|
|
I don't know how I am getting advantage on initiative
>>
|
|
2
|
141
|
|
|
[BUG] Missing Subclasses in Character Creation
>>
|
|
2
|
65
|
|
|
Grasp of Hadar missing in 2024 rules
>>
|
|
9
|
2,105
|
|
|
Bug
[BUG] Paladin Oath spells are not always prepared (2024)
>>
|
|
2
|
103
|
|
|
I can not see the forum game section
>>
by user-198088157
|
|
10
|
126
|
|
|
How do you Delete your account?
>>
by user-198088157
|
|
5
|
109
|
|
|
Bug
Typo in Dungeon Masters' Guide
>>
|
|
2
|
67
|
|
|
Bug
Different Item descriptions on different pages
>>
|
|
1
|
43
|
|
|
403 Forbidden on Adohand's Kitchen
>>
|
|
4
|
75
|
|
|
Homebrew subclass options not showing up in character creation
>>
|
|
2
|
56
|
|
|
Resolved
Druid - spell slots
>>
|
|
2
|
59
|
|
|
How do I put a Image on a Post??
>>
|
|
1
|
34
|
|
|
DMG won’t download
>>
|
|
0
|
54
|
|
|
Spell does not scale and does not treat damage types as options, instead rolling everything at once
>>
|
|
0
|
35
|
|
|
Cant purchase anything from marketplace
>>
|
|
5
|
230
|