Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (11 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Bug Can't choose marionette gepettin species option - Valda's spire of secrets >>
by Andersoftheanderfels
1 117
chronurgy and graviturgy are missing from the wizard list >>
by Llaqus
12 1,263
Can't get Owlins to show up in the character builder >>
by Echoofthebunnymen
2 77
Ritual Caster Issue (2024 version) >>
by Zestumei_Gaming
2 71
What happened to the Goliath race? I >>
by Balthrax
7 729
Resolved Eldritch Knight missing from Subclass selection >>
by Kleptom_Aniac
3 171
2014 Monk class uses 2024 martial arts dice >>
by Quasiz
3 133
Bug Lost Mine Premade Character Bad Link >>
by up2ng
1 61
I bought the spells out of XGE but I don't know how to get the discounted price >>
by DANTHEMAN345
1 53
Resolved Anyone can don armor [solved] >>
by NivekKevin
2 60
Resolved Compelled Duel not showing up in Homebrew >>
by Daanster
2 101
Purchase error >>
by malkin084
8 285
Mithril Chain Shirt >>
by JLeeWatts
0 45
Synaptic static not on bard list >>
by DCrainDM
9 269
Search References Links to "races" instead of "species", returning errors. >>
by gm_kelvi
0 56
Forum Jump: