebrew Class can't be published >>
by NotJustJoesua
10 287
Dont have access to feats i should have >>
by dragonsword750846
4 76
Tried to add Word of Radiance to my Cleric and got an error code. >>
by eanedami
2 104
BUG: Homebrew weapon modifier Proficiency - Self not working >>
by naruhoodie
4 419
Guardian Armor Gauntlets can't be Enhanced Weapons >>
by JM34237
2 235
Forum Jump: